Lucrative planning ooc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you should replace the lazy, self-centered people then! :D

As for the spy/traitor/whatever in their midst, we do have a certain blue little fellow that could prove himself to be good at hiding in plain sight as well as out of sight? ;D I mean, he's good at that stuff, and would report to Silver for sure. Though he'd have little reason to wait several months... It's time to make a new character then, I suppose! The question is just who of us that should make him/her. Though I do have a new race of spider-people newly created, who would fit with the "web of lies" theme :D

As for the whole wait: If you mean that, sure :P I wasn't expecting such a jump, but then, you've been the main plotter of our little duo. Though I do think we should do the actual wedding, ya know, while we're around. Possibly when we meet them again? :P
As for the other couple: With their frequent fucking, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a development in half a year ;D

Only if it was that easy to replace family. XD!

Ummm....spiders, that would be interesting. I can see Vel having a fit about them, being one who's not too thrilled about things with more than four legs. That would be fun for her to actually have a phobia. LOL!

And what was it I said to wait on? I'll have to reread my post and respond in a sec. BRB

Well, a mix of spider and humanoid, in the centaur type of body, more or less. A couple of extra eyes and such, a spider lower-body, and a human torso. Most likely a fun race! (That I have yet to actually try!)

As for the wait: You'd think you'd remember mentioning a 6-8 month time skip :P

Oh yea!
Don't mind the absentminded girl behind the curtain. She's lost half her brain in a wrestling match with a troll.... The groll obviously won.

K, well we definitely don't have to skip soon, or that far really. I do want to see them go through this regular day in the life momenf, getting employment and workinv, coming home to a half messy house, cold with no food brewing, so they have to work some more to gathsr food and such just to enjoy a time off from work to relax with family at home. LOL!

It wonder how such typical stresses might effect our charries....if arguments arise or frustrations gst the better of their emotions. It would possibly cause a few to - wander away from home and responsibilities every now and then to....hang out with a dear friend at the bar or down by the beach.... Just a moment to get away and vent their frustrations to someone irrelevant, who would never tell the other half anything....

Just a thought....but yea, something like that perhaps?

Ya want me to set an end of day and new morning post to continue for now - they head out to become responsible young society members, prepare for the big day....and run across a new friend?

Yeah, jumping to the next day for now seems to be the best. And we could just skip a few weeks, instead of half a year, as routine sets in rather quickly, ya know :P
As for the new friend, I've got the framework worked out. A dude-spider that was sent away/banished from his mistress (spiders lives in matriarchies, with every male "belonging" to a female), and found a job at the mill-area, and he needs cash to buy his way back in favor with her :3

Also, its my turn to be late for postings and stuff now! Because I have found a female, whom I have started courting. Well, I might be past the courting part... ;)

Oh, and just in case it'd interest you, I've started putting up some racial stuff on my blog. Just in case you'd be interested in reading it :3

OH AWESOME!! Dedtoo's dating! Ya know I can wait for that; you need your time. So cute though, congrats!

And I'll get something set up for the new day soon. I'm still back and forth myself, but things are slowly getting better. I still have to stay up every night to get it there, but oh well...

Blog reading? Ummm, will do, and drop some lines and likes to boost you up! <3

Haha!
You had on your updatex status that you've posted on all your RP's. I was just stating that you missed ours. I figured that the notification was messing up again.

No, I do believe I posted in ours before I updated that status. It's now just starting to be a while since I updated it. And now all my rps are lining up again >_<

HAHA! My bad. And here I go thinking I'd caught a funny.

Nope! You only caught youraelf! :D
And a dead thread, as I had to get soneone to necro this >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.