@A.O. Taku
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@esoteric
@neobendium
@RJS
@The_J
@Lusterine
@7.39

I've set up a strawpoll to vote for the next GM. I did consider setting up an in-thread poll or asking people to react with ratings, but I believe only one poll can be set up per thread, and the current rating situation make ratings not terribly reliable.
@Kimberlyn, @LuckycoolHawk9, and @Starlighter, please refrain from voting, since you are on the list of candidates.

Um. Just throwing it out there cause I dunno how strawpoll works but when I clicked on the link it gave me the option to vote again... I didn't, of course, but not sure if you were aware.

Um. Just throwing it out there cause I dunno how strawpoll works but when I clicked on the link it gave me the option to vote again... I didn't, of course, but not sure if you were aware.
Yeah, it's not supposed to be doing that.

If you have ip (presumably the same thing for browser cookie checking too) check to prevent duplicate votes, it'll still let you ''vote" the second time but will not count it with a "popup-esk" thing (but not new window/tab) (page will dark, with an onpage box popping up will say that you've already voted and have an option to go to the results.) (Well, should anyways.)

Oh and hi I'm still here lol.

That great detective work tho.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
I am going to be out of town for the rest of this week. @Starlighter is currently winning the vote.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Starlighter
Wow.... well then. I wasn't actually expecting to win XD I'm honoured, though; truly honoured.

For right now I need to find myself a Hall Monitor, but once that's settled, I'll double check who all will be participating and make any changes to the role list as needed! In the meantime, feel free to make suggestions based on 17 players, as I believe we currently have that many folks expressing interest.

@CloudyBlueDay
@Kimberlyn
@Elle Joyner
@Joan
@Kiilgore
@Anguissette
@Dipper
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Canadian Cat
@A.O. Taku
@esoteric
@neobendium
@RJS
@The_J
@Lusterine
@7.39

Folks, please welcome our hall monitor for the next round, @Shizuochan! He's someone truly awful, so be extra careful y'all behave.

This is also me confirming who will be participating - if you are for sure going to take part in the next game, please rate this post with a bucket of rainbows so I can get the exact numbers and tweak the role list if need be.

Ew gross... Shiz...

And why you gotta pick the rainbow??? I HATE the rainbow *glares at ratings*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Ew gross... Shiz...

And why you gotta pick the rainbow??? I HATE the rainbow *glares at ratings*
Ikr, Shiz is just the worst.

Eh, just a pretty random choice, really. If I'd realized you had an aversion to it I would have picked something else. Sorry about that :(

Ikr, Shiz is just the worst.

Eh, just a pretty random choice, really. If I'd realized you had an aversion to it I would have picked something else. Sorry about that :(

*lol* It's all good XD But it's NO COOKIE ;_;

@Elle Joyner
@Joan
@Kimberlyn
@CloudyBlueDay
@Dipper
@RJS
@Anguissette
@Kiilgore
@neobendium
@LuckycoolHawk9
@The_J
@7.39
@Lusterine

Since over a week has passed now and everyone has had plenty of time to confirm their interest, I do believe it's time to begin the next game! Since we only have one less player than the previous round, the only change I've made to the role list is the removal of a single vanilla townie. I will be generating roles shortly; when you have received a PM informing you of your role, the night phase has begun and you may reply accordingly with the action (or inaction) you wish to take. Remember, do not discuss your role or any other portion of the game with the other players outside of the appropriate PM chats and day phase discussion thread!

The night phase will end on Thursday, March 29th, at 5:00pm MDT, at which time the day phase will begin.

One small edit to that - I miscounted; we actually have the same number of players as last round, so there won't be any changes to the role list.

Reactions: Lusterine
One small edit to that - I miscounted; we actually have the same number of players as last round, so there won't be any changes to the role list.

Thanks Starlighter, please let me know when we're starting this - I can't find a new thread if there is one.

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
Thanks Starlighter, please let me know when we're starting this - I can't find a new thread if there is one.
The game has already begun! I won't be creating the day phase thread until Thursday, when the night phase is over; when I do, I'll make sure to tag everyone so you'll know :)

I would love to play.

We just started a new game, but hang around and watch this thread so the next game manager can ping you for interest :)