Mass Effect Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh it'll just be seperate incidents and something our characters can laugh about over drinks, oh your future was ruined cause some Turian asshat wanted to start trouble me too. (Drowns in liquor)
Agreed. I like this.

Just curious, how many more people do you plan on accepting? (if any)

((SO SORRY! I've been really busy >.<))

Name: Vincent Kronos

Alias/callsign: Kronos (He is often addressed by his Surname)

Sex: Male

Race: Drell

Class: Infiltrator

Personality: Cold, Serious, Reserved

Appearance:
thane__by_angryrabbitgmod-d41ep43-jpg.85960

Bio: Vincent was born on Kahje, the Hanar homeworld. Because it was too humid and the environment was affecting him in a biological matter, Vincent made plans to leave Kahje and hopefully make a trip to the Citadel when he grew up. However, he became a little bitter when his Father passed away due to Kepral's Syndrome, a Terminal Illness that is the leading cause of death for those of his kind. Wanting him to avoid such a fate at the age of fourteen, his widowed Mother would send him to the Citadel. Since the Drell never really had much of a Military, Vincent instead enrolled into Citadel Security Academy. Although he did not have prior Military Training like most Candidates, Vincent still had a Natural Talent for the Job, which enabled him to follow through and become a C-Sec Officer. Not long after he became a C-Sec Officer, his Mother too would pass away due to Kepral's Syndrome. Alone, Vincent continued to focus on his ill-fated Career in C-Sec. After five long years, Vincent would resign from C-Sec due to the 'lack of justice' that he felt plagued the Agency. He would instead find work as a Freelance Assassin, going from a Righteous Cop to an Assassin of Fortune who 'only trusts in the Power of Credits', despite not having a Pressing Need for it. Often, Vincent had to avoid Citadel Space and Alliance Space, because he felt that the Citadel Council or even the Alliance Navy would interfere with his Work, so most of his Contracts would often take him to either the Terminus Systems or Attican Traverse. Most of his Targets were Professional Criminals, but his favorite kind of Contracts was going after Cerberus Operatives. While most of his Contracts were quick and clean, the Cerberus Operatives that he often hunted would die a slow painful death.

Armor: None

Weapons: M-97 Viper, M-3 Predator

Gear: Nexus Omni-Tool

Powers: Tactical Cloak, Shredder Ammo

Well if anyone hasn't yet gone to the meeting then it would be them now if all of us are there at the meeting then I would assume it'd be the first person who posted.

thank you Grothnor, I just got back into the home state so I could actually say something. If Witch doesn't post soon I'll start the briefing (soon being a day or two)

I know its a stupid/insecure question,
and I don't expect anyone to answer, but....

is this avatar cool? or was my old one better?

haha alright everyone I am posting so don't worry.

I believe it is time for me then

Your avi is fine either way, do you want to look badass cool or adorable cool haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.