Mass Effect: Defiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IC is up!

200_s.gif

Welcome to the party.

Grif's character sheet is now in the Accepted Characters list. Everyone there who isn't finishing up editing their sheets, feel free to hop on in.

• Love
Reactions: lostfaith
Pssh, we can just replace "Earth" with "Nevos" and it'll work perfectly.

I'll get an IC post up before I go to bed, or sometime tommorow. Already planning something good

Just finished with a post on a RP I started just barely before this. I should have mine here finished by Saturday though, and look forward to reading those who beat me to the draw.

The IC is up!

200_s.gif

Welcome to the party.

Grif's character sheet is now in the Accepted Characters list.
Hope you're all looking forward to Kygg 2.0. >:3

I've already let you know, Dervish, that I'm going to be a little busy over the next couple of days. I'll get working on it ASAP over the weekend. <3

So quiet @.@

I'm getting the impression it's difficult to get an RPG off the ground here. Hm.

Do I have to offer booze to the minors?

Yes. It is the only way!

whisky-birmingham_2177669i.jpg

Come, friends. Let us sit like gentlemen and craft us the finest of role plays upon these fair lands. I must say, this is the deadest I've seen one of my games out of the gate. I'm suspecting part of the trouble is Iwaku has a different set of community interests and all the various sub-forums keep people from seeing games in other ones they don't see too often. Hm.

I'd like for this to have a fair chance at life! I rather hope you guys do, too! And we can do it with the power of friendship.

And whisky.

But mostly friendship.

...Maybe.

Well...I am waiting for something to happen :/

Well...I am waiting for something to happen :/
I'm mostly waiting for everyone who was accepted to get their first round of posts up, but if nothing happens after a couple more days, I may just move things along and make another post. This RP, keep in mind, in structured a bit differently than what I usually do, so it's like experimental days in college!

Man, the things I did in frosh week.

I am now free from the shackles of responsibility.

A post has been fired and should make first contact with the thread in approximately 1-3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.