MAFIA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alright, so Cloudy confirmed her interest with me, I'm assuming Daz is swamped, and Luster hasn't logged in. I don't want to wait for super long because I don't want people to lose interest, and have more inactives on our hands, so...

@neobendium Go ahead and rate the post with a cookie if you're still available! Also tagging @RJS because he's expressed interest to me in private. As soon as I have confirmed interest from both of you, I will generate the roles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Anguissette
Last edited:
I wrote the wrong month for the end of the night phase >_> it's fixed now.

I was gonna say... "This is a very long night phase" XD

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle and Joan
The day phase has started two hours early because I felt like it.

Reactions: Canadian Cat
lmao this game is a riot

I'm also mentally playing along as well, and I do have my suspicions...

Not sure if it has been said already but this sounds a lot like Town of Salem, I am interested though.

Reactions: Joan
Not sure if it has been said already but this sounds a lot like Town of Salem, I am interested though.

Yes, it is. We are currently in a game, but we should be ending it soon.

I'm honestly surprised by Elle being the executioner, but I guess Anguissette having hawklike precision on the mafia never really created much of a window to push that mislynch.

Sooo eassyyyy... bleh

I want crazy paranoia, and half of my faction trying to kill me. Hmph

(Hehee)

Well...that was...something XD

Jeez, @Anguissette you were crazy good! We didn't have a chance.

Is this where I sign up for the next round? XD

I'm happy to have one. The mafia didn't want to kill me and town trusted me when I revealed. ( By the way, I totally vested every other night) so I wasn't out of immunity. I still had one.

Well...that was...something XD

Jeez, @Anguissette you were crazy good! We didn't have a chance.

Is this where I sign up for the next round? XD
I believe we need to decide who's running next round (though, honestly, I would still be up for it, but we would have to wait until after next week to start :P) but once that happens, we can start signups.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Neat, I'll keep an eye out! I definitely want to actually survive more than three days XD

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Also, I believe Cat was next up on the rotational for Game Master.