MAFIA - DAY TIME

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, guys, you can't confirm a doctor role. Only mayor can be confirmed.

But what Kiilgore is going here is telling us, Wait another day before lynching me, a day we don't have. That is SHIFTY af. I'm not changing my vote, I'm more inclined to believe The Tragedy.

According to the evidence I put forth earlier, it would definitely be Kiilgore and Star. Trust us on this Dipper, really.

Guys, guys, you can't confirm a doctor role. Only mayor can be confirmed.

But what Kiilgore is going here is telling us, Wait another day before lynching me, a day we don't have. That is SHIFTY af. I'm not changing my vote, I'm more inclined to believe The Tragedy.

According to the evidence I put forth earlier, it would definitely be Kiilgore and Star. Trust us on this Dipper, really.
And I have every reason to believe you're in league with Tragedy. 'Trust us' doesn't really make me want to trust you. It's too buddy-buddy.

How can I know for sure?

Think about it every mislynch has been lead but those two, making us jump to conclusions and ending up losing numbers, we don't have the days to fuck th is up

@Dipper

Dude, I can smell a desperate maf when I see one. Games and games of ToS have given me that. Only a mafia would call a fake role THIS late into suspicion, once two votes have stacked up. Calling doctor proves NOTHING, it only plants the seed of doubt.

I'm a townie, I can't prove that to you, I know, but I want nothing more than to win this game, and the solution is right THERE.

I'm not saying 'wait another day'. I am saying that my reveal is something I would have preferred to wait a day to do, to prevent an ugly WIFOM, but had to do it today instead. Don't misrepresent my argument.

@Kiilgore yeah except for the fact you can't prove yours, sure I can't prove mine but I know who's doc and who isn't, and you sir, are definitely not

I'm not saying 'wait another day'. I am saying that my reveal is something I would have preferred to wait a day to do, to prevent an ugly WIFOM, but had to do it today instead. Don't misrepresent my argument.
Mmm, mmm, nope~ That right there, that's a last minute tactic to divert attention because who would want to risk a townie kill? I don't believe you for a moment, down to the very poker-faced way you presented this.

Regardless, even if we are to lose this game if I'm not to be believed (how else can I convince our players, I'm not certain), I take pride in pushing maf to this point with such little evidence at hand. This has been a gorgeous game.

Hopefully Hawk sees this for what it is.

I don't think either of you realize how difficult this is. No one else has a confirmed role so I'm left swinging in the dark, hoping that once I do make my vote, it'll be correct. No one else can prove themselves to me. I am quite literally alone.

If I mess up, game's lost. Mafia wins. Sure, we'll start another round, but still.

Say it one more time. Tell me Kiilgore is mafia and I'll pledge my vote. Then I'm closing my eyes.

@Kiilgore is mafia! Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, he is the reason we're stuck in this pit and the only way out is together

I'll admit my reads were wrong. That much is clear. Wrong reads happen.

Both solar and tragedy have had no friction. Solar has been defending the tragedy. That seems a little too susp to me. Tragedy seemed to take the back burner until the last day phase, where a mislynch would end up as a mafia victory. Again, seems odd. Furthermore, once I outed what I was, tragedy ccs (counterclaims) me. To try and secure the mislynch.

What @Kiilgore says is true. @Solaresque , you've defended @The Tragedy in the past. That's a bit questionable. But at the same time, Kiilgore does seem desperate.

Hell. I don't know. I really don't know. I'm convinced to not lynch at all, hope our doctor is still around to keep me alive, and go off of what's revealed then.

Yeah because it was the only way to save this game from a maf victory, if I didn't bring forward my claim at that moment then I'd probably be lynched I was hoping to keep quiet to prevent the maf from targeting me but I'm out of options

@Dipper

I know, and I feel for you.

But Kiilgore is mafia dude. You yourself suspected him so early on, when I was trying to defend him. Honestly, if only I saw it then, he is /definitely/ mafia. From activity to that last minute call... that last minute call for Doctor is the nail in the coffin for me because it literally does nothing in assisting town with their votes except to produce doubt. It just, it works too well in the given situation. Bahaha, I feel like an excited hound that's sourced it's rabbit. xD

@ Kiilgore

Dude, that argument is closest thing you'll have at creating further doubt. I can go quote myself from when I WAS suspecting Tragedy, along with everyone else if I need to prove my prior disposition. But I simply trust The Tragedy. In seeing him do nothing wrong, I have no reason to actually suspect him, unlike other players here (and you, utmost).
I agree though, the counterclaim was out of no where. xD But since that's something you initiated, yeah, I've got my best bets on you.

Oh man. Okay. Fine. You win.

If I'm wrong, mafia gods forgive me. I pledge my vote to nominate @Kiilgore

Your choice dipper. Your choice.
Dude, that argument is closest thing you'll have at creating further doubt. I can go quote myself from when I WAS suspecting Tragedy, along with everyone else if I need to prove my prior disposition. But I simply trust The Tragedy. In seeing him do nothing wrong, I have no reason to actually suspect him, unlike other players here (and you, utmost).

Huh. If you did, then my apologies. Couldn't remember any moment like that tbh.
Regardless. If you did, it could have been some backup for later on... *Shrug* oh well. Dipper has made his choice, and I understand the suspicions against me.
Just gotta face the music I guess...

If this ends up being wrong, I guess... it's one less person to worry about. Sorry Kiilgore.

Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
Holy. Crap.

I thought I could get away with getting my butt in gear early tomorrow morning and still have some input on the discussion. Craaap.

This is tense. A bloody shot in the dark, even after all the discussion we've had.

Kiilgore is either a last ditch mafia, or The Tragedy is. Kiilgore faking a reveal to save at the last minute seems just as likely as The Tragedy desperately trying to get the doc lynched. Kiilgore is reading total desperate mafia to me....but on the other hand The Tragedy is accusing me of being confirmed mafia because of Kiilgore's desperate move...?

The Tragedy said:
fine we'll find out once the confirm comes in, but once your lynched I know I'll probably dead by morning, so just giving everyone a heads up, star is your next maf
Maybe it's because I missed something in the earlier discussion, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how this makes sense...

Ultimately my vote can't make a difference now with 5(?) votes already on Kiilgore.... but I gotta disagree with @Solaresque, I don't trust @The Tragedy.... their answers and general contributions have just seemed too dodgy to me.

What the heck. I vote @The Tragedy.

Solaresque said:
That's fine, I'm sorry to hear that you're busy/stressed and I hope things clear up for you soon. I'll retract the inactivity argument then considering your situation.
Thank you, I'm hoping they will too. But I'm going to put a disclaimer in that tomorrow and Wednesday I won't have access to my computer for very long just in case. I'd give specifics, but I'm not willing to put them out on the internet for the sake of a forum game. XD Also while it's noble of you to retract your argument, I don't think you should so readily. I'll be the first to admit that all of this could be a genius maf cover up. While I'm not lying, I can't prove that and won't expect you or anyone else to believe me for the sake of my word.

Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
It's very, very possible that @Kiilgore and @The Tragedy are both mafia, trying to rat one another out to save their skins. We won't know until we lynch.

Reactions: Dipper
@Starlighter

The basis to why I at least believe you're Kiilgore's partner:

In analysing the current relationships of those here however, this is what I understand...

- Starlighter strongly suspects The Tragedy. Also suspected Hawk.
- Kiilgore strongly suspects Hawk.

If I am to go by my non-friction rule, the mafia team would either be Starlighter/Kiilgore, or Hawk/The Tragedy.
And either one of them seem pretty legit, in my opinion, given that Starlighter and Kiilgore have not at any one point suspected one another (at least from what I remember). Hawk and Tragedy also haven't seemed to really have had at each other at any point, although do prove me wrong if I am.
Kiilgore mildly agreed with this at one point. In honesty, I've seen you two as getting together well from the beginning, at first thinking you two were the ones I could trust best, but once you pointed fingers at The Tragedy and I considered his situation, and Hawk then justified his actions whilst under suspicion, and Kiilgore's behaviour became somewhat questionable under pressure, I shifted my view and if Kiilgore so happens to be mafia... I would best believe you are his partner.

And of course, at this point your suspicions against The Tragedy are deep-rooted, and are also in line with Kiilgore's vote... We'll make greater sense of this after the lynch, and once Kiilgore's team is confirmed.

It's very, very possible that @Kiilgore and @The Tragedy are both mafia, trying to rat one another out to save their skins.

This would be so messed up if so... Although we can practically confirm that you'll live through the next night regardless, you do realise. c: Because if you're killed, we know they're both lying as the smartest thing for a town doctor to do is heal you.

Reactions: Dipper
Status
Not open for further replies.