Mass Effect Division OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm back from my wacked up internet vacation.

Okay, I need to tell you guys some plot details soon, but let me just rephrase what I meant by not having Shepard.

Shepard will still exist. The same things that happened with Tali'Zorah and everything in the intro will still happen, but the Normandy will be established and crewed by new people.

Does that make any sense whatsoever? XD

D'ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So Shepard is still the Captain?

no, the Normandy is a new ship with new crew, Shepard is just a background char who did things earlier.

If you guys want me to PM you the entire plot of the base version of this game, tell me XD

Okay wait. So is the story before Sovereign, etc.?

Same basic plot as this game had, but I'm dropping Shepard from the RP's center stage and putting OCs there. The Reapers are still gone, the galaxy is still divided...

I dunno though, if y'all want a closer to the original game feel, I can definitely see that.

Hmmm, alright.

So to my understanding that means Shep stays on the Citadel (recommendation: Shepard coordinates efforts against Saren) as the first human Spectre. No Reapers, but Saren is still rogue (recommendation: Saren believes the Reapers still exist, but had to hack the geth AI network to use them) which means the Normandy is crewed by a coalition force between the factions to show unity.
The crew of the Normandy must fight the geth across Feros, Noveria, and Vermire as canon. Sovereign is the name of Saren's geth-made flagship. With no genophage or indoctrination, Vermire will have to be reworked. On Ilos, the VI tells the crew about the fate of the Protheans, the purpose of the Conduit, and about Saren's disbelief in the destruction of the Reapers.

They go to the Citadel and take down a delusional Saren and wipe out the invading geth.

ME2 plot with adjustments to story, Collectors are aimless without the Reapers but still act on their behalf. Non-Alliance personnel leave the Normandy. Someone dies. Resurrected by Cerberus, basically exactly like ME2, but no Harbinger. Normandy SR-2 goes through Omega-4 and takes the Collectors down.

ME3, Normandy goes to Alliance, Cerberus discovers indoctrination tech. (recommendation: Galactic Faction War to create conflict, Cerberus likely to take over unless the factions stop fighting)

did i have a character on this already? It took me a while but I DID end up tracking it down
If not is this till at least open?

We're reworking the story and everything because we had to rescuscitate the RP :0

Yeah, things died mostly due to me.

@VerbalAbuse : I like that idea with ME1, especially given the twists I had planned. As for Virmire, the rachni and krogan faction is still a thing.

so wait...
do I have a character on this RP, I think I was a Krogan...

Status
Not open for further replies.