• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@I.S. Zero ah ok, understood, what if i want my character to be just a basic but rather skilled street fighter, would it be ok if he/she trained in other styles to add to is and make his/her own?(kind of like DJFFNY) also would it be a possibility, for the sake of plot that my character somewhere along the line tries to form his own faction? if it's ok, and if I want to make an instructor is it ok if he's /she's a war veteran? sorry if i ask too much.

Last edited:
It's perfectly fine, I'd rather you ask than just do and waste your time. You can incorporate multiple styles if you want, just make sure your character doesn't have black belt level skill with them. I also don't mind characters attempting to form their own factions, just don't expect it to be easy to be recognized. Please PM me with details on your instructor Idea.

Ah ok, he'll be a street fighter with some skill in american boxing, and he'll mix up different styles into his own to make his ok own style. Ah, understood. Also will pets be allowed it my student has a pet?