Mass Effect Division OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw but it only shows more of a reaction from you.

@Erranruin I can't... Syth is stuck on Omega and don't know where to start... Unless I introduce Syth and Shak'yra at Aria's club to meet with her and I'm pretty sure that I need Archangle to set it up.

I'll just be Palaven. Excuse me~ *wonders off to post*

Wait wait you havent been accepted by the GM yet

Hey guys, anyone else had problems with the mobile site?
The reason I'm asking is because every time I try to load the page, my phone says it's not found, and I don't always have access to my computer, so I was just wondering if it were just me or not.

Anyway... Verb, I used "Sari'man" as a way to differentiate a "male Asari" instead of just calling Draco a hybrid, which he technically is, being a Human with Asari blood, so I don't think there'd be able to be a Sari'man Infiltrator. XD
Well, unless someone copy-pasted my CS with a different class. XD
And before you say anything, yes, on another site, someone did that and got the character approved before the GMs even noticed that I'd posted it first...
Ah, I'm glad we don't have to worry about so much drama here. XD

Oh, and Ben, this takes place in an alternate timeline, so unless he's from a parallel universe and got thrown into this one during a jump when the Relays overloaded, then I think it may take a bit of changing to get it approved.
I just thought I'd point that out and try to give you a loophole to slip through, since I'm not a staffer, and can't say yay or nay. XD
The rest of it looks pretty good to me though.

Last edited:
@Caramon Zero ... I don't know if Syth wasn't listed in that listing because he wasn't a crew member at the start, is in Omega... or you just forgot about my Drell Adept Caramon

I'm sorry, Ace.
I really hate my memory...
I skimmed through the pages and ended up missing him because of all the extra posts.

I was wondering if Arch, or whoever's elected to do it, would be willing to take the approved CSs and put them in their own post near the beginning of the thread, with spoilers hiding the entire CS, that way they'd be easier to keep track of, and something like that wouldn't happen again.

Well, it took me a long time just to find the one I made, so I don't think it'd work, since you'd have to sift through all the misc. posts before even finding it on every page.
I honestly think a Character Hub at or near the beginning of the thread would be the ideal course of action regarding this endevour.

Perhaps... but still it's no hastle to just go through the posts one at a time to find each CS... I have time on my side as well as patience.

Anyway... Verb, I used "Sari'man" as a way to differentiate a "male Asari" instead of just calling Draco a hybrid, which he technically is, being a Human with Asari blood, so I don't think there'd be able to be a Sari'man Infiltrator. XD
Well, unless someone copy-pasted my CS with a different class. XD
And before you say anything, yes, on another site, someone did that and got the character approved before the GMs even noticed that I'd posted it first...
Ah, I'm glad we don't have to worry about so much drama here. XD
Who's to say Asari blood hasn't just became some new street drug (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

What... the fu-*gets hit with a Biotic Hammer*

Okay, children, sorry about being gone.

My mind is still short circuiting from English papers.

@Commander Bennett: What Caramon says is true, we're at the beginning of the first game with quite a bit changed.

I'll try to get something up tonight but no promises, big day tomorrow.

@Aaronace52: I can set it up if you wish but if you want to already be on a mission or just going to see her, that doesn't require my explicit approval.

As for dual-arcing: The first iteration of this game tried multiple arcs and it didn't work. The Normandy will make a stop at Omega.

@Aaronace52:
I know we both have the time to do that, but what I meant was that it would be easier if all the CSs were kept in a single part of the thread instead of searching through pages for an updated list of what the characters are, even if you linked each one in the individual updates.
I just thought that'd be easier, since, despite us having free time to look through pages to find these things, most of the others don't.
I have an idea, though.
How about we compromise and do both?
You put a list of the characters on each page, saying whether or not they're accepted, and then we see if Arch'd be willing to let one of us add the CSs closer to the beginning, having all of them in one post, each hidden by spoilers, that way, anyone else that clicks on the ad can see who's who without having to dig through the whole slew of extra posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.