2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Before you read this, I'm gonna need you to suspend your belief of science and logic, because I know nothing about any of that but I do know that I want to make a sci-fi rp.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RP Name: MARS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Setting: Mars[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Playable Characters: Scientists (and stuff), Military and Civilians / And eventually hostile alien crusaders[/BCOLOR]
Lore

SUMMARY
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's September 17, 2017 and after 260 days aboard the Atlas IV, you have reached Mars where you will aid in the creation of the first settlement in space. The inhabitants of the settlement are made up of three groups, the first being the Planetary Stability and Maintenance Officers (P.S.M.Os). PSMOs have been trained in scientific, medical and engineering maneuvers in order to preserve the well being of the rest of the settlement inhabitants as well as their new home on Mars.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] The second group to make up the settlement are the brave militia who volunteered to give up their lives on Earth to protect the Mars settlement. These brave men and women are trained in defensive, offensive and strategic combat. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And finally, the last group to make up the settlement, are the civilian volunteers. The civilian volunteers are a sizeable group of healthy men aged 18 to 40 and women aged 18 to 35. These civilians have one of the most important duties of the settlement, and that duty is to reproduce and become parents to the a generation of human martians.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the course of your new life on Mars, you will create friendships, make enemies, have children. You'll petition for a more cohesive society or maybe you'll even try to usurp power from another group. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But in the end, everyone will have to work together to fend off the attack of a bloodthirsty alien race who's only goal is to conquer the universe. (This part won't happen until way later though. I want you guys to get nice and comfy before the fire nation attacks the conflict starts).[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here's is a link to the Info Dump, which holds more and extensive information on this rp: More Info[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Alex's sheet is officially finished. c:

EDIT: I love that so far there is exactly one straight civilian.

Last edited:
Alex's sheet is officially finished. c:

EDIT: I love that so far there is exactly one straight civilian.
I LOVE HER!

She reminds me of me but older and adopted (and a Star Trek fan). :D She is accepted and I hope she's not paired with a chatty Cathy (talkative ted?) but who knows! xD (OH WAIT-- I do >_>)

But yeah, I love her! Alex Baughman welcome to the Mars Settlement! You've got a galaxy on your face and a seat in space!

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Grant and Fiona are completed!

And...finished with Malcolm's sheet. Let me know if I should tweak anything. c:

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@kuukakulily
*sniffles* Both of your character's bios got me kind of choked up cause I'm a sentimental loser. T_T
IT WAS HER DAD'S DREAM
*cue gross sobbing*
Anywho~ Dr. Bryne is accepted into the fold with open arms! I'm sure she will be a great help when it comes to raising the human martian generation in the future.

And the civilians have a new addition in the form of hottie mchotter face Grant Turner! He'd probably make a good Minute! But he'd also make a good ranger for when the PSMOs figure out how to grow a forest on Mars. :D

@Gremory
I kinda hate him automatically cause of the dogfighting thing but he shows the darker side of military life, so that's a plus!
He's kinda tall with pointy ears and an icy exterior!
Everybody on the Defense Team welcome your new superior after the generals!!!!! *eclectic drum roll* Micheal J Wolfe!!!! (I almost typed Micheal J Fox xD)

@Spectre of the Fade
I love how you did like positive, neutral and negative traits like that. :3
Okay I know this is terrible but I laughed when little Malcolm asked his parents about being gay and his dad lost it but his mom was just like, "No."

I'd totally watch his life if it were a movie though and I'd def cry when his sister dies (what happened to the other one though O_O). Anywho! Malcom not Mal is accepted! And even though his boyfriend manipulated the list to get him there, he deserves a spot on the Defense Team! :D

Honestly Amelia sounds so evil in her bio so far but I promise she is such a nice girl sobs

Ooh Dae-Hyun gonna be ultra flustered by the lovely Grant ;;;)))

@Spectre of the Fade
I love how you did like positive, neutral and negative traits like that. :3
Okay I know this is terrible but I laughed when little Malcolm asked his parents about being gay and his dad lost it but his mom was just like, "No."

I'd totally watch his life if it were a movie though and I'd def cry when his sister dies (what happened to the other one though O_O). Anywho! Malcom not Mal is accepted! And even though his boyfriend manipulated the list to get him there, he deserves a spot on the Defense Team! :D
Thank you~ The little sister, Cara, stayed with her parents through all this and she was like 13-14 when he went to Europe and basically dropped out of contact with his parents. I'd like to think she grows up and moves out and has herself a nice little life away from her parents, but who knows?

...me, actually, whoops

I've just been reading through the thread, it seems like a really great idea. Sci-fi, but more slice of life and realistic, very interesting. I'm brand new to the site and still in the process of figuring it all out. But if there's any room for a new person? I think I'd enjoy playing a character who's an engineer, that sounds like fun.

I've just been reading through the thread, it seems like a really great idea. Sci-fi, but more slice of life and realistic, very interesting. I'm brand new to the site and still in the process of figuring it all out. But if there's any room for a new person? I think I'd enjoy playing a character who's an engineer, that sounds like fun.
Yes, we still have room! Welcome aboard!!

Honestly Amelia sounds so evil in her bio so far but I promise she is such a nice girl sobs
Oh my god, I just read Amelia's bio and she is a BEAST. I love it, its like reading the script of a Desperate Housewives episode. I must know what happened to her and Tyler, I'm hooked. O_O

@Mundane Monster I love the idea of this rp but I have a lot going on so I won't be able to join. Good luck and hopefully your next rp Idea I will have the time to get into it fully^^.

• Love
@everyone
Okay so Kyla and a tentative participant will be the last people to join, as we already have a large amount of characters not including the people from the interest check who haven't posted sheets yet. I want to be clear though that there is still room for those who have expressed interest prior to this post. :D

I think Angel is all done! I hope you don't mind I gave him some influence on the MARS program! If you want me to slide him down the ranks a little I can! I hope you likes him 8)

I think Angel is all done! I hope you don't mind I gave him some influence on the MARS program! If you want me to slide him down the ranks a little I can! I hope you likes him 8)
I don't mind at all! I think it's awesome and I think he'll be a lot of help in jurassic measures (well the ones that he doesn't hide from). I tip my triceratop-hat at you for making such a great and well rounded character. Fossilzzle my nizzle.

>_>

The PSMO team welcomes Angel Cove with open arms even if he isn't a doctor! He'll always be a doctor in our hearts. :3 Also since he has motion sickness the trip to Mars must have been horrible. It must have...T-Rex-ed his system. Eh? Ehhhh? :D

Edit: I do need you to add his birth year to his DOB :3

This is a role call for people who have expressed interest but not posted characters yet.

If you're still interested, please respond in the form of posting in this thread/pming me or posting a character in the Sign Ups. :D
If you're not still interested, that's cool dudes! But let me know, okay? Don't leave me hanging. :>

@Viral @BearEnthusiast @mr_pibbs @Hallu @Deathwatch101

• Love
Reactions: King
@Mundane Monster

My apologies for not being able to respond earlier, if its ok ill initially wait to see how things pan out before I decide to make a character, I have a few ideas regarding basically playing a plumber/pipework engineer.

What's really holding me back from completing my character, aside from my laziness, is finding a good picture of him. Dr. Who, the famous one, would've fit perfectly. But I think someone is already using him.

What's really holding me back from completing my character, aside from my laziness, is finding a good picture of him. Dr. Who, the famous one, would've fit perfectly. But I think someone is already using him.
Lol which famous one?

1180x360-z-wk45-ht-doctor-who-box-023-063830.jpg

Top row, second one from the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.