MAFIA - DAY TIME

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice extrapolation to a different moment. I was talking about for that particular thing that I was replying to.
Indicates team mentality regardless.

Was checking to be sure there were no other leads before we went for something.

To which Joan said no other leads.
Still contradicts what you earlier said, that Hawk was responsible to bringing up activity as a lead. That was the main point in my having brought up that quote.

Which I already conceded to.
Indicates mafia intent all the same.

On a Lynch that if was on a townie would essentially be game over for town, no less. So by staying out of the spotlight, and doing it on a day phase that we are essentially in mylo....
Just another angle to take a look at.

Absolutely, except mafia don't always /completely/ stay out of voting matters, from experience it's not something I've seen. They abstain often, certainly. But for him to refrain from making as much as a suggestion, or a compliant vote (save for Dipper's)?
And to be frank we all voted on that thinking Dipper was suspicious, so that's yet another thing to take into consideration.

From what I've seen, would point towards a you and the tragedy team. Seen no friction between you two. Only agreeing and you defending him.
I agree, I've been defending him quite a bit. Just as I defended you initially thinking you were an active member working for town, considering we shared similar views. Starlighter, I kinda was neutral towards. Hawk I was convinced was mafia following the almost-mislynch, now I'm thinking he's not based upon further analysis. And even at one point, you yourself had asked what I meant when I said 'mafia tactics', I had considered that Tragedy was mafia based on that understanding... although from a cynical point of view, Star's hyped up suspicion of him (which I didn't quite agree with, I thought it was a bit of a stretch) under this broader umbrella of ideas (including those put forward by Tragedy, his failure to vote/suggest, etc.), paired with possible mafia relationships according to how every one has been associating, plants enough doubt in my mind to feel as though he can be rightly defended.

Although he may very well be mafia and I could be wrong, I see more evidence pitted against you than I do against The Tragedy.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Oh, and talk about 'lurking' ...

Where's Starlighter at, and why no contributions considering our impending doom? xD

I put up an Interest Check for an RP the other day, and I've been busy scrambling together the lore so I can get the OOC up.
Check it. I kept meaning to come reply to this today, but I had a fight with my dad this morning and haven't been able to focus rationally very well. I also have an RP post I promised to write today check two that I have yet to complete, as well as RL responsibilities. So while I would like to go over all the discussion that I've missed and add something to it, I won't likely have time at the pace things are going.

I put up an Interest Check for an RP the other day, and I've been busy scrambling together the lore so I can get the OOC up.
Check it. I kept meaning to come reply to this today, but I had a fight with my dad this morning and haven't been able to focus rationally very well. I also have an RP post I promised to write today check two that I have yet to complete, as well as RL responsibilities. So while I would like to go over all the discussion that I've missed and add something to it, I won't likely have time at the pace things are going.
That's fine, I'm sorry to hear that you're busy/stressed and I hope things clear up for you soon. I'll retract the inactivity argument then considering your situation.

Everyone is suspect and I don't know who to agree with anymore. We're running out of time. It could very well be Tragedy, and it could very well be Kiilgore. It could very well be both or neither.

Well if no further discussion is to be had at any point onwards, I'll be changing my vote to @Kiilgore .

Oh heck. If Kiilgore's doc, I'm not voting for them.

Actually, @Kiilgore thanks for doing that. That slims our pool down significantly. That only leaves four other potential mafia. I second the nomination for @The Tragedy

Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
Wait wait wait guys, what evidence do we have he's telling the truth? Sure GM confirmed Dipper's mayor but we're just going from word of mouth

It seems like a desperate attempt to protect himself when he's backed against a wall

If @Lost-and-Bewildered responds and confirms, then it's done. I'm running on the assumption that @Kiilgore isn't lying. If they're proven to be, so be it-- I'll change my vote. For now, I'm leaving it. Unless you have some proof to support yourself? I'd love to have something to narrow the search down further.

@Dipper if you want to make it till morning don't lynch me, I'm the doctor, and if memory serves there's only one of them, so either kiilgore is a really dumb inno or he's mafia

@Dipper if you want to make it till morning don't lynch me, I'm the doctor, and if memory serves there's only one of them, so either kiilgore is a really dumb inno or he's mafia

And you're telling the truth? @Lost-and-Bewildered is going to come here and confirm it when they get the notification?

I'm calling bullshit on that. Doc can be claimed, but not confirmed, sounds like a last minute tactic to me.

It seems like a desperate attempt to protect himself when he's backed against a wall
My revealing is the only way for us to win.
By not revealing, I would have most likely been mislynched, meaning I wouldn't be able to protect dipper anymore.

I'm leaning toward the ladder

Sure sure. Whatever you need to say to ensure the mislynch.

... You serious?

Hell.

Hell.

This is not going well.

@Kiilgore fine we'll find out once the confirm comes in, but once your lynched I know I'll probably dead by morning, so just giving everyone a heads up, star is your next maf

@Kiilgore fine we'll find out once the confirm comes in, but once your lynched I know I'll probably dead by morning, so just giving everyone a heads up, star is your next maf
How would you know Star's mafia? That marks you as mafia yourself.

Because it's the only one who makes sense, they've been manipulating this game since the beginning to lead us to kill off our innos and we've all been falling for it, well not anymore there's no longer a doubt in my mind that those two are our partners in crime

Status
Not open for further replies.