Mafia Day Thread: Round 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLE LIST
2 Mafioso = A member of the mafia who decides who to kill each night. They take it in turns to visit the player they are targeting to kill. Ruling note- if the mafia kill fails they will be informed that it failed, but not why it failed, meaning they do not know if it was due to night immunity or the player being healed by the doctor.
1 Consort = A member of the mafia who decides to roleblock one person each night, preventing that player's night action from being carried out if the player has one. Becomes a mafioso if all the mafiosos are dead. Ruling notes- Roleblocking works on the detective, tracker and doctor, but not the medium, because the medium's night action occurs before everyone else's resolves. If the roleblocked player has a night action that can be roleblocked then they will informed that they were roleblocked; if the player has no night action/cannot be roleblocked then they will not be informed since the roleblock wouldn't have done anything.
1 Doctor = An innocent who may heal a player to prevent them from being killed once every night. They may heal themselves twice. Ruling note- neither the doctor or the healed player will be told if the healed player was targeted by the mafia.
1 Detective = An innocent who may learn the faction (innocent, mafia, or neutral) of one player every night.
1 Medium = An innocent who may speak with all dead players during the night phase. They are immune from being killed for the first two night phases only. Ruling note- They will speak to dead players in a chat separate to the dead chat, so that dead players may continue to talk during the day phase.
1 Tracker = An innocent who may visit another player's house at night and see who visited that player. The roles in this game who can visit other people (excluding the tracker) are the mafioso, doctor, detective, vigilante and consort.
1 Vigilante = An innocent who may kill another player at night. This ability may be used one time only. If the vigilante kills an innocent player (as opposed to a neutral or mafia player) then the following night they will commit suicide and also die.
1 Executioner = A neutral whose win condition is to get a target town member lynched- their target will be randomly generated. The executioner is immune from being killed at night. If their target is killed at night, the executioner becomes a jester.
1 Jester = A neutral whose win condition is to be lynched. The jester is immune from being killed at night. If the jester succeeds at getting lynched they have the ability to kill one of the people who voted against them the previous day - this ability must be used.
4 Normal Town Members = An innocent without any special abilities.

Other useful info can be put here upon request!

(I'm more than available to do it, Joan!)

Tracker: @An Otaku
Doctor: @Pf.D
Medium: @Luster
Detective: @Atomyk
Vigilante: @Joan
Town_1: @LuckycoolHawk9
Town_2: @Kiilgore
Town_3: @Dipper

Town_4: @Lost-and-Bewildered
Town_5: @Kimberlyn

Mafioso: @trip (link fail...)
Mafioso: @Matizze
Consort: ???
Executioner: ???
Jester: @Starlighter

No Role Claim(s): @IceQueen

Purple font indicates less than all but 100% confirmed. Though I'm generally inclined to believe Star.

P.S. There are only 4 vanilla townies.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Joan
@Daz update on the vote list?

Reactions: Daz
Since it turns out I will/do have access to wi-fi after all, I actually am braced for a counter argument to lynching IceQueen.
Put my vote in against @An Otaku

@Daz
Er, wait. Belay what I just said...

Would you mind saying why me, Ice? I mean, by all means. I'm just curious is all.

Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
An Otaku
Joan
Total = 3

Votes Against An Otaku:
Ice Queen
Total = 1

Since we have another day, and since I'm also starting to think @IceQueen may be some sort of jester at this point, or maf playing jester...I'm withdrawing my vote for the time being, though I may reinstate it before this is over.

Since we have another day, and since I'm also starting to think @IceQueen may be some sort of jester at this point, or maf playing jester...I'm withdrawing my vote for the time being, though I may reinstate it before this is over.
Forgot to tag @Daz

Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
An Otaku
Total = 2

Votes Against An Otaku:
Ice Queen
Total = 1

@An Otaku wasn't @Kiilgore's name in purple on your list prior? or am I just bad at reading?

Also, I'm becoming increasingly convinced @IceQueen is some sort of jester, I'm not voting. However, I think @Kiilgore, @Lost-and-Bewildered, @Kimberlyn and @Starlighter should all vote guilty to prove their innocence.
I did actually color Kiilgore purple but then changed my mind. There's no reason to distrust him yet trust you, Luster, or Joan. So I made everyone, almost everyone, nigh confirmed instead. At least for a role claim.

@Luster , @Joan Btw. If you suspect Ice of being Jester, what does that say for Starlighter? Also, I think voting me is a pretty weird move. Almost like she wants people to call Jester...

I think I'll keep my vote right where it is.

I did role claim, if that wasn't obvious. But okay then.

I'll vote for @IceQueen, if that's so necessary for my innocence. Even though I also think it's possible they're exec turned jester.

I did role claim, if that wasn't obvious. But okay then.

I'll vote for @IceQueen, if that's so necessary for my innocence. Even though I also think it's possible they're exec turned jester.
Hm?

-goes looking- Oh hey I found it
Sorry, guys! I've been crazy busy this week. Like up at dawn and back at midnight kinda busy. Anyways, I'll just be out with it and say I'm a roleless townie. Kinda useless, actually. Of course, it seems no one will believe me at this point. -sigh-

I would like to point out one thing, though. I was far too busy during the Matizze vote. In fact, I didn't even know who we were voting for until after the fact. With the trip vote, I denounced his doctor claim the second he gave it. I just thought he might be jester. I thought I made that pretty clear but there seems to be some who think I thought he might be doctor. Which I did not.

Updated.
(I'm more than available to do it, Joan!)

Tracker: @An Otaku
Doctor: @Pf.D
Medium: @Luster
Detective: @Atomyk
Vigilante: @Joan
Town_1: @LuckycoolHawk9
Town_2: @Kiilgore
Town_3: @Dipper

Town_4: @Lost-and-Bewildered
Town_5: @Kimberlyn

Mafioso: @trip (link fail...)
Mafioso: @Matizze
Consort: ???
Executioner: ???
Jester: @Starlighter

No Role Claim(s): @IceQueen

Purple font indicates less than all but 100% confirmed. Though I'm generally inclined to believe Star.

P.S. There are only 4 vanilla townies.

Votes Against IceQueen:
Kiilgore
Kimberlyn
Total = 2

Votes Against An Otaku:
IceQueen
Total = 1

Votes Against Kimberlyn:
An Otaku
Total = 1

I'm becoming increasingly convinced [USER=13167]@IceQueen
is some sort of Jester, I'm not voting. However, I think @Kiilgore, @Lost-and-Bewildered, @Kimberlyn and @Starlighter should all vote guilty to prove their innocence.[/USER]

I already told y'all that I'm guilty, why would I try to prove to be innocent now? XD

[QUOTE="An Otaku, post: 3510548, member: 24513"][USER=23040]@Luster
, @Joan Btw. If you suspect Ice of being Jester, what does that say for Starlighter? Also, I think voting me is a pretty weird move. Almost like she wants people to call Jester...

I think I'll keep my vote right where it is.[/QUOTE]
I personally suspect that she wants y'all to think she's a Jester. I mean, if she was the Jester, she should have just stayed quiet and let y'all keep on lynching. A last ditch Jester-y move seems more like a desperate attempt to save herself than a real Jester. I mean, she could have just been trying to get more people convinced she's guilty, but it's a little too obvious to be effective.

Then again, Could be EXEC turned Jester, too....
If she is a Jester, that would make sense. So it's not impossible that she is a Jester. I very highly doubt it, though.

Personally, I'd rather see a Mafia win than Town win, but more than that it'd be nice to just end the game. I'm pretty sure Kimberlyn is the last maf, so that's where I'm voting.[/user]

Status
Not open for further replies.