Mafia Day Thread: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLE LIST
2 Mafioso = A member of the mafia who decides who to kill each night. They take it in turns to visit the player they are targeting to kill. Ruling note- if the mafia kill fails they will be informed that it failed, but not why it failed, meaning they do not know if it was due to night immunity or the player being healed by the doctor.
1 Consort = A member of the mafia who decides to roleblock one person each night, preventing that player's night action from being carried out if the player has one. Becomes a mafioso if all the mafiosos are dead. Ruling notes- Roleblocking works on the detective, tracker and doctor, but not the medium, because the medium's night action occurs before everyone else's resolves. If the roleblocked player has a night action that can be roleblocked then they will informed that they were roleblocked; if the player has no night action/cannot be roleblocked then they will not be informed since the roleblock wouldn't have done anything.
1 Doctor = An innocent who may heal a player to prevent them from being killed once every night. They may heal themselves twice. Ruling note- neither the doctor or the healed player will be told if the healed player was targeted by the mafia.
1 Detective = An innocent who may learn the faction (innocent, mafia, or neutral) of one player every night.
1 Medium = An innocent who may speak with all dead players during the night phase. They are immune from being killed for the first two night phases only. Ruling note- They will speak to dead players in a chat separate to the dead chat, so that dead players may continue to talk during the day phase.
1 Tracker = An innocent who may visit another player's house at night and see who visited that player. The roles in this game who can visit other people (excluding the tracker) are the mafioso, doctor, detective, vigilante and consort.
1 Vigilante = An innocent who may kill another player at night. This ability may be used one time only. If the vigilante kills an innocent player (as opposed to a neutral or mafia player) then the following night they will commit suicide and also die.
1 Executioner = A neutral whose win condition is to get a target town member lynched- their target will be randomly generated. The executioner is immune from being killed at night. If their target is killed at night, the executioner becomes a jester.
1 Jester = A neutral whose win condition is to be lynched. The jester is immune from being killed at night. If the jester succeeds at getting lynched they have the ability to kill one of the people who voted against them the previous day - this ability must be used.
4 Normal Town Members = An innocent without any special abilities.

Other useful info can be put here upon request!

Alternatively.... @Joan is the last Mafioso, got lucky and killed the Vigilante last round, then opportunistically claimed Vigil to be in the perfect position for others to not suspect her. But... I, I dunno. Mainly saying this as a last-ditch claim to go "Ha! See? Im not crazy!!" And to save reputation as being a theorizer. Just in case....

That would imply that Dipper was the vigi, since pf.d basically claimed doc.

He seems like the kind of person to be absolutely certain first when in such a role, refer back to game 1 with the counter claiming docs.

I don't know anymore... Two people have been away for practically the entire game...

Suspicions:
Kimber
Ice
Star
Lost

Kimber because the voting stuff, and the kinda too passive-ness in hunting

Icequeen because her not sharing her role.

Starlighter because the gone during a nodeath night. Jester claim potentially. (Remember The initial paranoia.)

Lost because the same reason, minus the jester claim
Regardless we do need to do something...

Just don't know what...

My gut feeling is that it's between Kimber and icequeen.

@Kimberlyn
@IceQueen
The two of you. Please. Claim...

Sorry, guys! I've been crazy busy this week. Like up at dawn and back at midnight kinda busy. Anyways, I'll just be out with it and say I'm a roleless townie. Kinda useless, actually. Of course, it seems no one will believe me at this point. -sigh-

I would like to point out one thing, though. I was far too busy during the Matizze vote. In fact, I didn't even know who we were voting for until after the fact. With the trip vote, I denounced his doctor claim the second he gave it. I just thought he might be jester. I thought I made that pretty clear but there seems to be some who think I thought he might be doctor. Which I did not.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
Sorry, guys! I've been crazy busy this week. Like up at dawn and back at midnight kinda busy. Anyways, I'll just be out with it and say I'm a roleless townie. Kinda useless, actually. Of course, it seems no one will believe me at this point. -sigh-

I would like to point out one thing, though. I was far too busy during the Matizze vote. In fact, I didn't even know who we were voting for until after the fact. With the trip vote, I denounced his doctor claim the second he gave it. I just thought he might be jester. I thought I made that pretty clear but there seems to be some who think I thought he might be doctor. Which I did not.
Also, as far as the quiz thing goes, I literally just answered it cause I had nothing better to do. Even if I WAS mafia, I wouldn't have come up with or agreed to such a convoluted plan like answering a quiz. >.>

Since I don't know what my online access is going to be like in the next couple days...
My vote goes to @IceQueen for now, since she seems, quite frankly, the most suspicious to me.

It's probably not that great a vote, but I don't have any better suspicions right now, and I feel like I should get a vote out today before I get swept up in busy-ness.

I still refuse to claim a role

With how the results are and claims...

Either luster isn't town... (As he has ignored asks for claim.) Or lost/Kimber is not vanilla townie. (Or ice is the townie and neither lost/Kimber are...)

Votelynch @IceQueen @Daz

Erk... I'm not going to be able to see what the results of this game are...

But, I did say that no lynch is just as bad as a wrong lynch. So I guess I won't hold anyone up with a final speech or nothing. Even though I think this is the wrong vote, I won't be able to log on to adjust to any change in decision or whatever... so, um. @Daz Lynch vote to @IceQueen .

Sorry, Ice. I don't really think you're Mafia but any lynch of anyone sorta has a minor chance of success, more than no lynch at least.

Good luck everyone. Was a fun game (*^w^)

With how the results are and claims...

Either luster isn't town... (As he has ignored asks for claim.) Or lost/Kimber is not vanilla townie. (Or ice is the townie and neither lost/Kimber are...)

Votelynch @IceQueen @Daz
Erk... I'm not going to be able to see what the results of this game are...

But, I did say that no lynch is just as bad as a wrong lynch. So I guess I won't hold anyone up with a final speech or nothing. Even though I think this is the wrong vote, I won't be able to log on to adjust to any change in decision or whatever... so, um. @Daz Lynch vote to @IceQueen .

Sorry, Ice. I don't really think you're Mafia but any lynch of anyone sorta has a minor chance of success, more than no lynch at least.

Good luck everyone. Was a fun game (*^w^)
Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
An Otaku
Total = 2

Since I don't know what my online access is going to be like in the next couple days...
My vote goes to @IceQueen for now, since she seems, quite frankly, the most suspicious to me.
Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
An Otaku
Joan
Total = 3

You saw me miss nothing. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
@Daz
Joan also voted for icequeen.

Also, could we please have an extension?

Derp. didn't read all the way down/somethin.

My b. (About the missed vote)

More time request still stands though.

Welp. Might as well reveal. I'm the medium. Any questions?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Welp. Might as well reveal. I'm the medium. Any questions?
Have the dead people been telling you anything useful?

Have the dead people been telling you anything useful?

Atomyk was the detective. He only got to investigate you, and said you were inno. Lucky was a vanilla townie. So, yeah

@Luster If we can get confirmed roles for everyone else who is dead, well have an easier time of process of elimination for Kimberlyn/IceQueen/Lost and anyone else who might be lying.

@Luster If we can get confirmed roles for everyone else who is dead, well have an easier time of process of elimination for Kimberlyn/IceQueen/Lost and anyone else who might be lying.

If you've been telling the truth, didn't you say you saw Pf.D visit you?

If you've been telling the truth, didn't you say you saw Pf.D visit you?
That's right. I speculated she was the doctor or detective based on her visiting me last night, which Kiilgore rightly decided Pf was most likely the Doc.

I'll compile a list of roles we appear to have once I get to where we're staying for the rest of the week, unless somebody else wants to do it, that is. My car time is being spent freaking out about mountains because they're frigging amazing XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.