Mass Effect Division OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys compile a list I'd be more than happy to put them in the intro post.

I'd do it myself, but I have to sleep. Talk to y'all later.

Alright, we'll get on it asap.
G'night.

Archangel you needed to read/accept/whatever commander's cs

@Archangel I see and understand that. Towards the dual-arc... you and I both know that it is only temporary until Shepard arrives on Omega and recruits Syth.

I think I will start Syth and Shak'yra already on a mission...

Edit: scratch what's been deleted... I will post off the bat if you don't mind... I will do Syth's events and introduce Omega while everyone else is busy on the Normandy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I explained it rather well in my CS, but he doesn't rest for hours because he wants to, it's because he burns up all the energy in his body and it has to rest from the strain to keep his muscles and nerves from getting damaged, so he's not getting up any time soon. XD

Arcturia's CS {Player: Erranruin} (Approved)

Shephard's CS {Player: As of yet, Archangel} (Automatically Approved)

Iosef's CS {Player: The Oddsman} (Approved, right?)

Draco's CS {Player: Caramon Zero} (Barely Approved)

Syth's CS {Player: Aaronace52} (Approved)

Nevek's CS {Player: Commander Bennett} (Pending Approval)

Kara'Kwinn's CS {Player: VerbalAbuse} (Approved?)

Erif'Spur's CS {Player: Archangel} (Autoproval)

Character Approval Status is color-coded based on the alignments I inferred from reading each CS, and are strictly based on my own opinions from what I read, so changes are probably needed.
Renegade, Neutral (Renagade), Neutral, Neutral (Paragon), Paragon

Approval font is based on Approval Type, with approved being in italics and unapproved being in bold.

So, to recap, Turian, Human, Human, Something, Drell, Turian, Quarian, Quarian, which adds up to 2 Turians, 2 Humans, 2 Quarians, a Drell, and a "Sari'man".

@Archangel I posted... finally... took me a bit but I got Syth and Shak'yra set up. Hope you don't mind how I narrated that though Archangel.

@Archangel great... love it... unfortunately I may have misread the post... before I make assumptions could you tell me exactly what Erif'spur was referring to?

@Aaronace52: He's referring to the fact that Syth and Shak'yra finished their mission incredibly fast and didn't leave anybody difficult for him XD

Well, Arch, I just clicked numbers and copied links.
It took all of 10 minutes on my computer, so it was really no trouble.

Anyway, I pro'ly won't post again until the Normandy stops at Omega, unless my character's needed for a specific reason before then, or is requested by Shephard or somebody.

@Aaronace52:
Hey, would it make more sense if the reason Draco gets into a fight with Syth is because he's protecting his daughter, who's working undercover, or would it be better if it were just a stranger, and he doesn't know what's going on?

@Everyone:
If I need to change something on the CS list, just let me know, and I'll do it asap.
Like I said in the list, I only looked over how the character's Bio and Personality fit together to determine their alignment, so if I got it wrong, I need to change it.

@Caramon Zero I think that would be interesting for Syth to get involved with Draco's daughter. I assume its the eldest that left correct? What would she be apart of in undercover work?

She'd be trying to figure out why so many Asari dropped off the map in Omega, only to discover that they'd been getting recruited as mercs.
I'm just not sure which group would be best.
Eclipse, maybe?
And if that happened, if I didn't misunderstand what you said, then it'd make Shak'yra either pretty mad or pretty jealous, pro'ly both. XD

@Archangel:
Would it be going too far if he had 'limb-loss counter-measures' installed in his gauntlets?
Such as internal cybernetics that allow him to use it as if it were his arm, instead of just part of his armor, while his real one grows back?

@Caramon Zero Eclipse would be the best way to go as the blue suns only hold like humans, turians, etc. Blood pack is just krogan and vorcha, Eclipse has asari though along with salarians and humans alike.

And for misunderstanding, there are so many things that Shak'yra could go through. If I were to give a love interest to Syth with ANY character, even player characters (though that would only happen if both players agreed to it ooc) then it would no doubt hold great interest to me and it would be and seem a little similar to Shepard in the games with the many choices of significant others. I didn't make Shak'yra to be Syth's love... though there is more possibility for me to accept them as that if I were to further develop the pair. Though they've had great history with each other, that doesn't mean that variety isn't available to Syth, and if Shak'yra feels the same way. After all remember, I said what she was to Syth not what Syth was to her. Anyway, I hope I explained that as I intended.

In case you're wondering, KK is standing just inside the Normandy Docking Bay, watching the goings-on.

@Aaronace52:
Makes sense.
If Syth did fall for Ariana, Draco wouldn't be very happy, since a Drell's average lifespan is about 85, so it wouldn't be because of Syth, it'd be because he wouldn't want his daughter to lose someone at such a young age as 70.
So, if Syth actually ended up being serious about her, Draco'd have to test him to see what he'd be willing to endure for his daughter, such as be willing to die for her, but I don't want to ruin the details of the test until it happens, if it happens at all. XD

@Everyone:
Anyway, I honestly hope someone actually does something to wake Draco up, preferably in a comedic manner. XD
Also, if you remember where Liara stayed in ME1, that little room you had to go through the Medbay to get to, that's where Draco's sleeping.

Last edited:
@VerbalAbuse I would interact with you, especially since I am fond of quarians (and so is Syth) but unfortunately he is on Omega.

@Caramon Zero Yes, I completely understand... at least i think I do. I am not entirely sure about how Draco would feel when testing to see if Syth would die for his daughter when He doesn't like the fact that he will no doubt die before even her 100th birthday. I found irony in this for some reason. :P

Honestly, I thought about having Draco tell him not to move, no matter what, and then carry out the test.
And yes, there's quite a bit of irony to that, unless something extends his life later on, that is. XD

Anyway, I was hoping that when someone wakes up Draco, they find his data about the 'ubergel' and try to help him figure out how to get it to work.
Of course, in finding that data, they might figure out that it's his blood used in the gel's creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.