Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you need to be approved... I think? Maybe? Confirmation? o.o

Just in case I do, I will wait for it.

Ah so crazy lady is okay..well I'll keep her "low key" no punching down walls and shit (which she could not do anyways).

Alright, working on a post now. Now let's see if any scum get strangled through an... unfortunate incident.

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Turkey Day erryday

Yes! Turkey is the reason I will be gone and unable to post until likely late today. If the rp gets really active just... I don't know, assume Michael's eyeing most of you with an intent to shank.

Happy Thanksgiving! ^^

Reactions: Legens Legentis
I'll be around, just haven't seen nothing for my people to do atm so np...well from me at least.

Found ya', RAS and Emp. Looks like you guys found a pretty good place to RP. At least it's better than the last one.

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this site and I'm planning on joining so I might make a character later on. You guys can call me just Yz for short. Just so I know, anything of importance happen yet?

Nothing important has happen just "intros" and welcome. And yeah its a strange layout, but good place, funny enough simple, if more of a pain to navigate than it first seems.

Reactions: Yzmael
Nothing important has happen just "intros" and welcome. And yeah its a strange layout, but good place, funny enough simple, if more of a pain to navigate than it first seems.
149ef0f2b1a881c1846c3279ef70c95adac04294cbe0e348d1c42fd349853fa2.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
My dinner ends early and I come back to bear puns... Oh god...

Hi Yz ^.^ And I found it. Red came after I got him to stop bitching :P

I will end you >>

Name: Laryssa Avant

Appearance: Laryssa is 5'4" and weighs 141 pounds. She suffers from albinism, which results in her white skin and hairs. Strangely, her eyes seem to have been cured from the sickness, though the rest of her body has not. As appearance, the girl has a giant dragon tattoo on her back, symbolizing the triad involvement at her young ages. (She usually prefers to wear coats or clothing befitting of doctors and such).

kunoichi-1-1.jpg

Crimes you've committed: Four charges of mass murder(over 50 kills in each), dozens of spree-killing charges, involvement with organized crime(Chinese triads), a couple charges of arson, numerous grand theft charges(with half of them being grand theft autos), over two hundred trafficking charges(of numerous types, ranging from weapons to people), serial killing and spree killing.

Bio:
Laryssa Avant is a name that was actually on a lot of the police's files as of lately, specially for the HKPD and the PSA on China.

Born an orphan in the central Asia, her father had died before she was born and her mother died during conception, the girl was taken, while still a baby to an orphanage in Hong Kong, where she grew up on. When she was still very, very young, at the age of 4, the girl was normal and didn't show any tendency to crime or violence. Her albinism made her an obvious target to teasing and bullying to some, but also inspired fascination on others by this age.

At the age of six, the girl was adopted by a man whom she would grow to detest. Known only as Doctor Chiang, the man was a menace to society in both philosophy and actions. The man who was her "father" would be the member of a prominent triad in Hong Kong and a scientist(if anyone could call him so) of the worst kind. In his attempts to develop a cure for her albinism, the man had gone through multiple painful procedures, which now are considered torture.

Calling the man only bad names would be a lie, though, as would be saying that he didn't teach her anything. It is unknown why, but Laryssa always had a knack for the arts of surgery. One would develop this ability easily in her situation, when you have to torture and operate on enemy triad members simply because you can and because you have been ordered to. Laryssa was taught surgery through removing organs of many enemies of the triad her father was a member of. Needless to say, she developed the ability quite well and even was considered a savant by her father in this aspect. It would be a very strange sight, to see a girl 8 years-old operating perfectly on assassins and gangsters.

It didn't take long for Laryssa to create her sadistic and distorted personality, even starting to involve herself in the actions of the triad by the age of 12. At first , it was simply trafficking, smuggling and minor endeavors, as she was dismissed of these crimes for being a child.

Of course, she didn't first involve herself physically in it until she was 16 and her lack of sanity reached a peak point. At this age, it could be said that Laryssa carved her path to the top, starting by assassinating her father and taking his post. She started to name herself as "Doctor Fan", which obviously caught some attention.

Laryssa didn't seem to be even a little afraid of her actions getting attention, nor was she ever afraid of the police, unlike her brethren of the triad. In fact, most of her actions were simply out of spite. She started serial killing innocent and guilty victim by this age and in a few weeks her fake name was already on the news. Among her victims were multiple triad members that she used as stepping stones in order to get to higher ranks more easily. In a month, the young girl was already allying herself with the chairman of the triad.

Her actions culminated in multiple mass shootings, the fortification and rooting of the triads in Hong Kong and the weakening of the police actions. It went so far that it even got to the point where her fake name was becoming like a street legend. Because of her intense necessity of challenging the police and killing innocents, the girl was starting to be considered a danger even for the triads. By the age of 18, the girl had already took part in many of the mass murders and(though it was not accounted for when she was arrested) several shootings with enemy triad gangs.

In time, she became a menace to the triads, which resulted in her defection from the group and the beginning of her "solo career". During only six months, the time the girl acted alone, over 600 thematic murders were made all over Asian territory. Her serial killing could be considered one of the worst of all time, which earned her the name of The Heart Killer, simply because of the heart marks Laryssa surgically cut open in her victims. Her style involved many different kinds of assassination types and stealthy action, which made it very difficult to locate and pinpoint her next strike, as when one victim erupted, another one was already being killed. It is estimated that at least 200 victims were not located, as Laryssa maintained the act of killing consistently with small periods of cooling off.

After six months of hunt all over Asia, the girl was captured at the age of 21 and sentenced to Challenger Deep... Where she is now for almost two years.

Personality:
Laryssa is very persuasive and eloquent, a fact considered strange by all psychiatrists, specially after everything she went through. She seems to be capable of faking emotions extremely well, to the point where it is impossible to say if she is lying or not. In reality, though, the woman is completely and utterly insane. They have classified her as a thrill killer, which obviously means that the woman itches and giggles simply at the thought of killing. Even though insane and rather psychopathic, the girl still retained the logical and rational part of her brain, which means she is extremely intelligent and can maintain conversations without going crazy over everything.

She seems satisfied with what happened and doesn't seem to snap easily. Though she often requests to wear a doctor coat, she doesn't seem to mind not wearing it or anything similar. Overall, she is a rational, calm and very serene person, even as strange as this sounds. Over the course of the two years she has stayed in Challenger Deep, Laryssa barely shows any sign of insanity or lack of rationality.

Likes: Doctors, anything related to medicine, killing, defying authorities, studying people's personalities through her fakes.

Dislikes: Meaningless killing, petty criminals, self-asserting authority.

Skills:
+Master Surgeon
+Used to guns
+Used to blades
+Knowledge of psychology

-Frailty(gets sick easily)

If you'll turn your attention to the prison, you'll be able to see that Michael is making ALL of the friends.

So you know yz no approval needed unless its a problem, plus head runner liked it so, good to post whenever.

And yes he's making lots of Friends. Maybe the good guard will show up soon, be interesting seeing how she and the crooked riot cop interact.

Status
Not open for further replies.