Mafia Day Thread: Round 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLE LIST
2 Mafioso = A member of the mafia who decides who to kill each night. They take it in turns to visit the player they are targeting to kill. Ruling note- if the mafia kill fails they will be informed that it failed, but not why it failed, meaning they do not know if it was due to night immunity or the player being healed by the doctor.
1 Consort = A member of the mafia who decides to roleblock one person each night, preventing that player's night action from being carried out if the player has one. Becomes a mafioso if all the mafiosos are dead. Ruling notes- Roleblocking works on the detective, tracker and doctor, but not the medium, because the medium's night action occurs before everyone else's resolves. If the roleblocked player has a night action that can be roleblocked then they will informed that they were roleblocked; if the player has no night action/cannot be roleblocked then they will not be informed since the roleblock wouldn't have done anything.
1 Doctor = An innocent who may heal a player to prevent them from being killed once every night. They may heal themselves twice. Ruling note- neither the doctor or the healed player will be told if the healed player was targeted by the mafia.
1 Detective = An innocent who may learn the faction (innocent, mafia, or neutral) of one player every night.
1 Medium = An innocent who may speak with all dead players during the night phase. They are immune from being killed for the first two night phases only. Ruling note- They will speak to dead players in a chat separate to the dead chat, so that dead players may continue to talk during the day phase.
1 Tracker = An innocent who may visit another player's house at night and see who visited that player. The roles in this game who can visit other people (excluding the tracker) are the mafioso, doctor, detective, vigilante and consort.
1 Vigilante = An innocent who may kill another player at night. This ability may be used one time only. If the vigilante kills an innocent player (as opposed to a neutral or mafia player) then the following night they will commit suicide and also die.
1 Executioner = A neutral whose win condition is to get a target town member lynched- their target will be randomly generated. The executioner is immune from being killed at night. If their target is killed at night, the executioner becomes a jester.
1 Jester = A neutral whose win condition is to be lynched. The jester is immune from being killed at night. If the jester succeeds at getting lynched they have the ability to kill one of the people who voted against them the previous day - this ability must be used.
4 Normal Town Members = An innocent without any special abilities.

Other useful info can be put here upon request!

I have no idea how that weird link happened, I'm sorry....

@Daz I vote @Kimberlyn

Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
Kimberlyn
Total = 2

Votes Against An Otaku:
IceQueen
Total = 1

Votes Against Kimberlyn:
An Otaku
Starlighter
Total = 2

@Daz I'm going to vote for @IceQueen, my reason being that even when they're not AFK (which is more often than me, and therefore quite impressive) they're writing really short posts that reveal next to nothing about them. Withholding information like that is very suspicious imo, especially without any sort of role claim. Also I'm absent most of the time in all my Iwaku games/RPs you guys- it means nothing in this game. I think the sudden vote against @An Otaku was a desperate attempt to either shift the group focus onto him, or to appear as jester.

Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
Kimberlyn
Lost and Bewildered
Total = 3

Votes Against An Otaku:
IceQueen
Total = 1

Votes Against Kimberlyn:
An Otaku
Starlighter
Total = 2

If IceQueen is the last Maf, then...... who is the EXEC?

I'm pretty sure the only candidates at that point are Kimberlyn and Lost, who both claimed Vanilla Town. Which is impossible because that leaves 5, when we have 4, so one of them has to be lying.

We've not seen any worthwhile EXEC push, and they can't be night killed, so either the EXEC has been away from the game this whole time. Or their target was killed so early they never had any reason to push for their target. So:
-Kimberlyn: never seemed to do any EXEC push, or be particularly likely as Jester.
-Lost: has been afk mostly, so nothing to read in terms of plays.

But even now, with the possibility of their target being dead, neither is acting like a Jester.... This means either their target is still alive, or neither is the EXEC
-If the target is alive.... it could only be IceQueen, which makes her innocent.
-If neither was the EXEC, then it could only be IceQueen (which explains the sudden Jester act, because their target probably was Dipper or Pf.D)

And it's because of this, I now believe IceQueen is the EXEC->Jester. Which means we cannot lynch her....
Now the only targets left are Lost and Kimberlyn, and we know for a fact one of them has already lied about being town.

Well, IceQueen is either the EXEC or innocent. My point is we shouldn't vote for her.

I see what you mean...

Personally, I just want to get a Lynch to happen already.

@Joan
@Luster
Please. Vote you two. (either for Ice or kimber)

I will say this. I am stating intent to hammer if Kimber gets to 4 votes.

I would like to know if @IceQueen has any reasoning behind her vote for Otaku before I vote...
I'm going to read over the thread again tonight and figure out my vote, though. >.<

I will vote tomorrow

Yet amother extension because none of you can make up your minds :P

Icey just got drugged up to the high heavens from removed wisdom teeth. Any proper explanation I try to give will come out a mess

Okay, I know I said I would try to vote today, but...

I just got made into an Intern, so I'm trying to learn all the things as quickly as I possibly can >__>

I'll go ahead and be the last vote on whoever we decide to lynch if necessary, though, regardless of what I think, because I'm not quite in a position to devote my full brainpower to a vote. ^_^"

Congrats on interning Joan. Makes me miss the job quite a bit. I still won't rejoin yet because life is still too stressful

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I'll go ahead and be the last vote on whoever we decide to lynch if necessary, though, regardless of what I think, because I'm not quite in a position to devote my full brainpower to a vote. ^_^"
I already stated intent to hammer kimber. With the two of our votes, the lynch would be on kimber. (so if we both vote kimber, there'd be a lynch and then we'll see from there.)

>.> Hammering is such a harsh word.

Honestly I cannot even keep up with this I'm so busy. Kill me if you wish. :') I made my claim, and it didn't do anything to convince. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.