Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I think at least a few of the things I listed would work. XD

That face just screams evil.
Evil-Slippers-Meme.jpg

For once, the dark side of my mind is helpful! Usually it just fucks up roleplays with my friends and makes things a bit awkward on my side because of weird and semi-depressing stuff all over. o-o

That idea is pure genius! I love it! (Maybe that's the sadist side of me coming up) >3<

2spooky4me

Maybe it was a bad idea starting this before Halloween.

:D

1c40734d1dc8.jpg

Name: Cassandra "Cass" Flint

Appearance:
Super+Danganronpa+2+Goodbye+Despair+Academy+Mikan+Tsumiki.jpg

[if prisoner] Crime you've committed (or if you were framed): Torture, Murder in the first degree, Having people commit murders for her then having them kill themselves.

Bio: Cass was born to what many would assume to be a pretty normal family of two. Her father was a journalist that worked from home and took care of her growing up. Her mother had ran off when she was only three years old, saying that she could not raise an obviously broken child. So it was just Cass and her father for many years. She had seemed like a normal girl the entire time, but in truth Cassandra was apathetic to everything and everyone she encountered. To alleviate her boredom in life, she had began to kidnap and torture some people from her schools and send them back once they were completely broken and have them kill for her. Sometimes she would murder people herself just to see what it felt like and if doing so made her feel any different. She was finally caught during her first year in college when she had killed the person she had been dating for the past year when she had found out that he was cheating on her.

Personality: Cassandra has learned how to feel since her murder spree. She can be considered nice if no one has heard of her deeds, but it is also said to have too much sweetness to be considered normal. Underneath this, she is still apathetic to a lot of stuff.

Dislikes: Her mother (calls her all sorts of colorful words), being bored, the prison

Skills: Agile, good with sharp objects, torturing people, able to fake some emotions

large.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I'm interested. Still got room?

Seeing that Halloween is tomorrow, I believe it is only fair to hold a special Sinful Circus round.

Sounds fun! Also.... is my first post alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.