Lucrative planning ooc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! :3

For sure. Let's get G&S settled for lunch, then we can flip to them. It just makes it easier so we're not working three substories at the same time.

Ooo, wonder though if we have G&S actually kiss during this scene... It's like building all the sexual tension between them. Then, everything just explodes during the climatic scene with them later. Having a small moment for them now will give a stronger explanation to Suri's constant need for information about Gar's position in the woods. She'll be far too worried about him - worse than a good friend would be - which will have Vel and D'Larrie wondering about her emotions and just how close those two have become.

Oh, and the pirate thing is like a building plot that is slowly being revealed to the cast. I'm seeing something where as when the whole Foneroy situation is cleared, and Roan watches his plans break down cause of it, the threats continue to come. Everyone else is confused, still thinking that the Lord of Foneroy might of have something to do with all of that, (which was not really expressed anywhere - oh well...), but Roan, Killeens, Raifia, knows who the Red Anchors are.

I think Sleo and Vel will bring in some insight that will start pointing fingers at the pirates, and once the Goblins become the messaging crew between her and Gar, the assassin will learn quickly what they are doing and plan to take care of them in the woods. I think after Suri heads out there a few times, the assassin will make her move one night when they're both there....or try to capture Suri as she heads out to meet Gar..

OOOOOOO!!!!!

YEA, she kidnaps her as she is heading out to see Gar again, leaving something behind that can pinpoint her slightly. With Sleo and Vel's information (Vel's still mentally connected to Suri, so she's relaying anything she can for her friend to find her), they figure out about the pirates and Gar goes after them.

Then, the deeper story of the pirates situation with her father is revealed and we get to jump into that half of the whole ordeal. All of Suri's friends learns how her father has literally used her as a bargaining chip or the ultimate prize with everyone - including the pirates. They ban together to find Gar and help him get Suri, and probably end up destroying this pirate group that's been terrorizing the port cities...

Yea, I see a voyage on the high seas, and a few people who the group least expects to help them out comes along for the ride as well.

Tell me something! What works, what doesn't? What do you see that can be added, or subtracted? This second half of the story is going to be crazy packed with adventure... Hell, there's a whole new substory that can probably connect the pirates, Roan, Foneroy, and Suri's mother in the mix - to explain why she was murdered!!! O_O

Full Circle RP HERE! That's publishing-worthy, I say!

O-oh gawd... M-muh head... Am all the... *head explodes violently*

Its so much info D: And so much happening! :D

I'm just saying, you've got a head full of ideas! o.o

But yeah... I'm in on it, I'm just a bit overwhelmed by the pure amount of it!

Also, I'm supporting the kiss, if she can find a way to get up to him! XD

:energetic:

Oh, sorry.... I'm a bit wired today. Take your time with it, it's all good. I just started to think further, and that usually starts a tropical brainstorm... I keep forgetting I have control of those. :)

Its one thing to plan a bit ahead, or a final goal. You've planned a whole novel in detail! x.x

I'm not complaining though! Its good that at least one of us has a plan! :3

Sorry, I'm really bad at that. It's just when I see something, I just have to write it down. Now, in doing so mind you, it's mainly to just show you what I see, but it's not carved in stone or anything. Just a thought...

And writing novels is a thing for me - ghostwriting at least. Most of my co-writers look for that; to bounce off ideas and to see where things can possibly lead. Others here look for it too, so it's just a habit of mind. I'll keep in mind to watch that, K. :)

Hey, I don't really have anything against the rush of ideas. Its just that I get overwhelmed, as I'm not used to it at all! :3

So keep the ideas coming! I'll keep posting short, dazed posts :P

Well, okay... But, to make it easier, I'll just keep one idea per postie. :3 Resist the urges to throw everything into one. I don't mind that one bit. :) Anything to keep this story going to a dynamic end.

I'm setting up Mona to where Vel and Sleo won't know she's a lemur and that she'll be working at the estate. So, all of that will be a mystery.

Don't Tell! :P

Idea for Gar and Suri...

I think she would ask about his battle stories during lunch, being a person who's been protected from life and adventure would be hungry for such. Besides, I've already expressed this in the story plenty - might as well us it.

These stories will have her intrigued, and starstruck, in a way. The more Gardosh talks about his adventures, the good, the ugly, and the joys in between will be what peaks her interest in him. Gar's not a bad looking Orc (damn, you need to find a pic!), and frankly she's not thinking of anything else except the fact that he cares for her, protects her, and has vast knowledge of things she's interested in - like music and verse, battle and warfare, travel and seeing new things.

Actually, that's a good one. That's like the 'I'm so epic after battle' look. I think if he was really pissed off at someone, his eyes Would glow red! LOL!

Check out the epic Orc they have for Of Orcs and Men.
I didn't realize this game was released last year... trailer

I'm wondering about it's game play... looks interesting.

Well, "my" Orcs do have a thing, where if they get angry enough, they'll become a bit larger, and basically go berserk. And when that happens, their eyes almost glow red, so it actually fits :3

And yeah, I've seen the Of Orcs and Men trailer as well. I am planning on getting my hands on that when I can afford it and find it!

I mostly think they have more than just the two tusks poking out though. I dunno why, I just like it :3

Also, Gardosh is hairless. "My" Orcs don't really have much hair. Most men shave off the little things that come up off their heads, and other than that, they're a hair-free race (:3 But again, those are "my" Orcs :P

Works for me! I was being nosy and found various ones that were drawn rather well. I really never seen the concept of an orc without tusk, unless they were half-orcs with little to no tusk. They just look right with tusk though...

Yeah! If they dont have teeth poking out over their lower lip, they're Tolkien Orcs, which are some of the shitties Orcs! 3:

Oh man, he had to stroke the tail! :3

I literally have it written in my notes on Suri that her tail is her sensitive mark. Talk about coincidence! LOL! So, I'm really wondering if she can actually control herself right now - but for someone so new to this experience, she wouldn't know what to control.

I don't believe this is their time though... I sort of picture their moment being in her mother's secret garden. I think that's where they'll be able to truly be themselves without any fears of getting caught. At least, until they move forward with their plans. This though, is a little jump ahead - which creates a nice tension for them...

So, in so saying, I think as soon as things start to heat up a bit more in this scene, not too much though, Vel's going to knock on the door in a rush... They'll have to play cool until she leaves though, but I have a feeling Vel knows Suri's feelings far better and will play her reactions off as well to interrupting. That will set up another scene with Suri and Vel that I see as well - two friends chatting about their new loves. Even then, Suri's not going to really realize that she's in love with Gar until Vel explains it to her.

What do you think?

Ah! Vel to the rescue! :3 So yeah, its an idea I like :P
And why would he not rub her tail? Its right there above her ass, which he was slowly getting closer to!

And It'll be interesting to hear what the ladies have to say about the green guys ;3

I know - it right in his way! LOL! It's just one of her things, to have her tail stroked; like Vel and her little ear fetish.

D'Larrie will be the only one who would disagree, mainly because Suri is so young. She's more concern about her maintaining her maidenhood than anything else. The whole point of the plan was to keep her safe from the other lord merchant - so her maidenhood can remain intact for someone she loves.

But, D'Larrie will be upset saying that Suri's going through some psychological mix-up, considering protection and security as a form of showing true love and affection. Which she'll be correct slightly, but she doesn't realize that there's other things that catches Suri's attention about Gar - his vast knowledge and wisdom on thing of war, his battle-ready mannerisms that are balanced with his love of music and poetry. She's a creature of adventure, and he's been an adventurer, in a sense.

And that calmness about him in his face and the way he carries himself turns her on - his ease before danger, and how swiftly he takes care of it. He's a slave in her father's eyes, but he carries himself with dignity and pride - Pivowar pride, and that's what she goes for.

Really, at this point it probably is puppy love, but it will become more the further their friendship/relationship developed - with all the conflict we can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.