Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are getting ground lately... must be something going on o.o

Reactions: Legens Legentis
The moment when you're more of an adult than the people who roleplay better than you .-.

Also post incoming give me an hour or two.

The moment when you're more of an adult than the people who roleplay better than you .-.

Also post incoming give me an hour or two.
Everyone RP's better than I do. :D

That moment when your character is about to get impaled after sarcastically mentioning pins and needles.
D:

Lol poor Paulo

My post today is much shorter than what I would like, but it's as much as I can churn out.
30595424.jpg

I would like to mention @Uncle Legens Legentis, I have not gotten a reply from you for my character, Killjoy was supposed to pick up your female character from the elevator

Name:
Celio Jeon

K%27.full.1028122.jpg

[if prisoner] Crime you've committed:
Voluntary Man Slaughter, Robbery, Arson.

Bio:
Celio was born in a city full of strife, a native of the Bronx, one of the worst crime filled cities in America overrun with mafia activity. Celio's life as a child was typical for most his age in that town, harsh. Growing up Celio saw little of his father, Salvatore Russo, one of New York's most fearsome mafia bosses. With a lack of a father in his life, the boy found his time spent with his loving Korean mother, Mi-hee who struggled to make ends meet. In spite of Mi-hee's tender love and effort to raise Celio in a safe environment, the boy would still manage to get into trouble. Often he would get into fights with other children, even rob stories to get more food for his mother and himself. Time went on, and eventually Mi-hee's health began deteriorate. At the age of sixteen his mother passed leaving Celio alone, a service was held and Salvatore never showed.

With a city rampant with gangs and under the iron clutch of many mafia families, Celio himself also had no choice but to join a gang as well, The Untamed... However unlike most gangs that murdered, raped, and stole... The Untamed had their sights on bigger accomplishments, destroying the mafias that ran the city. Celio joined in on the effort with a strong vendetta against the man he called father. During one of The Untamed raids of a Mafia storage facility, they stumbled on a powerful substance, a drug known as Vigor. This drug after one usage amplified the user's strength, speed, perception and endurance considerably, the amount all dependent on the individuals own will power against the drug. With his powerful weapon in hands Celio and The Untamed went to war against the mafias. As it turns out, the higher ups of those families also sampled the drug, giving them heightened abilities as well.

After years of fighting against his father, violence and bloodshed... Celio found himself in front of his father. Both amped up by Vigor, the two fought each other, fierce emotion thrown into each punch... At the end of the bout Celio found himself standing over his defeated father, and about to land the finishing strike before he was tackled to the floor by one of Salvatore's subordinates. Once having the upper hand, Celio found himself getting beaten to death just before the police finally intervened. Though instead of his father going to jail as well as the rest of his corrupt family... Celio was apprehended. It seemed Salvatore had paid the cops a hefty sum to flip the situation on it's head...

Sentenced to death for his alleged crimes against the city, and labeled as a simple terrorist once more his father stepped in for a suggestion. Send him to Deep Challenger Penitentiary. Celio can still recall his father's final words before he was sent off to prison. "Brave boy... Challenging the wolves of this city, but you forget you're still just a weak pup... And you always will be one."

Personality:
In spite of his situation Celio is still quite the charmer he had always been, cool, calm and collected are the best words to describe this young man. Part of that charm stems from the light bronx accent entangled in his words. He is laid back most of the time, unless certain subjects are brought up, the mafia and his father.

His Mother, Meat, Spicy Food, Leather Jackets, Sun Glasses, Quiet.

Dislikes:
His Father, Bland Food, Vodka, Corrupt Individuals.

Skills:

Fighter - Celio is a skilled fighter who practiced in many different disciplines, anything to stay on top in the rough city. Disciplines known are boxing, krav maga, Shotokan Karate, Jiu Jitsu and Kick Boxing.

Strategist - Being able to take on one of the more powerful forces of a city requires cunning, something Celio is not short on. Many heists required careful planning to limit casualties and chances on getting caught.

Perception - Celio is a sharp individual keeping an eye on his surroundings and paying attention to details around him, this helps him quite a bit when in the middle of a fight.

Multi Lingual - It pays to speak in other tongues in the city. Celio is fluent in Korean, Italian, Spanish and English.

Tech - The weaker of his strengths, but Celio was able to hack into some of the mafia's computers to garner information.

• Love
Curse you Civilization 5 and your uber goodness!

Okay I loved deadman wonderland!!! And this has that sort of vibe so I'm freaking in!

But before I made my character I was wondering if she could be a psychiatrist?And if not I'll just make another medical staff.

Okay I loved deadman wonderland!!! And this has that sort of vibe so I'm freaking in!

But before I made my character I was wondering if she could be a psychiatrist?And if not I'll just make another medical staff.
If you want to make your character a psychiatrist, more power to ya'!

.:Name:.
Charlotte Elizabeth Rose

image.png

.:Age:.
.:Nationality:.
50% British
25% Irish
25% Russian

.:Role In Penitentiary:.
Medical Staff (Psychiatrist/ Medical Examiner)

.:Bio:.
"Charlotte! If you don't drop that d-dead rat now!"
"Why can't you be like the normal little girls"
"You...you aren't my daughter, you're a freak"

She was always the odd-ball, the black sheep, the one who stood out. When she was a little girl she wasn't playing with Barbies and dressing up, she was analyzing her elders and cutting open dead rats to examine their death. Her mother hated it though, she wasn't the proper lady and when you're growing up in Russia, being the proper lady is everything. Charlotte never made friends and she was okay with it, and when she started getting bullied her mother began to act like she wasn't her daughter. Her mother would constantly call her the freak of the bunch, and when she had gotten old enough her mother would punish her every time she touched anything dead or tried to quiz someone about their life. Of course with Charlotte being the person she is, she was constantly punished. Her punishments would range from an hour in a dark closet to three days without food in her room. After three years of living like that she had given up, one night when her mother was asleep Charlotte stole her mother's passport and went to the UK to attend college.

After attending four years of double majoring in psychology and forensics Charlotte had graduated, eventually going back for her ph.D, and went into medical school to study the exact same subjects. She was the best in her class and no one could deny it, and after she finished those years Charlotte was set. She had her degree in psychology and forensics and was ready for a job and of course she had her eyes set on a certain penitentiary. It wasn't hard for her to accumulate a job at the fatality and of course it was obvious what she did, she analyzed the criminals and after hours she cut open the dead, or murderd as she sees it, criminals to give them a reason for death and a death certificate following. She loves her job and even though she isn't supposed to she cares about her patients, each and every one of them no matter how sickening the crime they committed was. But her past, has never been discussed with anyone and probably never will be.

.:Personality:.
Charlotte may look cold and introverted upon first look, but she can actually be quite the caring and extroverted person when knowing her. Though sometimes she may have her moments of moody behavior, Charlotte strives to let each and everyone of her patients know that she's loyal to them and cares for each and every one of them. She does have her moments of sarcasm and quips when she's either being herself or is highly irritated by someone. But please be aware, if you piss her off...you'll probably be the next one on her examination table.

.:Likes:.

+Cats
+Coffee/Tea
+Classical Music
+Classic {Foreign} Movies
+Collecting older books

.:Dislikes:.

-Loud and Irritating Noises
-Her patients being disrespected
-Sodas
-Meat Products
-Her past

.:Skills:.
Reading Emotions: Because of her childhood of analyzing people she's become very keen on reading emotions. She can tell when a person's lying and she can tell when their upset even if they have a fake smile plastered on.
Intelligence: Because of her constant studying as a young girl Charlotte had heightened intelligence. Now she's no genius and can't cure cancer but she likes to believe that she's smarter than an average person (even though she might not be).
Viola/Violin: When she finally moved to the UK Charlotte learned how to play the viola and then the violin which ultimately started her love fo all classical music.
Dead Bodies: Dead bodies have always been her skill, she can tell you anything about a dead body upon first glance and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. In fact she's way better with dead people than she is with people who are alive.
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I shall be heading to a Halloween party shortly so good luck to all

Probably should've mentioned this sooner, but how should I set up the Sinful Circus?
The whole 'obstacle course' thing seems a bit vague, and I'd like to change it.

Here's my idea: Any experiments gone wrong that are still alive get sent into a ring where prisoners in the Circus have to fight against it, and usually these things would be really, REALLY strong and stuff, with whatever weird tentacle stuff comes from being mutated (Jenova, anybody?). And another part could be exotic beasts against them instead, and maybe a place where the prisoner has to face their worst fear (which would have been figured out/tortured out of them beforehand.) And then you could pit prisoner against prisoner of course. Then there's the opportunity of setting everything on fire and then having an obstacle course, or maybe submersing the prisoner naked in one of those chamber thingies I've heard about that are REALLY cold but don't quite kill you if you watch the time. Or you could have a spot where you have a light shining outside and just feed 'em to the krakens that likely actually exist, down deep, who knows. Or you could find a giant killer fish, like an oversized what-cha-ma-call-ems, the really mean ones, like catfish but not actually catfish, (I think a gar or something) and just set the prisoner in a tank with the thing (so he can surface and stuff) and watch what happens. Or have a tank empty of life, just water, have a way out that's hidden, and watch the struggle. Or you can shine a really bright light in their eyes and watch them go blind. Break every bone in their body, slowly. Overdose them on meth or something, watch them run around like a schizophrenic, screaming about nonexistent things, harming themselves in place of some invisible creature, or watch as they starve trying to access a fridge "guarded by a dragon." Have them read disgusting fanfiction while holding a gun to their head, and if they refuse, shoot them in every non-fatal place you can think of and let them bleed to death.
Is it just me, or is this more like suggestions for torture?

Status
Not open for further replies.