Mass Effect: Defiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yeah - as I said, it was just the first draft, I hadn't double-checked for remnants from the last iteration yet. My bad. As for Rasputin, fair enough - I remember I changed it to Stalingrad last time, but did so on the site rather than in my word document. Is that acceptable?
As for her being short, it's sort of a long story - that was based on the wiki page saying quarians are "smaller and of slighter stature" than humans (paraphrasing), and then comparing to average human female heights around the world. But I just did a little digging into Tali'Zorah's height specifically, as a case study if you will, and it turns out apparently there were character keys released a while back for a few canon characters - including Tali. Her one said she was 5'8", which is actually taller than most female humans. The issue is that (apparently) in-game all characters basically use the same wireframe so there's no difference in height, even when, say, FemShep switches to heels. Taking all this into consideration, I think I may as well bump her up to 5'6", as there's conflicting information.
Regarding the weapons thing - fair enough, I just thought it unrealistic that a marine would be trained to use rifles only. Not that I've been in the army, but I understood that you're also trained to use your sidearm, and for good reason. That's what I was trying to get at with the mixed rifle and pistol thing - but I'll switch it to just rifles.

Thanks for the critique dude! I know that background was monstrously long so cheers for reading through it all (again). :P I am now considering gutting out the background and starting anew though, as reading over it again I don't feel the old and new parts slot together that well. I love Kali as a character, but she certainly needs some refinement to fit in here.
All that's fine! I just point things out as I see them. Overall, 'tis good! And really, it's okay if she's short! I just find it kind of amusing in a volus carrying around a rocket launcher kind of way. As for the pistol thing, I can imagine a lot of them would use pistols for occupations where they aren't expecting to fight as much or in close quarters situations where a full-sized weapon is unwieldy. Like I said, anybody can use pretty much any weapon, but without a talent it's assumed they don't have more than a passing familiarity with it.

Oh, don't worry about length. I'm totally used to doing that, and I like having something to read haha. And do what you gotta! I didn't mind the new transitions as much, since it's pretty obvious that she has a love for her people and the flotilla, but things that threaten their existence is a bit more pressing than her personal goals.

Name:
Blake Greenfield

Species:
Human

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
Blake has chocolate brown hair of medium length (at the time the RP starts, he normally has short hair in line with military regulations), tussled and bedraggled, with similarly coloured eyes. His has a strong, wide jaw and pale lips backed by a healthy complexion. He stands at about 5'10'' and has an athletic yet muscular figure. He wears his marine armour for combat deployments and his uniform when out of the warzone.

systems_alliance_marine_armor___mass_effect_by_frijoleluna-d5dymfy.jpg

Damien-Headshot-220x300.jpg

Class:
Soldier

Military Occupation:
(Currently) Systems Alliance Marine, Service Chief. (Previously) Alliance Navy Crewman, Serviceman 2nd Class.

Background:
Growing up in the sprawling metropolis of York, Blake led a very sheltered life. The medieval and 'old-world' feel of the city left him hungry for something more... fresh, modern, exciting. At the young age of 6, he began playing video games about the Systems Alliance armed forces and fell in love with the idea of being a soldier. Growing up through education, he took a particular interest in the topic of history, tirelessly studying the wars of the near and far past. At the age of 14, he wrote multiple essays analysing wars like the First Contact war and even ones spanning back to the 20th century. Despite enjoying the freedom school gave him to research the topics he adored, he never really fitted in. Where his classmates wanted to talk about the next Blasto movie or some other new craze that was circulating the media, Blake was more interested in discussing whether or not the Turians were right to besiege Shanxi or whether or not the war would have ended differently if not for the actions of the 2nd Fleet. It was an isolated school life. Of course, he had a few close friends but none he felt completely on the same wavelength with.

Graduating from his school, Blake enlisted with the Alliance Navy as soon as he could. His parents were against the decision, viewing it as a "fad", but Blake didn't listen. He entered basic training at the United Kingdom Alliance base in London where he distinguished himself as an honour graduate, being automatically promoted to Serviceman 2nd Class. In the navy, he'd never felt more at home and he finally had a solid direction in life. He was assigned to the SSV Lancashire, a frigate in the Alliance Navy's First Fleet. Stationed at Arcturus, Blake nor the Lancashire saw much action beyond the occasional smuggler's vessel trying to slip through the net. He spent the first year of his assignment patrolling around the Charon relay and while it wasn't what he'd dreamed about, he lived with the hope he may one day be able to do something meaningful. His fateful day arrived when the SSV Lancashire was assigned to a task force meant to protect a diplomat en-route to Thessia. The task was never seen completed...

Before the mission could start, a loss of contact with Arcturus Station triggered a rallying of First Fleet. The SSV Lancashire rushed to join its fellow ships but by the time they got there the fleet had already been cut in half. An order came through from Admiral Lindholm to pull back using a tenth of the fleet's strength to cover the retreat. Despite protest aboard the ship, the Lancashire was one of the vessels ordered to pull back, leaving the others to die. Seeing the stars set ablaze and the ungodly power of the Reaper forces changes something within Blake. He no longer felt an adoration for war or the prospect of being a hero. To him, real heroes were the ones now limp and forever drifting through space (if they were lucky enough to not be collected and re-purposed by the Reapers). The remainder of the First Fleet regrouped with the rest of the Alliance Navy under the command of Admiral Hackett. Post the Battle of Earth, First Fleet became a lot more mobile. It no longer coasted around Mass Relays awaiting some action. Ships, including the Lancashire, were often sent out on missions in a bid to buy Commander Shepard more time. One of which saw the departure of Blake from the Navy.

The mission was simple: supplement the Turian Forces and help them hold the Apien Crest so that they may regroup and launch a counter attack for Earth. The outcome was brutal. Once again, the Alliance underestimated the strength of the Reaper Forces, becoming sloppy in its eagerness for vengeance and redemption. A company of marines from the 13th Frontier Division managed to reach the SSV Lancashire on the radio, reporting that their camp had been overrun by Reaper ground forces and that an emergency evacuation was needed. The Lancashire obliged and through the chaos deployed forces onto the ground while the ship itself awaited their return. In the rescue team was Serviceman 2nd Class Greenfield. Reaching the camp was hard, hordes of Husks bombarded the crewman and one by one the rescue team were picked off. The few survivors who made it to the camp regrouped with a platoon from the stranded company who had been assigned to cover a triage centre 1 kilometre to their north. The rescue team and the platoon managed to hold off and Blake distinguished himself by taking a small section of troops to flank an oncoming marauder group - a move that saved the lives of all in the company. Alas, the victory was short-lived as the ground forces lost communications with the Lancashire. When they got to the CASEVAC (Casualty Evacuation) site, the Lancashire was nought but burning ruin having being pummeled by the Reapers. Blake rose to the occassion and led the few troops left standing to a friendly base even further north. Upon arrival, they were pulled out of the fighting and sent back to the main gathering of the Alliance fleets where Blake was offered a promotion to Service Chief and a position within the 13th Frontier Division. It was an offer he gladly accepted, feeling like he had little other choice after the loss of his ship.

After the battle in the Apien Crest, the war changed significantly for Blake. He led his men in battles across all of Inner Council space and soon distinguished himself as someone to be relied on to get the job done. A mission in Asari Space was offered to him. The mission was to get a human diplomat off of the planet Novus as the rest of the Division and several other Alliance ground forces prepared to assist in its defence against oncoming Reaper forces. Used to back-foot fighting, Blake took the mission. 7 hours into the operation and no word was heard from Blake's squad or from Blake. After two days of no contact, he and all of his men were declared MIA (Missing in action).

Personality:
Outside of a combat environment, Blake is quiet. Used to not quite being understood he developed a habit of not opening up to others, viewing it as a time-saving, efficient method of avoiding stress and social complications. In battle, however, the soldier within him breaks free. He is eager to take charge of situations and see that everyone makes it out alive, noting each person he fights alongside as his personal responsibility. That's not to say he's gloomy at all times. He often enjoys nights on leave with his brothers-in-arms and can be witty enough when he wants to be. Sometimes you have to be able to smile to just keep going, after all.

Equipment:
M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle (Vindicator if M-8 not allowed), M-5 Phalanx Heavy Pistol (as a side-arm), 4x Frag Grenades, 2x Flash Grenades.

Powers:
Disruptor Ammo, Adrenaline Rush, Armour Piercing Ammo, Warp Ammo.

Talents:
Assault Training, Combat Armour, Pistols, Assault Rifles, First Aid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this one is more to your liking. If not, I shall kindly take my leave. ^^

All that's fine! I just point things out as I see them. Overall, 'tis good! And really, it's okay if she's short! I just find it kind of amusing in a volus carrying around a rocket launcher kind of way. As for the pistol thing, I can imagine a lot of them would use pistols for occupations where they aren't expecting to fight as much or in close quarters situations where a full-sized weapon is unwieldy. Like I said, anybody can use pretty much any weapon, but without a talent it's assumed they don't have more than a passing familiarity with it.

Oh, don't worry about length. I'm totally used to doing that, and I like having something to read haha. And do what you gotta! I didn't mind the new transitions as much, since it's pretty obvious that she has a love for her people and the flotilla, but things that threaten their existence is a bit more pressing than her personal goals.
Okay, I've made the changes (Rasputin => Stalingrad; removing the errant sentence from the last iteration; changing her talent to "Assault Rifles"). I like her being shorter though, dunno why - suits how she seems in my mind. I might tinker with the background later, but not in any major way - just in the finer details. Do I have the go-ahead to hit up an entry post? :3

Okay, I've made the changes (Rasputin => Stalingrad; removing the errant sentence from the last iteration; changing her talent to "Assault Rifles"). I like her being shorter though, dunno why - suits how she seems in my mind. I might tinker with the background later, but not in any major way - just in the finer details. Do I have the go-ahead to hit up an entry post? :3

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

You have my permission to post.

Name:
Blake Greenfield

Species:
Human

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
Blake has chocolate brown hair of medium length (at the time the RP starts, he normally has short hair in line with military regulations), tussled and bedraggled, with similarly coloured eyes. His has a strong, wide jaw and pale lips backed by a healthy complexion. He stands at about 5'10'' and has an athletic yet muscular figure. He wears his marine armour for combat deployments and his uniform when out of the warzone.

systems_alliance_marine_armor___mass_effect_by_frijoleluna-d5dymfy.jpg

Damien-Headshot-220x300.jpg

Class:
Soldier

Military Occupation:
(Currently) Systems Alliance Marine, Service Chief. (Previously) Alliance Navy Crewman, Serviceman 2nd Class.

Background:
Growing up in the sprawling metropolis of York, Blake led a very sheltered life. The medieval and 'old-world' feel of the city left him hungry for something more... fresh, modern, exciting. At the young age of 6, he began playing video games about the Systems Alliance armed forces and fell in love with the idea of being a soldier. Growing up through education, he took a particular interest in the topic of history, tirelessly studying the wars of the near and far past. At the age of 14, he wrote multiple essays analysing wars like the First Contact war and even ones spanning back to the 20th century. Despite enjoying the freedom school gave him to research the topics he adored, he never really fitted in. Where his classmates wanted to talk about the next Blasto movie or some other new craze that was circulating the media, Blake was more interested in discussing whether or not the Turians were right to besiege Shanxi or whether or not the war would have ended differently if not for the actions of the 2nd Fleet. It was an isolated school life. Of course, he had a few close friends but none he felt completely on the same wavelength with.

Graduating from his school, Blake enlisted with the Alliance Navy as soon as he could. His parents were against the decision, viewing it as a "fad", but Blake didn't listen. He entered basic training at the United Kingdom Alliance base in London where he distinguished himself as an honour graduate, being automatically promoted to Serviceman 2nd Class. In the navy, he'd never felt more at home and he finally had a solid direction in life. He was assigned to the SSV Lancashire, a frigate in the Alliance Navy's First Fleet. Stationed at Arcturus, Blake nor the Lancashire saw much action beyond the occasional smuggler's vessel trying to slip through the net. He spent the first year of his assignment patrolling around the Charon relay and while it wasn't what he'd dreamed about, he lived with the hope he may one day be able to do something meaningful. His fateful day arrived when the SSV Lancashire was assigned to a task force meant to protect a diplomat en-route to Thessia. The task was never seen completed...

Before the mission could start, a loss of contact with Arcturus Station triggered a rallying of First Fleet. The SSV Lancashire rushed to join its fellow ships but by the time they got there the fleet had already been cut in half. An order came through from Admiral Lindholm to pull back using a tenth of the fleet's strength to cover the retreat. Despite protest aboard the ship, the Lancashire was one of the vessels ordered to pull back, leaving the others to die. Seeing the stars set ablaze and the ungodly power of the Reaper forces changes something within Blake. He no longer felt an adoration for war or the prospect of being a hero. To him, real heroes were the ones now limp and forever drifting through space (if they were lucky enough to not be collected and re-purposed by the Reapers). The remainder of the First Fleet regrouped with the rest of the Alliance Navy under the command of Admiral Hackett. Post the Battle of Earth, First Fleet became a lot more mobile. It no longer coasted around Mass Relays awaiting some action. Ships, including the Lancashire, were often sent out on missions in a bid to buy Commander Shepard more time. One of which saw the departure of Blake from the Navy.

The mission was simple: supplement the Turian Forces and help them hold the Apien Crest so that they may regroup and launch a counter attack for Earth. The outcome was brutal. Once again, the Alliance underestimated the strength of the Reaper Forces, becoming sloppy in its eagerness for vengeance and redemption. A company of marines from the 13th Frontier Division managed to reach the SSV Lancashire on the radio, reporting that their camp had been overrun by Reaper ground forces and that an emergency evacuation was needed. The Lancashire obliged and through the chaos deployed forces onto the ground while the ship itself awaited their return. In the rescue team was Serviceman 2nd Class Greenfield. Reaching the camp was hard, hordes of Husks bombarded the crewman and one by one the rescue team were picked off. The few survivors who made it to the camp regrouped with a platoon from the stranded company who had been assigned to cover a triage centre 1 kilometre to their north. The rescue team and the platoon managed to hold off and Blake distinguished himself by taking a small section of troops to flank an oncoming marauder group - a move that saved the lives of all in the company. Alas, the victory was short-lived as the ground forces lost communications with the Lancashire. When they got to the CASEVAC (Casualty Evacuation) site, the Lancashire was nought but burning ruin having being pummeled by the Reapers. Blake rose to the occassion and led the few troops left standing to a friendly base even further north. Upon arrival, they were pulled out of the fighting and sent back to the main gathering of the Alliance fleets where Blake was offered a promotion to Service Chief and a position within the 13th Frontier Division. It was an offer he gladly accepted, feeling like he had little other choice after the loss of his ship.

After the battle in the Apien Crest, the war changed significantly for Blake. He led his men in battles across all of Inner Council space and soon distinguished himself as someone to be relied on to get the job done. A mission in Asari Space was offered to him. The mission was to get a human diplomat off of the planet Novus as the rest of the Division and several other Alliance ground forces prepared to assist in its defence against oncoming Reaper forces. Used to back-foot fighting, Blake took the mission. 7 hours into the operation and no word was heard from Blake's squad or from Blake. After two days of no contact, he and all of his men were declared MIA (Missing in action).

Personality:
Outside of a combat environment, Blake is quiet. Used to not quite being understood he developed a habit of not opening up to others, viewing it as a time-saving, efficient method of avoiding stress and social complications. In battle, however, the soldier within him breaks free. He is eager to take charge of situations and see that everyone makes it out alive, noting each person he fights alongside as his personal responsibility. That's not to say he's gloomy at all times. He often enjoys nights on leave with his brothers-in-arms and can be witty enough when he wants to be. Sometimes you have to be able to smile to just keep going, after all.

Equipment:
M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle (Vindicator if M-8 not allowed), M-5 Phalanx Heavy Pistol (as a side-arm), 4x Frag Grenades, 2x Flash Grenades.

Powers:
Disruptor Ammo, Adrenaline Rush, Armour Piercing Ammo, Warp Ammo.

Talents:
Assault Training, Combat Armour, Pistols, Assault Rifles, First Aid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this one is more to your liking. If not, I shall kindly take my leave. ^^

No need to leave! You addressed any concerns I might have had, and then some! It was a very enjoyable read and I look forward to having you in the game. :)

I'm updating the roster now, feel free to post when you see fit! Thanks for your patience and the effort you put into your sheet. It'll pay off in the long run, trust me!

I will post, just currently at work... ><

Just made my first post. Had to cut it short and haven't had chance to proof read it yet as I've got to swiftly head to bed. I'll pretty it up tomorrow before I head out for the day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
It was a very enjoyable read, thanks!

Alrighty, holidays are pretty much over, so as of today (Tuesday the 30th) I'm putting a one week notification for people who haven't posted yet or been around the OOC to get a post up. After that week, I will move them to the inactive section. That means their characters will be treated like they are not in the game, and two weeks from today if there's still nothing, they will be removed entirely with no chance of return.

For those who posted already, I've been loving your enthusiasm and quality of writing and I see a very solid core of players forming. You roxk my casbah, friends!

Reactions: Valentyne
My second post is in construction as we speak and I am set to put Egon near Esther. The post will likely not be up until later this week as I am preparing for a pretty big shift in my job.

I gotta say, I'm impressed with what's gone up too! Happy to be part of such a talented band.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
I'm going to try and get Blake closer to Jaakbal and Kirraiah in my next post, I think.

As a quick question (not sure if it's being asked before), how are we dealing with character interaction in regards to the posting expectations. I mean, it's hard to write 3 detailed paragraphs when you're character is supposed to be in a dynamic conversation with another.

Think of the expectations as fluid for the situation. Generally, 3 paragraphs is the target but I'm not going to mind the occasional post being a bit shorter. Usually there's enough contextual stuff to react to in a setting to make a post fleshed out without much trouble. Stuff like character thoughts, observances, and reactions help convey things nicely and add some volume to actual dialog in a purposeful manner.

Looks much better for the most part, Rare! I'll go over it later today when I have more than a couple minutes, but there's one glaring thing I noticed; it sounds like his father fought in the krogan rebellions, which would be impossible unless he was immortal because the rebellions ended ~1458 years before this current date. O.o

Looks much better for the most part, Rare! I'll go over it later today when I have more than a couple minutes, but there's one glaring thing I noticed; it sounds like his father fought in the krogan rebellions, which would be impossible unless he was immortal because the rebellions ended ~1458 years before this current date. O.o
o.O Well then, I need to go check on that...

Dropped in my first post - the "sounds of combat" is meant to be you lot, just to clarify, though of course Kali doesn't know who or what lies over yonder. I won't deny that the post was a write-and-send, with no editing, but I hope it's up to scratch!

tumblr_m37yg3fMo21qcmbaco1_500.jpg

Name:
Tesseria Arteria

212 years of age

Class:Asari justicar

Military: Mercinary

Gender: Asari gender is defined as female but, they are innately different from humans, for asari can mate and successfully reproduce with any other gender or species. Although they have one gender, they are not asexual. An asari provides two copies of her own genes to her offspring, which is always an asari, regardless of the species or sex of the "father", and in the case that the offspring is of two asari, the father is the one who does not give birth.

Appearance: (Picture)

Background: During the Reaper invasion in 2186 CE, the young asari fled Thessia and left of to Omega and worked under many people willing to pay a good price for jobs including "Theft, Killing, Covering, Get-Away(s) ,Black Market , and Healing".

After a long while

Personality: A sweet ,fun loving, secretly very persuasive woman who(m) could do what ever it took to get what she wanted.

All in all Tesseria is a very emotional reck but at the same time very secret showing only her good side to most even in danger.

Equipment: Weapons: M5 pistol, M27 Shotgun and last a(n) N7 Sniper. Armour:
http://pichost.me/1790470/

Powers: Pull, Reave(is a biotic power that employs to biotically attack the target's nervous or synthetic systems and prevent healing. ) Slam, Cryo Blast and warp last throw.

Talents: Sneaky, Above averagely fast, silent toeing (Feet don't make a sound at will) abundance of healing drugs, Pistol-Sniper Accuracy ,Seducing.

Other:
-Keeps tabs on people and watches them
-Loves responsibility and power
-sings often
-introvert

I will let Dervish pass judgement, but I highly doubt an Asari Justicar would be a Mercenary.

I'm getting the impression you just saw that this was a Mass Effect game and dropped off a sheet without really reading anything over, Naruto. Least of all is the fact the lack of background indicates that as the war started, your character went to Omega. This RP does not take place there in the slightest, and if you knew that, then how exactly does your character end up where this game takes place?

I also would like to point out the game standards, which I have clearly outlined, which is Intermediate posting expectations, which means a minimum of two or three paragraphs per post with acceptable spelling and grammar, and I'm getting the vibes you're pretty new to roleplaying, since the format of the sheet is all over the place and the categories aren't filled out correctly, just to your interpretation. Look at the accepted character list; this is the quality I'm expecting for applications, since a big part of that is showing that you understand the lore and the setting of this game, but are a competent enough writer to fit the general skill level that the other players have, as well as ensuring you have a character that already has some depth and direction to roleplay that isn't just a set of skills.

Breaking it down further,

-Your character class is supposed to be one of the six main classes from the game. This shows anyone looking at your sheet immediately what role your character plays in the squad and what kind of skills are available. Saying "Justicar" just tells me she's supposed to be just that, which is an order in asari society, not a player class, which brings us to the military occupation. As Darth up there said, Justicars are not mercenaries. It's one or the other and it would make a huge difference in how the character is played.

-An unnecessary description in asari reproductive cycles. Everyone who plays Mass Effect knows how that works, all that's been looked for is the sex, which either female or monogendered would be acceptable answers.

-Your background is literally one sentence and half of a forgotten one that basically says "This character has left the exact opposite direction of asari space to a location that has absolutely no relevance to this roleplay". It also indicates she's less of a mercenary and more of a hired thug who works alone. Absolutely nothing else is known about this character. The lack of content is disconcerting. All I'm getting is "My character is a criminal badass who does everything". It doesn't bode well. And healing? What, is she a doctor now, too?

-The personality basically tells me she's already probably a walking contradiction. Nice seductress career criminal with some kind of major trauma that has come absolutely out of nowhere. This is a walking time bomb of cheap drama.

-As for weapons, N7 weapons (unless specified in the description) are only available to N7 operatives/ player characters. She would not have a Valiant, period. Also, she's apparently a heavy biotic user who is carrying two large weapons and a side arm. You can't play a character like a soldier or an adept, unless you were planning on having powers being used few and far between... which given the implied class is not the case. Weapons may not be class restricted, but you can't have your character be as heavily armed as a soldier while being primarily a biotic. This is like playing a fantasy game as a mage carrying a sword and shield with heavy armour. Also, the armour picture is N7 armour. I seriously hope you aren't implying your character is supposed to be an N7 operative, because that's all kinds of nope.

-Cryo blast is a tech skill. Unless your character is a sentinel (and with those moves, she's not) she would not have access to that power.

-The Talents are available in one of the links in the Codex. Absolutely none of those apply. Also, this really makes it seem like you're just trying to make a power character with absolutely no drawbacks. Also, "feet don't make a sound at will" isn't a thing. So apparently your character is carrying around a heavy load of weaponry with heavy armour, is a biotic powerhouse and can't be heard because she's uber stealthy. Even infiltrators make sounds when they walk; foot steps aren't some mysterious thing you can muffle out. There's things you can do to muffle your steps, like having soft rubber soled boots for instance, but with a heavy combat rig like that? Your equipment's making sounds, period. "Abundance of healing drugs"? Did you mean medigel, or is she carrying around a shitload of polysporin and morphine? And apparently, she's had sniper training while not being a combat class and is supposed to seduce people as a skill instead of character trait. Hate to say it, but something like seduction really boils down to how a character is played rather than having skill points attached to it. If you wrote a pile of dry, over the top attempts at seduction that wouldn't work on a lonely, overweight basement dwelling troll with 15 porn subscriptions, then chances are I wouldn't have a character be receptive to it, player controlled or otherwise.

Also, if she's apparently an introvert, she wouldn't likely be a seductress or someone who wins someone over with charisma to persuade people to do what she wants, because that would imply she's possessing an outgoing and charismatic personality that actively seeks people's attention and devotion. Introverts tend to be wallflowers who get drained in prolonged social situations.

Sorry, but I really don't think you even bothered to read the OOC, let alone put any effort into a character, and from what I seen so far, you wouldn't be a good fit for this game or be able to meet the standards without some serious readjustment and effort on your part.

On a different note, I'm not sure what to post as Thanik. I'm thinking about a few husks and some Cannibals attacking and he is trying to hold them off, waiting for the Salarian and the Krogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.