"You say that, but I... I ate a deer. I never thought I'd do something like that and I got hungry and I did. I'm just saying, it's better to be safe than sorry," shrugged Gabriel in return, sticking the straw into his carton of juice as he settled back into his blankets, briefly glancing out of the window before growing bored with the silence. In his eyes, they should all be happily chatting, singing to the music.

It's what they did in the movies, anyway, and that was the only thing he had to rely upon.

"...Maybe we could stop off at a cute roadside diner, like they do in movies? That'd be fun! We could take photos. Mom gave me this cute little disposable camera~"

"Is that a good idea? I mean, it's shit out and I don't want this all to fuck with our timing - do you two even have a time you need to be back? Your mom is clearly controlling with you two, so I assume she'd want you back on the dot," murmured Tyrone as he leaned back in the seat, unafraid to lounge since he knew he wouldn't squish the twins.

"I... I mean, we can't take more than the weekend. I covered all of this week's homework, so no worries on that, but... yeah. I imagine she wants us back sooner rather than later," admitted Cain as he bit the tip of his thumb, his teeth still being subtly sharp.

"Our mother's not... she's not controlling. That's kinda mean. She cares about us and we're... obviously reliant on her. She just wants us to be safe," retorted Gabriel as he busied himself with folding and rearranging his blankets. He wanted nothing more than to bond with Tyrone and possibly strike up a romantic connection with him, that would be amazing, but he wasn't prepared to sit back and let him speak badly about his mother. Granted, it was hardly a scathing criticism of the woman, but he did have an aversion towards anything that wasn't a gushing compliment for his mother.

"Woah, alright dude, chill. He wasn't, like, insulting her. We like your Mom-- I personally love your Mom~! She's smart and she's pretty and she's just a good Mom, right? Ty knows that, relax."

"Yeah, I wish I had your mom, but I'm surprised she even let you ride with us," Tyrone admitted as he adjusted his beanie, sniffling. Wiping his nose quickly, he murmured an apology, blaming it on a cold rather than the fact that the conversation made him remember his now deceased mother - that of which he had to collect money for a proper funeral soon.

"Well, I hope she'll relax a bit after this trip," replied Cain as he took a sip of his brother's juice box. "I mean, once this happens, we should be fine and everything will be normal. Maybe we could go on a longer trip then...?" He offered, his eyes locked on Felix through the driver's mirror.

"What, is that a subtle hint that you wanna take another trip with me? Just us two, next time. No offence to your brother and all, but I'd like to go on a nice little trip with just you, Cain. You know, we could really give this mutual attraction thing a go. You like me, I like you. There ain't no reason to be bashful about it, yeah~?"

Coughing abruptly and spluttering the juice out into a tissue, Gabe's eyes widened at Felix's rare show of confidence. He wasn't usually this abrupt when it came to his emotions and his feelings, but he felt like this was the right time-- and it saved going around in circles, avoiding the topic out of shyness. "Oh... Oh gosh, he'll love that! You could go to, like, the mountains and camp overnight, sleep under the stars, and roast marshmallows together! I'm jealous. It sounds so cute-- he'll definitely go with you Felix, won't you~?"

"I-I mean, I..." stammered Cain, his face growing beetroot as he nervously kneaded the blanket. Bashfully, he wrapped himself up in his blanket to hide just how flustered he had gotten over something so simple. "That sounds really nice and I'd like to go on another trip b-but maybe in the future...?" He babbled out quickly, stumbling over his words all the while as he nibbled on the edge of the blanket until his sharp fangs tore the corner.

"My god, this is embarrassing," snorted Tyrone as he reached for his bag, pulling out a soda. "Jeez, I'm proud of you, Felix. You're not a little pussy anymore, it seems. How about, instead of hooking you two up, we... I dunno, focus on driving? I need a coffee pronto or I think I'll vomit."

"Hey, I can multitask. I drove you back home when you were making out with that guy in the backseat, didn't I? That was fucking distracting, you were practically naked at one point. You were drunk as hell and making a right noise, and I didn't crash the car, did I? I can chat with Cain and drive, dude, chill out," shrugged Felix, showing that as he dared to quickly shoot a smile back at Cain from over his shoulder. "I like you Cain. I ain't really... into opening up like this, but you're sweet and we like each other, so why not, like, just go for it? It either works out or it doesn't, y'know?"

"That's such careless thinking," he murmured, though the twin did peak out of the blanket once getting the nerve to. Rubbing his face warily, he fiddled nervously with his scarf as an excuse to think of something to say. For a clearly incredibly attractive guy to be so open about his feelings, especially when he admits that it isn't what he usually does? He felt obligated to try and reply with something other than nervous stammers.

"..I.. I mean, are you sure? Even if I'm in some s-super fucked up cult? You're going to get dragged down with me, and I don't want that, Felix," he whispered, sniffling.

"Look, these fruit loops aren't gonna turn me off 'ya. Jeez. They're a bunch of crazy weirdos, right? I'm not going to stay away from you. You ain't crazy, you're far from it. You aren't even in that cult, right? I dunno, dude. All I know is that I like you and I'm really not bothered about the drama you come with. Look at my folks, they're pretty fucked up," he replied as he silently rolled his eyes at the general mention of the cult. Honestly, despite there being evidence of the existence thanks to Tyrone's parents, he didn't know what to believe. He certainly didn't think they were as dangerous as Cain was making them out to be.

"Fruit loops?" He snorted, his cheeks growing rosy as he clearly grew easily bashful from even the slightest joke - a clear sign of his own infatuation. Not to mention, the fact that Felix was so casual made his own nerves dissolve a tad. Wiping his nose on his sleeve, he shot a smile towards his brother.

"That's... I mean, that's very nice, Felix. I promise I won't let them hurt you, okay? I won't let them hurt any of you, okay?" He promised, his eyes sparkling in determination.

When Felix shot a grin back before returning to his driving, Gabriel eagerly gripped his twin's hand, going as far as to entwine his fingers with his. He didn't have what his brother had - he didn't have some cute guy who fancied him. Rather than grow jealous, he as elated for his brother. He knew he had feelings for Felix, and to see him set up a date and engage with Felix like this...

It honestly made Gabriel far too happy for words.

"...Hey, I'll sleep in the front of the car so Felix can sleep in the back with you, if you want? You could cuddle with him, say it's for warmth..."

"I-I'm not going to cuddle with him, Gabriel!" Cain squeaked in horror, his eyes wide in fear at the mere proposition. Darting his eyes to Tyrone, who seemed far from amused at the overly sweet sign, it grounded him a tad - in fact, it made him frown. Rummaging through his bag, he tugged out a book with a heavy sigh. "That's... I mean, that's hours away, anyway. Plus, I-I mean, we'll be getting a hotel, right?"

"That's just extra cash. How much did your mom even give you? She's pretty loaded, isn't she? I mean, you guys live in a pretty big house for only three people," grumbled Tyrone, who had returned to focusing on his phone. "Probably a good hundred, right? Food ain't gonna last multiple days."

"...You know, you can totally turn this down 'cos you really don't like me, I get that, but... but our house is pretty big and we have a guest room and... and no offence, Felix, but your parents don't seem very accommodating, so if... if you want to, you could come and stay with us whenever you want, Tyrone. I mean, my... my Mom's said that she feels she should help you somehow, and... and honestly, you could stay and not even talk to me," babbled Gabriel, jumping at the chance to offer Tyrone a better place to stay. He hadn't thought it through, but there weren't going to be many problems, were there? The only issue would be hiding his and Cain's food, but they could simply buy a freezer for the basement and have a lock put on it.

"Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with my place! My Mom's an angel," grunted Felix, unable to continue the serious expression for more than a second, cracking up to himself shortly after. "To be honest, pal, my place ain't a great place to stay, is it? Like, you've barely had a hot meal. It's fucking shit, I get that. You could totally move if you want, I wouldn't be offended."

"Are... you serious?" He whispered, his eyes darting to the rearview mirror to take in the twin. Adjusting himself a tad, he cleared his throat awkwardly. It was one thing for Felix to offer, since the house was practically lawless, but the twins clearly had a stronger bond. For him to just show up and make himself at home felt... wrong, in a way. Folding his legs, he tucked them under himself as he stared out the window. "That would be really nice, actually. I wouldn't be, like... intruding, right? I don't want to do that. I never want to be a burden on any of you, okay?"

Flushing hard at the realisation that the offer had been accepted, and he hadn't been laughed at derisively, Gabriel eagerly nodded his seriousness. "H-Honestly, like you said, our house is big and my Mom has a pretty great job, so... so it's not like you'd be any trouble. I feel bad for a lot of stuff that's gone on and I... I want to help you. You need a place to stay, we have spare rooms... it's just logical, r-really, and... and it'd be nice to have you."

"I could probably scrape enough money to pay for my own food, so you don't have to deal with that," he began as he bit his thumb in contemplating. Glancing over at the other, he eventually offered a small smile to Gabriel once deciding that there wasn't really much for him to lose, was there? He had no home, nothing to his name yet (since the house was still quarantined) and he only made about 80 a week from his part-time job. Despite that, his father had taught him to be independent and not to freeload. "Look, I... I gotta think about it, okay?"

"That's fine," insisted Cain, who was far too excited and flustered to really see the flaws in the plan. "I mean, it'll be nice to have someone else. Even if you don't want to spend time with us, the house is big enough that we don't even have to cross paths. That works, right? You can be, like, an apartment tenant."

"No, exactly! Just-- Sure, think about it, b-but really, you'd be no trouble and I'd love you to stay," beamed the twin, genuinely taken aback by Cain's excitement. He had thought that his brother would glare at him for his hurried offer that hadn't been approved at all by their mother, so, instead, to have him seem to eagerly agree that it was a good idea was definitely a boost.

"I mean, obviously I really like you and stuff, b-but this is genuinely just because I want you to be safe a-and stuff. You could be, like, my worst enemy, and I'd still offer," he began, quietly glancing at Felix. He felt somewhat guilty that he was offering this to Tyrone and leaving Felix behind in his home... but, hell, they couldn't bring everyone who had a bad homelife in, could they?

"I gotta think about it," Tyrone murmured after a moment of quiet. "I gotta talk to your mom, obviously. I'm not just going to show up uninvited and plop my stuff down in a spare room. Plus, I'd like to get some things to actually bring with me other than a few things of clothes and a pillow. Seriously, this is going to be... nice." He declared as he shared the same look of Gabriel toward Felix, as did Cain.

"Felix could sleep over, right? You think ma would be okay with that?" Questioned the older twin as he tried to remain relatively out of the conversation, though it was hard when he was giddy about the whole unofficial dating he had with Felix.

"Hm? Oh, totally. I mean, she won't let you share a room or anything, but he could totally stay a few nights! You know Mom, she's... she just wants to help people. It'll be awesome to have you, Felix," beamed Gabriel in reply, nibbling on the edge of the straw in an effort to not get too excited just yet. It was pretty hard, though. Having the two stay would definitely give him a right to claim they were all friends, wouldn't it?

"That'd be... yeah, I'd like that. Thanks Cain-- and you, Gabe. Seriously. I'd like that," admitted Felix, far more quietly. It was honestly quite touching that the two were offering to help after how big of a bastard he had been to them both. "Hey, Gabe. You're into romance, aren't 'ya? A mate of mine said you were kinda cute, y'know? You know the ice cream parlour downtown? He works there, said he's seen you and your brother and thought you were really cute. I didn't like you at the time, so I didn't mention it, but we're all mates now, ain't we? So hey, if you want to meet up with him, I could organise that."

"...Oh. Oh my. R-Really? Is he cute? He sounds nice. I love ice cream. Like, a lot," began Gabriel, his cheeks flushed bright red at the very fact someone liked him. He'd clung to the hope that person might be Tyrone... but he'd more or less given up on that during the ten minutes of the car journey. "I... sure, I... I guess I could meet him, that'd be... super nice, actually."

"Can we stop talking about cutesy relationship shit?" Snapped Tyrone as he set his head in his hand, a clearly disgusted grimace growing on his face. With a grunt, he rummaged through his pocket to pull out a cigarette. To say he showed symptoms of chain smoking in the past week was an understatement, after all. Lighting up the cigarette, he rolled down the window enough to keep from bothering the twins.

"We're going to the States to fuck around with a possible cult, try not to die and go home pretending it was no big deal? What the fuck is wrong with you?"