Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, untill yz posts, how about we shoot ideas around I guess, unless you have a plan, Uncle.

I have something in mind at least short term wise..but not sure if it will run counter to what you have in mind or not, a way to drop them all feet first into hell so to speak.
My only new idea was to add sea monsters. Who doesn't enjoy battle arenas with sea monsters?

I was just going to set up a series of events to send most of them to the circus, though the warden could do a "you win you go free" or some other perk, maybe the guards have to provide weapons or some such, beats me, a bit like deadman wonderland.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Just so I'm not leaving anyone in the dark, I'll have to delay my next post to Monday.

I'll also be putting in more effort with it to make up the time difference.

I'm waiting for replies to make any of my own.

So apparently my internet went down yesterday due to a rainstorm. Wunderbar.

Ah, I'll give it a little longer, but I might skip things ahead on my end. :/

ULL, how long do you want me to give it? Seems Yz is busy with some thing or another.

I'll give it till tomorrow unless he says something then moving it.

Anything you want me to do with that event on my end ULL? I don't know if Yz is busy, or just doesn't want to show up.

Last edited:
Yz is back, said he was working on a reply yesterday..I'll wait to give him a chance, nothing else I can do now unless emp posts, who also seems to be waiting. Just figured I would let you kno we are still here, even if we can't do anything yet.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Thank you for keeping me up to date.

Hey, ULL. Sorry to say this, but I think I'm gonna bow out. No real reason but that I've lost interest and motivation. For a while I've been forcing myself to post but... it just gets tiring a while after that point. Sorry again >.<

I'll autoresolve things on my end, given Yz I suspect has left us as well, and you three (ull, con, wym) doing your own thing and the huge number of no shows, just consider my people on hiatus untill needed or we see more activity in general.

Hey, ULL. Sorry to say this, but I think I'm gonna bow out. No real reason but that I've lost interest and motivation. For a while I've been forcing myself to post but... it just gets tiring a while after that point. Sorry again >.<
No problem. I'd like to thank you for participating for as long as you have. :)
I'll autoresolve things on my end, given Yz I suspect has left us as well, and you three (ull, con, wym) doing your own thing and the huge number of no shows, just consider my people on hiatus untill needed or we see more activity in general.
Yeah, I've been thinking of a way to wrap this up. Maybe with an epic prison breakout or something.

Welp, may as well get ready to lock this thread up soon (no pun intended).
It's been an interesting experience, but I plan on moving on, because I have made multiple mistakes in crafting this RP.

I'll see what I can do to conclude it.

Well its a shame not all the joiners..well joined. But was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.