"Am I wrong? You may not have done it directly, but you two... if you weren't in this weird cult - if they weren't in this weird cult, we'd all be fine. You didn't ask to be like this, I'm not insensitive. I just... I need someone to blame, I guess," he murmured slowly, his eyes closing in a sudden bout of exhaustion. Despite that, Tyrone felt obligated to stay awake as to keep from giving the twin a chance to run off, possibly.

"So you're blaming me? Nothing new there then, you're always blaming me for something. You blamed me when you got flu last winter. You blamed me when you broke your hand in class trying to punch me, and I happened to duck-- like I should have just sat there and let you punch me. It's all my fault, right? All the... all the f-fucking bad things in your life is my fault. Huh. Right." Gabriel shrugged, his attitude starting to show the more angry he became with Tyrone. Yes, he was going through a rough patch, but that didn't mean he had free reign to insult him and make him feel worse about it. In no way was Gabriel going to accept he was to blame for someone's murder. He hated himself enough, but he wasn't prepared to take that blame onto his shoulders.

"The flu thing was a joke, Gabe. Sarcasm. Obviously you didn't cause it," he snorted in disbelief, his own anger causing him to sit up. "Sure, I was a dick about the first thing, I'll admit to that. Happy? I'm not going to say that you were completely innocent when it comes to my mom's murder. If you just stuck to your little cheesy stroll down the street, you wouldn't be doing this and I wouldn't be an orphanage,he sneered bitterly.

"Hey, that idea about not talking sounds pretty good please," he murmured bitterly, his arms crossing as he tugged up the hood of his winter coat in disgust.

"Cheesy stroll-- N-No, no fuck you. I wasn't have a fucking stroll-- I was cold and sad and I wanted some time to myself and then you took me to your parents and they locked me in a basement, so no, I... I don't take any blame. Maybe you shouldn't have taken me to your house, huh?" He snapped back at him, going as far as to angrily shove him which, however small and weak he looked, did have enough strength behind it to perhaps leave a dark bruise. His brother had broke Felix's nose with a single punch, and Gabriel had ripped off a boy's ear when he was a child - the twins were unnaturally strong. They just rarely showed it.

"I-I mean, god, you're such a dickhead, you know? Like-- Like you think you're cool, but y-you're not. You're as uncool a-as I am. You're no different to me, T-Tyrone."

"I took you to my house because you looked cold and stupid," he snapped in response, grunting at the hard push. Sure, it hurt like a bitch and he'd definitely had a bruise, but he was on four sports teams and he'd been tackled and punched. Rubbing the spot on his chest, he stared at the twin in brief bewilderment before growing angrier.

"Fuck you. You're getting mad that you feel guilty but you should. I didn't know my parents were this fucked up, Gabe. I didn't... I-I didn't think they'd hurt you like that, but they did - my father threatened to kill me if I said anything about it. Sure, you were locked up in the basement for a bit but you didn't have a gun pressed to your head, did you?!" He snapped.[

"Locked in a basement while my mom and my brother worried about me, right. Because that's not cruel at all, is it? I mean, I might be weird, but you're just a bully and... and a tiger doesn't change its spots," he announced smugly, rather pleased with himself for growing a backbone and sticking up for himself, rather than let his point of view go unspoken.

Granted, he would have been happier if he hadn't mixed up a tiger and a leopard in his phrase, but he glossed over that quickly to avoid the other dwelling on it and teasing him.

"Whatever. I don't like you, you don't like me. This trip isn't about friendships, and... and anyway, at least my brother is getting along with Felix. I'm happy enough w-with that development."

"Yeah, fuck you. Maybe I'll just head out now on my own to find some civilization, huh? I can leave you alone because I'm just the most atrocious person in the world. Hey, maybe these cult guys will treat you better, huh?" He dared bitterly as he adjusted his feet - that is until noticing the weather had grown sognificantly colder in the last few minutes. Shivering a tad, he instead decided to pull his hood up and fold his arms for some warmth, jealous of Felix for the fact that he was so close to Cain. Snatching a blanket, he leaned back in the seat with a grunt.

"Look, just... go to sleep. Felix and I will go out in the morning so we can move this trip along and go back home."

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Maybe. They sort of wanted me and my brother, they spent years planning for us. They'll probably be nice in the hopes we'll stay with them, so sure, they'll be nicer than you. I think it's... impossible to find someone more cruel to me than you are-- but yeah, let's sleep. I'm n-not staying by you, you can, like, freeze on your own. I'm not cuddling with you-- and you smell weird. Like, your aftershave i-is awful," he muttered, finding that, once he started to defend himself, he couldn't really stop from going beyond the line.

But Tyrone had frequently insulted him, so he was surely just getting some of his own medicine?

"Like... y-you can go home, have sex with some random guy and continue to be an a-asshole to me, that's fine too. I'll be fine. I don't need you. I only need my brother, r-really."

"You're only giving me more reasons to fucking hate you, you realize that, right? Picking out literally the littlest of details just at an attempt to make me angry? In any other situation I'd say that, that's pretty hot, but I'm just some Slut to you. I'm probably going to go live with my grandma soon so you'll never have to see me again, how does that sound?" He asked flatly as he stared out the window, his eyes watering as he covered himself up more.

"You're lucky Felix likes your brother," he murmured as he, too, looked at the two sleeping in the back, Felix's snores cutting the silence as Cain remained bundled up rather tight in his blanket.

"That sounds great, a-actually. Because I don't w-want to see you again. Because I... don't like you and you don't like me and it's better that way." Gabe defiantly started as he turned in the seat to look out the window-- well, to look out if he could manage to make anything out of the scene outside, the snow now beginning to come down heavily and effectively blurring the scene outside the car. Sitting in silence for a few minutes eventually grew boring, and his attempt at being strong and stubborn eventually fell down too. It wasn't easy being tough when every part of him wanted to climb into Tyrone's lap and gain his affection again.

"I... I don't think you're a slut. I... I've always wanted to be with someone, i-in that way. I'm not judging you," he continued as he awkwardly backtracked, daring to edge closer with a smile. "I... I do like you. We just bicker, it's... it's kinda funny, r-really. Like an old married couple."

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"People have different coping mechanisms, Gabriel," he replied flatly, unrelenting in his aggravation as he pressed his cheek against the window, his eyes closing as he honed in on the sound of the heavy snow hitting the roof. "Sure, my coping mechanism isn't healthy or anything but I don't got much left, you know? I only have two constants, and those are smoking and sex."

Stretching out his arms, he then recoiled from the cold to grow quiet, the exhaustion hitting him as he glanced at his phone, the time flashing four in the morning. Rubbing his face warily, he shot over toward the twin with a frown.

"I'm going to sleep, alright? We're going to have to head into town and it isn't good to pass out in the middle of a snowstorm," he grunted quietly. "I don't know what you do to go to sleep but... do that."

At any other time, Gabe would have curled up underneath the mound of blankets and refused to utter another word. After the insults and the rudeness flung in his direction, the last thing he wanted to do was even entertain a conversation with the other teenager. In this instance, though, he silently clambered across to sit as close to him as he could. Given how small he was, he at least managed to do that without it being uncomfortable.

"It's cold, I want to cuddle. It's for warmth, this doesn't mean I-I like you," he mumbled beneath his breath, even if he hid a rather large smile. This, for him, was major. He'd never taken this step with a guy before, and it was especially nice to gain that confidence when it concerned Tyrone, someone he'd had a crush on for months now.

Glancing over, it was hard for Tyrone to refuse in that moment. He'd be lying if he said that Gabriel wasn't cute, albeit incredibly annoying, and it was definitely getting colder. Without a word, he wrapped an arm around the twin and tugged a blanket around them both for extra warmth. If he was going to freeze to death, at least he'd die holding a cute guy.

"It's fine," he reassured as he dared to go as far as affectionately run a hand through the other's hair. "Just... get some sleep, okay?"

Gabriel had happily napped beside the other all night, and he'd have done it all through the morning too if he hadn't been woken up in the early hours by someone tapping curiously on the window. As the others slept, he chatted to the stranger who had apparently been walking his dog when spotting the broken-down car, and decided to offer his help. That help didn't come for twenty minutes, being too occupied chatting with an extremely talkative Gabriel, but eventually the twin moved to nudge the others awake.

"Guys, this is-- What's your name, again?"

"Uh, Finn--"

"This is Finn, he's gonna walk us into town," beamed Gabe, too energetic -as usual- for the early morning when the others were still bleary-eyed and tired. "Come on, we can walk together. He says we can get help there. Great, right?"

Rustling awake at the eager chatter of his brother, Cain's immediate reaction was to hurry out of the car protectively, ignoring his burning cheeks once realizing just how tangled up he was with the other man. Eyeing this new stranger warily, he glanced at his twin with a frown.

"Walking a dog in this weather, on a beaten path..." Cain began slowly, his eyes then locking on Finn's. If Tyrone's parents were secretly cult members, who's to say this stranger wasn't, either? Shoving his hands in his pockets to block out the cold, he eventually relented as he grabbed the car keys tight in his hand.

"Look, we just need a jump on the car and some gas, we really aren't here to make a day of it. We're on a strict schedule, okay?" He warned as he grabbed his backpack, shivering from the cold. "We'll get food then get back, okay?"

"She needs to keep walking. She's had an operation awhile back. If she doesn't go for a walk in the mornings, it'll cramp and she'll be in pain, so yeah, I gotta take her," murmured the new face, his brow arched at the other's attitude. Compared to the naive Gabe, who babbled and chatted to Finn like he was an old friend, the resistance and unsubtle suspicion from Gabriel's twin was definitely... surprising. Patting the golden retriever by his side, the dog clearly old and needing the exercise to keep her ticking along, he offered a friendly nod despite his surprise. "Course. I'll lead the way. It's a twenty minute walk-- you gonna wake the other fellas in there?"

"I... sure, sure. They should come get some food too," nodded Gabe, leaning back into the car to shrug awake both Tyrone and Felix-- though he was less enthusiastic to do so. He didn't want them distracting Finn, given he'd clearly hit it off with the cute stranger and sort of wanted to keep his attention to himself. Taking a moment to pull his brother to the side, he offered an eager grin to him. "He's so cute, isn't he? L-Like... look at him! He says he's a builder," he babbled happily, his eyes wandering to the blonde, blue-eyed, unsubtly muscled man. He was the opposite to Tyrone, but Gabe thought he was just as cute. Clearly, given his unsubtle, blushed cheeks. "A-And he called me cute and said... said he'd buy me breakfast 'cos we need the cash for the gas and stuff."

"She needs to keep walking. She's had an operation awhile back. If she doesn't go for a walk in the mornings, it'll cramp and she'll be in pain, so yeah, I gotta take her," murmured the new face, his brow arched at the other's attitude. Compared to the naive Gabe, who babbled and chatted to Finn like he was an old friend, the resistance and unsubtle suspicion from Gabriel's twin was definitely... surprising. Patting the golden retriever by his side, the dog clearly old and needing the exercise to keep her ticking along, he offered a friendly nod despite his surprise. "Course. I'll lead the way. It's a twenty minute walk-- you gonna wake the other fellas in there?"

"I... sure, sure. They should come get some food too," nodded Gabe, leaning back into the car to shrug awake both Tyrone and Felix-- though he was less enthusiastic to do so. He didn't want them distracting Finn, given he'd clearly hit it off with the cute stranger and sort of wanted to keep his attention to himself. Taking a moment to pull his brother to the side, he offered an eager grin to him. "He's so cute, isn't he? L-Like... look at him! He says he's a builder," he babbled happily, his eyes wandering to the blonde, blue-eyed, unsubtly muscled man. He was the opposite to Tyrone, but Gabe thought he was just as cute. Clearly, given his unsubtle, blushed cheeks. "A-And he called me cute and said... said he'd buy me breakfast 'cos we need the cash for the gas and stuff."