MAFIA

Reading back - You mentioned you wanted to leave it up to Daz, but then Daz said he was fine with a rotation cause he was so busy.

Reading back - You mentioned you wanted to leave it up to Daz, but then Daz said he was fine with a rotation cause he was so busy.
Yes, but the rotation provided was an example rather than the rotation we were going to use, if I remember correctly.

I feel like this is a good time to ask, who all is interested in GMing?

I would be interested in GMing.

Reactions: Joan
I might be at some point, but not currently.

I would like to run through one more game before I throw my hat in the GM ring - just so I've got the whole concept down :)

Well...that was...something XD

Jeez, @Anguissette you were crazy good! We didn't have a chance.

Is this where I sign up for the next round? XD

Thanks @neobendium, although I was very lucky! I really didn't have a plan past dying to pull out a second mafia after my Cat hunch played out, and I'm surprised and delighted everything panned out.

Thanks @neobendium, although I was very lucky! I really didn't have a plan past dying to pull out a second mafia after my Cat hunch played out, and I'm surprised and delighted everything panned out.
Yeah, it was crazy! I'm still salty tho :P

Im still interested in giving the role of GM a shot. However I kinda feel like I ruined last game so if Joan wants she can take my spot in this rotation and ill sit out that game to ensure I won't acidently break it again.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Anguissette
I just hope next game is a bit more colorful.

Yes, but the rotation provided was an example rather than the rotation we were going to use, if I remember correctly.

I feel like this is a good time to ask, who all is interested in GMing?
I'd be down to take another shot at it myself but let's be real - you did a MUCH better job than me XD

There seems to be quite a few folks who'd be interested in giving it a shot though, and I'm in agreement that I dun really think we ever officially decided on a set rotation/who would take it up next. In light of that, I was wondering - what would y'all think of voting on who runs it next?

Voting sounds like a good idea. I'm all for that.

I don't think I'm at a point to run a game myself but I do think I could help spicing up some stories and other fun aspects if the next person running wants some help in that department.

I like the idea of voting our next GM.

I'm down for a vote

Haha lmao good game you guys, so much fun that I definitely got to participate in

Alright, so...so far we have @LuckycoolHawk9, @Starlighter, and myself interested in GMing next round? I was uncertain if @Canadian Cat was interested in GMing next round or wanted to sit it out, tbh.

Once I've heard from everybody, I'll compile a list for voting.

I'm also going to tag a couple folks who I believe have shown interest in joining the next round... @7.39 @The_J @Lusterine

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
Eyyyy let's do this.

I'm also interested in GMing, though I'm fine waiting until another game if someone else is dying to do it. :3

Yeet