Mass Effect Division OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Commander Bennett : I actually already responded to your profile, unless I hallucinated. Reread the intro history. We're at the beginning of the first game and your char is from ME3.

Also, guns in the ME series don't shoot plasma - the closest you get is the Geth Javelin shooting ferrofluid. They shoot miniature pieces of mass through a small mass accelerator powered by mass effect field. Each gun has a block of an unknown metal (I'd guess steel or titanium, unless a better material is available) and each round is a very small shaving of that block. Shotguns shave off many smaller pieces, and the Eviscerator shotgun shaves off blade-edged pieces. To my knowledge, a single block can last a gun an entire war, but I hardly think you can go a gun's entire life without replacing the mass block.

Thanks for letting me know about that... I know about Mass Effect weaponry but for some reason, when I was typing that out, I had Halo on my mind. Thanks anyway.

@Everyone: I'm currently in clutch time for my composition course and mandatory extracurriculars ain't helping. I'll post as soon as I can.

Just don't let it get to the graveyard, guys

now i'm not saying I'm going to join cause I have other things right now but would an ex-Cerberus member be aloud say like a vanguard type with phantom Tec and wepons? (experimental)

@Star Strider everyone seems to be sticking to the general characters. But I think you're talking about the N7 Slayer Vanguard.

My character is of the Armiger Legion, slightly approved, but he's of a different timeline. You could make your character and wait it out until the make it to our section of the series, or post a normal biotic character and evolve them into a slayer as time goes by.

I'm looking at it right now and it looks bad ass and now I want one in game

*rubs eyes*

T-Minus 3 days until final paper of the year due.

Clutch: Activated.

Guys, I'll try to post soon. If I don't, I'll use the inevitable euphoria of having this b@$t@ard of a research assignment over with to fuel one.

@Star Strider : You main difficulty is "Cerberus." I haven't decided what to do with them yet...

@Archangel I'm pretty sure you're paper's been due for a day. We need to keep this RP active.

yeahhh... I'm not 100% confident about this rp anymore tbh

I apologize, I've been crushed and depressed and yeah I'll post before I sleep tonight.

I'm really sorry, y'all. Finals season is hitting me hard.

It's alright, man. I sort of thought you forgot about us.

Post will come first thing tomorrow, my eyes are barely open. Life sucks atm.

I'm dropping out of this, I'm not really interested anymore

@Erranruin : I will never try to bind you to something you don't want to do, but you'll be sorely missed.

Please don't let this die, guys. It's been ten days.

Status
Not open for further replies.