Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we now have enough characters to begin! This is the happiest I've been upon being told we're all going to prison!

This looks interesting, I'm thinking about some sort of medical staff if that's alright?

I'll give you fair warning though I'm active military and currently going through schooling so I won't be able to post extremely often (multiple times a day) but I'll be able to post a few times a week normally.

This looks interesting, I'm thinking about some sort of medical staff if that's alright?

I'll give you fair warning though I'm active military and currently going through schooling so I won't be able to post extremely often (multiple times a day) but I'll be able to post a few times a week normally.
That's perfectly fine by me. I myself will likely make a post per day.

Name: Arianna "Rabbit" Olivera

Appearance:
prison_pink_girl_anime_hd-wallpaper-1586848.jpg

[if prisoner] Crime you've committed (or if you were framed): Multiple accounts of first degree murder, Lewd behavior, Computer crimes (hacker), Rape, Stalking, Espionage, Assaulting police officers, Kidnapping, Torture

[if not a prisoner] Role in penitentiary (such as guard or medical staff, etc.)

Bio: Her life was as simple and plain as you could get. NOT. She lived in a very abusive household and any friends she had were too scared to come to her house that or the parents of those children didn't want them no where near her or that house on the hill. Her parents were involved in the community, too involved and the other parents knew it but there was no way for them to convince the authorities of the rumors that floated around.

Any kind of non fatal abuse you can think of, she went through it. Most of it anyway. Her first murders were her parents. Next some of her friends who she deemed unworthy, then after that it was complete strangers whom said something or looked a certain way. Or even smelled a certain way. She engage in lewd behavior, rape, and stalking.

Further down the line she became a hacker and even hacked the most secured places on the planet. She dabble in Espionage, kidnapping and torture. Arianna wasn't sure what caught up to her, the murders she committed since she was 15, hacking, or stalking. But either way she was caught and sent the most secure prison on earth.

Personality: Innocently naive, has anger issues, seemingly cruel

Likes: Sweets, Children (not in a creepy way), Animals, Drawing

Dislikes: Prison, Bitter food

Skills: Hacking, cooking

Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
original.jpg
Name: Nicholas Vogel, MD

Role in penitentiary: Emergency Physician

Bio: Vogel graduated Stanford University in 2040 with a degree as an Allopathic Physician. After which he did a four year residency at Cornell NY Presbyterian in the Emergency Department treating anything from simple falls to multiple gunshot wound victims and amputations. After his residency was up in 2044 he applied for the one job he knew he could easily get, Challenger Deep Penitentiary, it was always in need of qualified Emergency Department doctors and none of his colleagues (Or any doctors from any country for that matter) even really applied to the job openings so it was a relatively easy process to get hired.

Upon his arrival to the penitentiary Vogel was assigned to the Sector Zero Emergency Ward, it was unexpected but he had no say in his assignment. It's been two years since then and it can be said that Doctor Vogel has gained a bit of a reputation as not only a highly qualified medical professional but also as a doctor that is keen and quick to act when an inmate gets a bad idea in his presence. He currently acts as the third in charge of the Emergency Ward in Sector Zero and is one of the most liked Doctors by the prisoners.

Personality: An avid admirer of Rachmaninoff, Doctor Vogel is known by his staff and most of the inmates as calm and collected even in some of the most tense of situations. His level-head and quick thinking has not only been a deciding factor between death for inmates and faculty but has also served him well as an unofficial negotiator of less than optimal violent situations in Sector Zero.

Likes: Piano, Coffee, Classical Music, Hard Candy, "Confucius-Says" jokes, The Art of War, and Anatomy

Dislikes: Hip-Hop, Rap, Iced Coffee, and the "Doctors" that take custody of his patients late at night for, "The bettering of mankind."

Skills: Emergency Medicine, Negotiation, and quite the exceptional pianist. His people skills are above average and as such he is well known by most of Sector Zeros Inmates. Some guards would dare to say even liked by most of the inmates of Sector Zero.

• Bucket of Rainbows
That moment when the GM starts liking other people's applications more than his own. :P

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
I'll get a post up in a few hours so that Paolo and Vogel can meet once he gets to his cell.

I didn't realize cell mates were a thing! Should we plan on that? Anyone wanna bunk with Irenka? :3

I didn't realize cell mates were a thing! Should we plan on that? Anyone wanna bunk with Irenka? :3
My bad. I forgot to mention it in the first place. :P
I suppose Ayanna can bunk with Irenka.

So I was going to get a reply up, but then I remembered I have a mandatory workout at 4am (I love being military). For the sake of my roommate I'm going to refrain from using my laptop and instead reply tomorrow.

And as a side note I have to ask @Uncle Legens Legentis do you happen to like Deadman Wonderland...?

So I was going to get a reply up, but then I remembered I have a mandatory workout at 4am (I love being military). For the sake of my roommate I'm going to refrain from using my laptop and instead reply tomorrow.

And as a side note I have to ask @Uncle Legens Legentis do you happen to like Deadman Wonderland...?
Deadman Wonderland is where I stole borrowed the premise for what you see here. :D
It was one of my first anime.

• Love
Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Whaaat! :O Bunk buddies is a thing??

Jeez, seems like so much can happen during a school day, eh? ._.

My post is a mass of pale green text. o-o Also, while in a rush this morning to get to school, I snapped at my mom and got myself grounded. Yay. So I won't be able to post for a while, unless I pass it off as homework. -sigh-

I understand. My posts will likely be infrequent as well, so there's no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.