2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Before you read this, I’m gonna need you to suspend your belief of science and logic, because I know nothing about any of that but I do know that I want to make a sci-fi rp.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RP Name: MARS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Setting: Mars[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Playable Characters: Scientists (and stuff), Military and Civilians / And eventually hostile alien crusaders[/BCOLOR]
Lore

SUMMARY
[BCOLOR=transparent]It’s September 17, 2017 and after 260 days aboard the Atlas IV, you have reached Mars where you will aid in the creation of the first settlement in space. The inhabitants of the settlement are made up of three groups, the first being the Planetary Stability and Maintenance Officers (P.S.M.Os). PSMOs have been trained in scientific, medical and engineering maneuvers in order to preserve the well being of the rest of the settlement inhabitants as well as their new home on Mars.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] The second group to make up the settlement are the brave militia who volunteered to give up their lives on Earth to protect the Mars settlement. These brave men and women are trained in defensive, offensive and strategic combat. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And finally, the last group to make up the settlement, are the civilian volunteers. The civilian volunteers are a sizeable group of healthy men aged 18 to 40 and women aged 18 to 35. These civilians have one of the most important duties of the settlement, and that duty is to reproduce and become parents to the a generation of human martians.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the course of your new life on Mars, you will create friendships, make enemies, have children. You'll petition for a more cohesive society or maybe you'll even try to usurp power from another group. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But in the end, everyone will have to work together to fend off the attack of a bloodthirsty alien race who's only goal is to conquer the universe. (This part won't happen until way later though. I want you guys to get nice and comfy before the fire nation attacks the conflict starts).[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here's is a link to the Info Dump, which holds more and extensive information on this rp: More Info[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
1180x360-z-wk45-ht-doctor-who-box-023-063830.jpg

Top row, second one from the left.
Ohhh okay. See I started on the fourth one up top, then Tennant so that is the one I think of when I hear the Doctor

@Mundane Monster

My apologies for not being able to respond earlier, if its ok ill initially wait to see how things pan out before I decide to make a character, I have a few ideas regarding basically playing a plumber/pipework engineer.
That's quite alright and okay!

1180x360-z-wk45-ht-doctor-who-box-023-063830.jpg

Top row, second one from the left.

You're cool, no one is using any of those guys. :3

Also to make it clear to everyone because I didn't explain it well in my bio at all. By dogfighting I mean in the air with fighter jets and such, not actual dogs.

I don't mind at all! I think it's awesome and I think he'll be a lot of help in jurassic measures (well the ones that he doesn't hide from). I tip my triceratop-hat at you for making such a great and well rounded character. Fossilzzle my nizzle.

>_>

The PSMO team welcomes Angel Cove with open arms even if he isn't a doctor! He'll always be a doctor in our hearts. :3 Also since he has motion sickness the trip to Mars must have been horrible. It must have...T-Rex-ed his system. Eh? Ehhhh? :D

Edit: I do need you to add his birth year to his DOB :3

This is a role call for people who have expressed interest but not posted characters yet.

If you're still interested, please respond in the form of posting in this thread/pming me or posting a character in the Sign Ups. :D
If you're not still interested, that's cool dudes! But let me know, okay? Don't leave me hanging. :>

@Viral @BearEnthusiast @mr_pibbs @Hallu @Deathwatch101
I'm gonna work on my sign up sheet soon, sorry I'm super late OTL

Speaking of which...gotta reserve, yeah?
1. PSMO║ Female ║ Undecided fc
2. Civilian ║ Male║ Also undecided fc

Last edited:
Currently working on my sheet, already have my FC!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Random question, since I was poking through the lore and I didn't see a clear answer: do the PSMOs and military live in the living quarters in the civilian district, or do the PSMO district and the military district have their own living quarters?

Reactions: Gremory
Here, guys, have a new character I made while Iwaku was down yesterday. c:

I'm gonna work on my sign up sheet soon, sorry I'm super late OTL

Speaking of which...gotta reserve, yeah?
1. PSMO║ Female ║ Undecided fc
2. Civilian ║ Male║ Also undecided fc
Lol forgot about my own reserve system xD But okay, gotcha!

Currently working on my sheet, already have my FC!
Just in the process of finishing mine off and I'll post it tomorrow, probably in the morning.
Awesome-saucecome!

Here, guys, have a new character I made while Iwaku was down yesterday. c:
And that new character is accepted with broken open arms! Every group needs a self depreciating goofball and you have provided! The PSMOs accept Dalton as their lord and savior member. :]

[/hr]

On another note; the site being down yesterday reminded me of the importance of an alternative method of communication, so say hello to your Discord chat! It is probably the best way to reach me because if it wasn't excruciatingly painful, my phone would be surgically grafted into my hand.

CLICK IT*

Now, it is not necessary or required for you to join discord, however it is the fastest way to contact most people, a way to communicate if Iwaku goes down and a way to keep this rp up and running! :D

@mr_pibbs @Hallu @Deathwatch101 @King @mr_pibbs @kuukakulily @Hallu @arcadian.gael @Gremory
@Spectre of the Fade @Who @Beowulf @Felilla @Roman. @~Dark Disney~ @Beowulf

Hey, quick question; can we have our characters in two fields if they're a scientist? Like one is their primary but they minored elsewhere as well so they're qualified enough to play both roles? (Ex. A scientist who is primarily in the Medical Division but also studied Engineering)?

If not that's cool just curious.

Hey, quick question; can we have our characters in two fields if they're a scientist? Like one is their primary but they minored elsewhere as well so they're qualified enough to play both roles? (Ex. A scientist who is primarily in the Medical Division but also studied Engineering)?

If not that's cool just curious.
Yup, that's fine!

@Who
Shaemus you do anything but! The PSMOs and future mars babies are lucky to have you!! I also have the urge to just give you hot cocoa, a fluffy blanket and a hug forever. T_T

And because every story needs a nice girl with a dark and twisted past! So the civilians welcome Amelia to the fold! DON'T STEAL NO ONE'S BOYFRIEND GIRL

Ehm...Anywho! Welcome both of you!

• Love
Reactions: cry
  • Love
Reactions: Felilla
I got bored and accidentally coded so now my sheets got that fancy BBcode. c: They all display pretty well on my phone, but let me know if any of you guys have trouble.

I will try

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I accidentally character'd again...this is becoming something of a problem whoops um. New sheet has been added into the same post as Dalton's, #12 on the page if you guys want to take a look. c:

@Mundane Monster I apologize, but I believe I will have to drop out of this. O.O Thanks for the opportunity though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Felilla
@Mundane Monster,

Hey I'll have my sheet up either tonight or tomorrow during the day, had barely any time to work on it in the past little while ><

Status
Not open for further replies.