Mass Effect: Defiance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The IC is up!

200_s.gif

Welcome to the party.

Grif's character sheet is now in the Accepted Characters list. Everyone there who isn't finishing up editing their sheets, feel free to hop on in.

• Love
Reactions: lostfaith
Pssh, we can just replace "Earth" with "Nevos" and it'll work perfectly.

I'll get an IC post up before I go to bed, or sometime tommorow. Already planning something good

Just finished with a post on a RP I started just barely before this. I should have mine here finished by Saturday though, and look forward to reading those who beat me to the draw.

The IC is up!

200_s.gif

Welcome to the party.

Grif's character sheet is now in the Accepted Characters list.
Hope you're all looking forward to Kygg 2.0. >:3

I've already let you know, Dervish, that I'm going to be a little busy over the next couple of days. I'll get working on it ASAP over the weekend. <3

So quiet @.@

I'm getting the impression it's difficult to get an RPG off the ground here. Hm.

Do I have to offer booze to the minors?

Yes. It is the only way!

whisky-birmingham_2177669i.jpg

Come, friends. Let us sit like gentlemen and craft us the finest of role plays upon these fair lands. I must say, this is the deadest I've seen one of my games out of the gate. I'm suspecting part of the trouble is Iwaku has a different set of community interests and all the various sub-forums keep people from seeing games in other ones they don't see too often. Hm.

I'd like for this to have a fair chance at life! I rather hope you guys do, too! And we can do it with the power of friendship.

And whisky.

But mostly friendship.

...Maybe.

Well...I am waiting for something to happen :/

Well...I am waiting for something to happen :/
I'm mostly waiting for everyone who was accepted to get their first round of posts up, but if nothing happens after a couple more days, I may just move things along and make another post. This RP, keep in mind, in structured a bit differently than what I usually do, so it's like experimental days in college!

Man, the things I did in frosh week.

I am now free from the shackles of responsibility.

A post has been fired and should make first contact with the thread in approximately 1-3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.