Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Hi! Just joined the site today and found this... with difficulty. Still don't quite have a grip on navigating the site... Regardless, I'll have my character made within' a day or so likely if you're still looking for more prisoners to be tortured. Or a guard if they're more needed currently. ^^

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Time constraints have been a hassle today. I'll still try to get a post out, but it will likely be last-minute.

I think I'm gonna leave the roleplay, sorry, but I don't know how else to interact with Killjoy, and plus i have some other roleplays as well to get to sorry again peoples. Love you all though :)

I think I'm gonna leave the roleplay, sorry, but I don't know how else to interact with Killjoy, and plus i have some other roleplays as well to get to sorry again peoples. Love you all though :)
You will be missed. *salute*

Character's gonna take a bit. Had a busy day. Regardless, I wanted to ask if I could get a summary of what's going on currently in the thread? Just want to have an idea on what I'll be jumping into when my character is done and ready.

Character's gonna take a bit. Had a busy day. Regardless, I wanted to ask if I could get a summary of what's going on currently in the thread? Just want to have an idea on what I'll be jumping into when my character is done and ready.
Take as much time as you need. At the moment, the prison is going through its lunch hour, and I may or may not build up to a confrontation in the Sinful Circus.

A friend and I that joined yesterday seen this and I took an, ah hello Emp you son of a bit...I mean friend >>

Can I have a TL;DR summary of events so far, and what do you have more need of atm, prisoners or guards? I tend to do multiple bios if needed, but meh..

Also in terms of character traits or abilities as it were, would you have problems with a say "shizo" like figure. IE Far stronger than they look or should be due to a genetic issue. I don't want to step on any toes if I decide to make the prisoner I have in mind.

A friend and I that joined yesterday seen this and I took an, ah hello Emp you son of a bit...I mean friend >>

Can I have a TL;DR summary of events so far, and what do you have more need of atm, prisoners or guards? I tend to do multiple bios if needed, but meh..

Also in terms of character traits or abilities as it were, would you have problems with a say "shizo" like figure. IE Far stronger than they look or should be due to a genetic issue. I don't want to step on any toes if I decide to make the prisoner I have in mind.
-In terms of plot, not much has happened. Some of us started with our characters entering the prison for the first time, others chose to begin with an established history. I will try to build up to a Sinful Circus event in due time.
-There really isn't a quota for prisoners or guards. You can pick whichever you prefer.
-As long as your character isn't overpowered, I have no issue with their appearance. Just make sure it's balanced.

Ah okay, so I don't have to worry about parts of it being flooded or the like yet.

Well by apperance I mean more of they look like a average person, but I wanted them to be equal or slight above a "strong man", llike those in world records, likely somewhat insane. They are a killer via hand to hand combat mostly, or lugged around a HMG (A weapon they don't have now of course). So they in terms of power hmm...unless you were exceptionally strong, hand to hand would not work on them, and light weapons like handguns would likely piss them off. Other than that, heavier weapons, or those that attack say the nervous system, like toxins, or chemicals would be effective.

So I'm not sure if you would consider that OP or have a "scale" you would consider acceaptable. IE, picking up and throwing a vending machine, vs throwing a car. I personally am leaning towards the former and would not want the later, its just an example to see what you would see as a good balance.

I may make two people then, normal token guard, maybe a doc.

Ah okay, so I don't have to worry about parts of it being flooded or the like yet.

Well by apperance I mean more of they look like a average person, but I wanted them to be equal or slight above a "strong man", llike those in world records, likely somewhat insane. They are a killer via hand to hand combat mostly, or lugged around a HMG (A weapon they don't have now of course). So they in terms of power hmm...unless you were exceptionally strong, hand to hand would not work on them, and light weapons like handguns would likely piss them off. Other than that, heavier weapons, or those that attack say the nervous system, like toxins, or chemicals would be effective.

So I'm not sure if you would consider that OP or have a "scale" you would consider acceaptable. IE, picking up and throwing a vending machine, vs throwing a car. I personally am leaning towards the former and would not want the later, its just an example to see what you would see as a good balance.

I may make two people then, normal token guard, maybe a doc.
If your character's strength is equal to that of a 'strong man', then there should be no issue. Anything above that seems just a tad bit OP.

Okay thats fine then. Well time to get to work.

Thanks for the replies.

Someone wanna explain why I wasn't getting anything...oh I'm still in by the way~

Someone wanna explain why I wasn't getting anything...oh I'm still in by the way~
1311949541_ILLUMINATI-ALL-SEEING-EYE.jpg
Glad to know you're still here!

I think I might return, just to shove Cassandra the "innocent girl" around a bit. Give me a bit. >:D -evil laugh-
I have a perfect idea.

Name: Riley Vex

Appearance:
82228-02f9a7c33c0aa2365bbeab9ed52e710e.jpg

[if prisoner] Crime you've committed (or if you were framed): Murder. A LOT of murder.

Bio: Gonna keep it short, 'cause I'm lazy.

Riley grew up in a fairly dysfunctional home but lived by her own moral code. No drugs, drinking, underaged sex, none of that. Killing was okay, as long as it was for good reason. Like her dad attacking and almost killing her mom. Riley killed her dad, but was thrown out on the streets as a result, and turned to killing off gangs and criminals. At first, it was fine, but Riley later began killing for fun. Because of her use of a sword and her incredible speed, agility, and such, it took years before she had captured. She has kept track of every person she has ever killed, and because of her sporadic country-, city-, and continent-hopping, she claims the count is up at 1,347. She plans to worm her way into the Sinful Circus to raise that count up even more, and happens to be featured in today's Sinful Circus Hour.

Personality: At first glance, Riley looks like a really feminine guy. That is not the case, and suggesting so will get you slapped very, very hard. She enjoys killing, likes talking to people, is lazy but can also be found doing a lot of physical activity, and hates bright lights with a passion. Not much else to say other than what happens in the RP. (<--This is the color I'm switching to if I have to say something OOC in a post.)

+Reading
+Free-running
+Food

Dislikes:
-Bright lights
-Annoying people
-People who can't take a hit and back the frick off
-Nosy "dumbf****s" (as she calls them) who ask about her life at home before she took on a life of crime

Skills:
>Really fast. Can outrun most people with ease.
>Can free-run easily no matter how high up she is or how dangerous it is. Might be found sitting on a rafter or other high place.
>Her skill with a thin longsword (like a rapier almost, but with a single edge instead of a point) is unmatched. Refuses to tell where she learned said skill

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Riley.jpg
    Riley.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Status
Not open for further replies.