Mass Effect: Contingency

Where do you want to start the RP?

• En route to our mission.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • En route to our meeting point.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Performing our own operations, and THEN progressing to our rendezvous point.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
been oddly busy today but I'll definitely (probably) get a post out tonight :3

took me an hour but it's done, though I feel all inadequate about it... I can't keep up with all your huge posts guys ~_~

I'll get to work on my post tomorrow. ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Bears
So I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow and although I'll have internet availible it'll probably be very limited so
idk what Bear wants me to do, but I think if I haven't replied within a day or two it'll be fine if you skip over me, since I'll be able to reply the next time around most likely. If I do reply though, it'll probably be cruder than my posts before so please forgive me !!

So I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow and although I'll have internet availible it'll probably be very limited so
idk what Bear wants me to do, but I think if I haven't replied within a day or two it'll be fine if you skip over me, since I'll be able to reply the next time around most likely. If I do reply though, it'll probably be cruder than my posts before so please forgive me !!
Alright, in my next GM-esque post as Alister I'll think of something that will preoccupy Batu during your absence, it's no problem~

Also whilst talking about that post, I already got the draft going. Expect it in the next day or so. (:

Aaand it's up. Not my greatest, but it will do for now.

Due to Roman going on vacation I just GM'd Batu into one of the observation decks of the spectres' ship the SSV Hastings.

@Cerulean if you want to post before my Annelise post and get Lawfirm situated on the SSV Hastings and perhaps some interaction going with Bailey, our slightly awkward but impeccably skilled pilot, that's fine. If you'd prefer not to I'll get started on Anne's next post.

If I go first it wouldn't be up until tonight most likely. So for the sake of the flow, I say throw up Anne's post and I'll make sure to get Lawfirm on the ship and getting into shenanigans not too long after that hopefully. =D

My bad guys was a bit preoccupied. My Anne post will be up sometime today. ^^"

Reactions: Cerulean
If I go first it wouldn't be up until tonight most likely. So for the sake of the flow, I say throw up Anne's post and I'll make sure to get Lawfirm on the ship and getting into shenanigans not too long after that hopefully. =D
Shenanigans-Meme.jpg

It's up! Just so everyone knows, anyone can use Bailey in their post. You can go off her dialogue with both DeLacey and Taylors to see what she's like but if you want more details about her I'm happy to provide them.

Coolio. My turn then?

Oh I am? Sorry sorry sorry >.<
I thought there was someone else before me, i'll get on a post right away!

not quite done with the post but i'll finish it up in the morning, sorry again for making everyone wait >.<

EDIT: Ok post is finally up, not 100% happy with it but there's not much else for Judorr to do for now

Last edited:
I'll try my absolute best to have a post up today, but no promises as to exactly when.

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Status
Not open for further replies.