MAFIA

Alright, so Cloudy confirmed her interest with me, I'm assuming Daz is swamped, and Luster hasn't logged in. I don't want to wait for super long because I don't want people to lose interest, and have more inactives on our hands, so...

@neobendium Go ahead and rate the post with a cookie if you're still available! Also tagging @RJS because he's expressed interest to me in private. As soon as I have confirmed interest from both of you, I will generate the roles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Anguissette
Last edited:
I wrote the wrong month for the end of the night phase >_> it's fixed now.

I was gonna say... "This is a very long night phase" XD

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle and Joan
The day phase has started two hours early because I felt like it.

Reactions: Canadian Cat
lmao this game is a riot

I'm also mentally playing along as well, and I do have my suspicions...

Not sure if it has been said already but this sounds a lot like Town of Salem, I am interested though.

Reactions: Joan
Not sure if it has been said already but this sounds a lot like Town of Salem, I am interested though.

Yes, it is. We are currently in a game, but we should be ending it soon.

I'm honestly surprised by Elle being the executioner, but I guess Anguissette having hawklike precision on the mafia never really created much of a window to push that mislynch.

Sooo eassyyyy... bleh

I want crazy paranoia, and half of my faction trying to kill me. Hmph

(Hehee)

Well...that was...something XD

Jeez, @Anguissette you were crazy good! We didn't have a chance.

Is this where I sign up for the next round? XD

I'm happy to have one. The mafia didn't want to kill me and town trusted me when I revealed. ( By the way, I totally vested every other night) so I wasn't out of immunity. I still had one.

Well...that was...something XD

Jeez, @Anguissette you were crazy good! We didn't have a chance.

Is this where I sign up for the next round? XD
I believe we need to decide who's running next round (though, honestly, I would still be up for it, but we would have to wait until after next week to start :P) but once that happens, we can start signups.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Neat, I'll keep an eye out! I definitely want to actually survive more than three days XD

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Also, I believe Cat was next up on the rotational for Game Master.