Mass Effect: Defiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, very sorry guys. I've been increasingly ill (fainting, lightheadedness, nausea, vomitting, sweating, fever - really, the works) of late with no sign of why, and tonight it peaked with - wait for it - yet another hospital visit! Yay!

If I've already been written out, I totally get it - but if I haven't, well, I promise I am still in this. It's been an unreasonably difficult month in terms of physical wellbeing and I'm a terrifying amount behind on work, but I will continue to participate if possible. But I also accept if waiting around for me isn't really a possibility anymore. Either way, I'll continue to read the thread when I can, 'cause you guys are awesome writers and I <3 ME.

As someone who spent the day shaking and feeling like his flesh was carved with pins and needles and pooping blood, I hear where you're coming from.

Get better! Post when you can.

And there we go! Another post. I figured I'd wait to see if anyone else posted, looks like pickings are slim.

Quick roll call for who's still around! I might have to trim down the player list again, but don't worry; even with a few players, I still intend to keep this rolling. This post was just a sign of things to come. ;D
Still here, although I was out this week because I was so stressed I could barely think. Can't promise I'll be as active as before as far as the next few weeks go, but I'll be on enough to catch up and post.

And there we go! Another post. I figured I'd wait to see if anyone else posted, looks like pickings are slim.

Quick roll call for who's still around! I might have to trim down the player list again, but don't worry; even with a few players, I still intend to keep this rolling. This post was just a sign of things to come. ;D
Still here!

Since I went full lazy and forgot to check this Thread, Thanik will be staying behind with the Civilians, and whoever else is there >.>

Since I went full lazy and forgot to check this Thread, Thanik will be staying behind with the Civilians, and whoever else is there >.>
Your sig is the most delightful thing ever.

Also, now I want KFC.

Your sig is the most delightful thing ever.

Also, now I want KFC.
Lol, thanks. So many people get this signature, makes me proud :D

Think it's pretty safe to call this one dead.

Thanks for playing, guys. Hopefully see you around.

We should totally reboot this. I got sidetracked and never posted, but I still want to do a ME Roleplay.

I tend not to reboot games. Going over identical plot points I've done before isn't my thing.

Plus, if I didn't hold people's interest the first time, it's not going to happen a second time. It's a lead a horse to water; can't make him drink scenario.

Nothing's saying you can't run your own ME RP. ;D

I've already tried, no one was interested @.@

I tend not to reboot games. Going over identical plot points I've done before isn't my thing.

Plus, if I didn't hold people's interest the first time, it's not going to happen a second time. It's a lead a horse to water; can't make him drink scenario.

Nothing's saying you can't run your own ME RP. ;D
It helps with a famous name and talent like yours, Derv-master!

In all seriousness, my apologies for not giving this as much time as it deserved. That said, if you start another game, please do keep me in the loop. I may not always be the fastest, but damn, you know I'm sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.