2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Before you read this, I'm gonna need you to suspend your belief of science and logic, because I know nothing about any of that but I do know that I want to make a sci-fi rp.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RP Name: MARS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Setting: Mars[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Playable Characters: Scientists (and stuff), Military and Civilians / And eventually hostile alien crusaders[/BCOLOR]
Lore

SUMMARY
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's September 17, 2017 and after 260 days aboard the Atlas IV, you have reached Mars where you will aid in the creation of the first settlement in space. The inhabitants of the settlement are made up of three groups, the first being the Planetary Stability and Maintenance Officers (P.S.M.Os). PSMOs have been trained in scientific, medical and engineering maneuvers in order to preserve the well being of the rest of the settlement inhabitants as well as their new home on Mars.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] The second group to make up the settlement are the brave militia who volunteered to give up their lives on Earth to protect the Mars settlement. These brave men and women are trained in defensive, offensive and strategic combat. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And finally, the last group to make up the settlement, are the civilian volunteers. The civilian volunteers are a sizeable group of healthy men aged 18 to 40 and women aged 18 to 35. These civilians have one of the most important duties of the settlement, and that duty is to reproduce and become parents to the a generation of human martians.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the course of your new life on Mars, you will create friendships, make enemies, have children. You'll petition for a more cohesive society or maybe you'll even try to usurp power from another group. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But in the end, everyone will have to work together to fend off the attack of a bloodthirsty alien race who's only goal is to conquer the universe. (This part won't happen until way later though. I want you guys to get nice and comfy before the fire nation attacks the conflict starts).[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here's is a link to the Info Dump, which holds more and extensive information on this rp: More Info[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
<3 thanks for the tag! Little fulll up at the moment... Working on a new project myself... But have fun!! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
It's interesting... but I've never gotten into sci-fi... for the sake of keeping dedicated members who may have a clue on how to follow things I think I have to pass ... I'm sorry :(

• Bucket of Rainbows
sure, can I do 2 military?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I can add a civilian of either gender if it's needed

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ooh. I'm probably way too much of a sucker for anything that involves Mars settlement. >.< I'll make four characters for now {two PSMOs and two civilians, since that's what you seem to be needing}, might make more later though. O.O

• Bucket of Rainbows
Kuuk, your signature represents perfectly how I feel when people randomly tag me.

Anyways, I'll be joining. PSMO for agriculture probably.

• Bucket of Rainbows
XD. Sorry, but you found me XD.

And been trying to keep my rps short so will look this over since we are friends, but don't know if I will join yet. Will let you know tomorrow. Just got home from work and I'm tired so talk tomorrow XD.
Oh okay well don't feel pressured to join! :D

<3 thanks for the tag! Little fulll up at the moment... Working on a new project myself... But have fun!! :)
Aw okay, good luck with you're project! :D

It's interesting... but I've never gotten into sci-fi... for the sake of keeping dedicated members who may have a clue on how to follow things I think I have to pass ... I'm sorry :(
Aw that's cools, thanks for looking at least. :3

sure, can I do 2 military?
I actually need more civilians and PSMOs than I do military but okay. ^_^

I can add a civilian of either gender if it's needed
Omg, that would be lovely thank you! :DD A male would be great, if you don't mind.

Ooh. I'm probably way too much of a sucker for anything that involves Mars settlement. >.< I'll make four characters for now {two PSMOs and two civilians, since that's what you seem to be needing}, might make more later though. O.O
*gaaaasp* Yess! Thank you! :DD

Kuuk, your signature represents perfectly how I feel when people randomly tag me.

Anyways, I'll be joining. PSMO for agriculture probably.
Yaaaay! Thankss! :]

For all who are interested, the sign ups and lore link is on the first post of either page. :D

@Felilla Hey, one of my friends is from Colorado Springs. c: Nice.

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
@Spectre of the Fade And you have a Jayne Cobb profile picture and signature, earning my instant respect. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
  • Love
Reactions: Felilla and rissa
Sorry I won't be joining @Mundane Monster I have quite a lot going on and I am not a big fan of sci-fi, space and aliens xD so I will have to decline

Yet another question from me, sorry. How would the civilians be recruited? Would there be an application process, or would the civilians be handpicked from the general populace? I ask because I'm not sure how to finish off Alex's history.

Speaking of, I'm nearly done with my sheets. Personality sections are done, just need to wrap up Alex's history and write out Malcolm's.

@arcadian.gael
Dae-Hyun Ahn is accepted! The Defense Team welcomes him with open arm wings! :D I do want to say that the link to the tattoo is going to a general search for me instead of one picture. O.O That might just be me though.

Anywho, I think Dae and Amira could be friends! :D And if they get close enough she can mock him cause of his shortness. :D And also and this is super craaaay but I've been listening to kpop pandora for the past few days and BTS came up a lot!
im such BTS trash whoop //gets slapped

The tattoo is literally a equalateral triangle with thick lines. Its located right below the earlobe, possibly a tad bit behind, and is empty in he center. I can put the actual picture in if you perfer?

Also, i think imma edit his personality a bit and add a theme, if thats okay with you ofc

Sorry I won't be joining @Mundane Monster I have quite a lot going on and I am not a big fan of sci-fi, space and aliens xD so I will have to decline
Aw okay, well thanks for taking a looks-y! :D

Yet another question from me, sorry. How would the civilians be recruited? Would there be an application process, or would the civilians be handpicked from the general populace? I ask because I'm not sure how to finish off Alex's history.

Speaking of, I'm nearly done with my sheets. Personality sections are done, just need to wrap up Alex's history and write out Malcolm's.
@King @BearEnthusiast @mr_pibbs @kuukakulily @Viral @Hallu @arcadian.gael @Gremory
@Spectre of the Fade @Who @Beowulf @Felilla

Great question! (and I'm gonna tag everybody for this answer) The recruiting process would be a worldwide event (well for places that can receive international news). Basically, NASA would announce the project and give three requirements: 1) You have to be in the United States for at least six months and have a firm grasp of the English language 2) You must be willing to take a thorough and rigorous mental and physical health test to see if you fit the standards (basically they just want to make sure you never had cancer or just got diagnosed with lupus or something).

but you sounded reluctant and I don't want to throw your count off lol
I only sounded reluctant because you asked to be what I didn't say I needed, but I recounted and I can fit in two military members before I put a temporary hold on that area. But it's up to you! ^_^

im such BTS trash whoop //gets slapped

The tattoo is literally an equilateral triangle with thick lines. Its located right below the earlobe, possibly a tad bit behind, and is empty in the center. I can put the actual picture in if you prefer?

Also, i think imma edit his personality a bit and add a theme, if that's okay with you ofc

The appearance of the tattoo isn't an issue to me, I just thought you'd like to know that the link wasn't working. And sure, the rp hasn't started yet so feel free to edit as much as you like. :3

Aw okay, well thanks for taking a looks-y! :D

@King @BearEnthusiast @mr_pibbs @kuukakulily @Viral @Hallu @arcadian.gael @Gremory
@Spectre of the Fade @Who @Beowulf @Felilla

Great question! (and I'm gonna tag everybody for this answer) The recruiting process would be a worldwide event (well for places that can receive international news). Basically, NASA would announce the project and give three requirements: 1) You have to be in the United States for at least six months and have a firm grasp of the English language 2) You must be willing to take a thorough and rigorous mental and physical health test to see if you fit the standards (basically they just want to make sure you never had cancer or just got diagnosed with lupus or something).

I only sounded reluctant because you asked to be what I didn't say I needed, but I recounted and I can fit in two military members before I put a temporary hold on that area. But it's up to you! ^_^

The appearance of the tattoo isn't an issue to me, I just thought you'd like to know that the link wasn't working. And sure, the rp hasn't started yet so feel free to edit as much as you like. :3
okay yeah I will take the two

• Bucket of Rainbows
HEY O K SO I WENT AFK FOR THREE DAYS BUT IM BACK!

I'm totally down for playing a man of science (Malcolm's lovely boyfriend I hope that's okay lmao) Hopefully he can be an engineer or smth. I'll make his sheet ASAP but probably won't be able to post him til tomorrow or tuesday, I hope that's cool! I'm excited for this!

okay yeah I will take the two
Yaay!

HEY O K SO I WENT AFK FOR THREE DAYS BUT IM BACK!

I'm totally down for playing a man of science (Malcolm's lovely boyfriend I hope that's okay lmao) Hopefully he can be an engineer or smth. I'll make his sheet ASAP but probably won't be able to post him til tomorrow or tuesday, I hope that's cool! I'm excited for this!
I think at that point it's not called AFK anymore xD

And sure that's fine! I'm excited to see him!

• Love
Reactions: King
Status
Not open for further replies.