Lucrative planning ooc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then. The biggest hindrance in their relationship wont be her father and his assassin. It'll be the lady of the house! (forgot her real title <.<)

But yeah, I can see how a big, proud muscled and wise man can be attractive.

And yeah, fighting pirates, whatever lurks in the woods, and whatever else we can come up with seems like something that could bring anyone together :P

Governess...

There's other factors that she likes about Gar too, but I don't think she realizes it just yet. Mainly, right now, it's just he's replaced an element she's never had in her life - someone there to keep her safe and secure. Lord Roan was not the father he needed to be for her, and all the other men in her life have either treated her life a spoiled brat, an object of attraction that they could only admire from a far; or in Dache's case, a piece of ass that's a challenge to get his hands on.

No man in her life took the time to protect her, share interest and ideas with her, help her out, teach her things she's never known or want to know more about, and fight beside her rather than take complete control over everything bad happening around her. Plus, she's into his eyes, his face, his strong arms...the fact that she doesn't have to fight with more fur, and his gentleness...

Thats true, she has had a rather different relationship with most other men so far...

And heck, he's not exactly used to such small, cute things either. Most women he's been with are Orc women, after all. Almost his size, and about as muscled as him. Which isn't really attractive at all to me, personally. And hey, its only so many times you can find a woman that is bigger and stronger than you before you start going for smaller races :P

Just keeping our OCC up.

Well, Craz has some powers now :P
I dunno what made me get the idea, but yeah. He's got powers. I doubt you can figure out what powers though ;3

HA! That was awesome though! Roan's pissed off, but it looks like Killeens will have something to hunt for pleasure now, as well as for gain. He's going to see that as a challenge - to capture this threat under Roan's roof. Roan did however get something from Craz to prove his innocence...and place the guilt on Mona, but after that little stunt he doesn't care anymore. He wants him, and all other irritation persons causing his household trouble, dead for his dungeon is obviously easy to break out of.

Heh, well, what can I say? If you use dark magic on someone and making them feel horrible pain, he's not gonna give a shit if he's actually gonna be told he's innocent :P

I sooo should had followed my instincts the first time, rather than second guessing myself. Now, I so regret it.

You'd mentioned someone's jealousy before... Craz or Grut or both? IDK.

In the scene with Craz and Vel, when he was attempting to wake her up at the oncoming of friends and foes, I WAS (and SHOULD) going to have her wake up in that daze she was in, see green ears and assume it was Sleo waking her up. Then lean up to kiss him before falling out again. But, she kissed Craz instead, of course. Then, when she fully woke up - reconnecting to Suri - she regained her consciousness and awareness, but lost what she'd done in the fog.

Of course, Craz didn't forget, and with a kiss like hers (conscious or otherwise) he probably never will.

If you want to push this jealousy further, use it to bring about a conflict (or, according to Mona, a curse) that will break the group apart and give way to a bittersweet reunion later on, then I'll find that scene and alter mine slightly - to add the kiss. If you want, I'll let you know which page and Post number your response is, if you want to edit Craz's response to that kiss. Then, we can just continue with this jealousy angle.

I can see in the two or three days that the group stays at the spring, discussing what they know about this Mona woman and planning their next move to get away from there, that Craz might see Vel and Sleo together at times, or probably see Vel undressing or bathing... Probably, while foraging for food he decides to talk to her about that kisss and it turns into something unfavorable to Vel. Next thing Craz knows, he's on his back with Sleo's fist pounding into his face.

IDK, something ends up breaking them apart. If Grut is a follower, then who does he follow at this time - Craz, who's running away; or Sleo, who's staying with his woman? Nevertheless, it breaks down the group, which gives Mona just what she needs to get Suri.

And, perhaps, Craz and Grut (if he goes with him) might end up becoming part of the bad side of things (unknowingly) somehow, and return to the story at the worst possible time for the group... It might give Craz a chance to either redeem himself, or gain revenge and take what he wants - Vel.

IDK - more drama to mix in this hot mess...but, it really is rather tempting to end this portion of the story with a breakdown of friendship/brotherhood/loyalty before Suri is taken. Then it'll leave only Gar, Sleo, Vel (if she does stay with Sleo, or jumps with Suri - cloaked - to keep with her while staying mentally connected with Sleo to give them directions... Thought there!)

OOOooo, interesting if Vel does go with Suri to keep her as safe as she can without getting caught...and she so happens, after a few months pass, that she finds herself in a rather interesting situation - realizing that she's expecting! That will definitely cause her problems with - staying hidden - and will give Sleo an even bigger incentive for helping Gar find them both.

Okay... no more brainstorming today! That was a wild one. I thought of one thing - just one, and look what happened!!!

Uh... The jealousy thing was just meant as a "Damn, Sleo's lucky to have such a hot girl!" It wasn't meant as something bit like that, just, you know, them finding her hot too. O_O

But if you want to add a bit of drama like that, we could always work it in?

Nah, it was a thought... Just seeing if you considered it a good move, or an overkill... :)

Well, I don't see it as a bad move per say. And I don't feel that Craz'd be that mad at his friend for that. But if you want to make a little breaking aparting, then I'm okay with that :P

But breakings can happen in other ways without having to backtrack through what's already done to make it so. SOOO, it'll be easier to cause another issue to arise...

Case in point, the mention of dangers in the forest comes to mind... Those dangers, minus the few Mona's about to bring about, can cause a lot of problems for them...

I sort of thing a parting on accident would be okay because I would like to return Raifia for a while. I think the split party will run into him, and he brings them to his friends in the mountains - who has a ship... Maybe... just another thought that might can happen.

There might not be a reason for splitting the group, except for Suri and possibly Vel going one way. So, just throwing things into the fan to see what sticks and what gets chopped up, that's all...

I'm rather excited about the whole overseas venture here... I've got to start thinking all piratey like!

Well, a accident can always happen :P
And I dont mind Raifia coming back either. So I see no reason why something couldn't happen that leads them to him, then onto a boat, and ACROSS THE SEAS!

K, decided to move Gar and Suri - they need to get out of the spring or they'll look like prunes. They don't need a lot, just to get them settled for the night...

And Mona's gonna glean Arz for info on Silver... If ya want, you can mention his son.

I think the new day will have Vel and the others heading into town to learn of what's happening at the estate, and possibly get some information about this Devilray and her whereabouts. They'll get provisions and such. They're going to want to know what's going on so they can plan their escape proper.. They'll probably learn more about Roan's issues and exactly why there's pirates bothering with them all of a sudden.

Sounds like a good plan :3

Though, won't anyone recognize them in the village?

Vel, perhaps, if she doesn't go unnoticed. But the Goblins - no, unless they were from Ssagonot before they fell in Roan's hands.

Then, you're also talking about an Umbreon and three Goblins... If they don't want to be seen, betcha they won't be. :)

Gar and Suri - yea, they need to stay put. Gar might not be recognized, per se, but if any of Roan's guards are in town (which they are), and if word has already spread about an escaped Orc who's kidnapped Lady Damaris (which it has), then yea... he'll be recognized. So him and Suri has to stay behind.

OH! Yea, forgot to mention...

It's not a Gully, but a Quarry!! That's the place I had in mind - a rock Quarry, but the word wouldn't come to me, so I just started using a Gully instead.

But, since we're been using Gully for so long, then this Gully that old Yeowen owns is a large ditch system he's using in that area - water feed from the mountain - to mine for minerals, gold and silver for the city and Kaeleer. They also mine iron there as well, which is their cover-up. It is a iron mine, a rock quarry, but they also have the King's gully there.

Figured that would be a nice way to cover-up my oopsie. :P

Well, Orcs do blend rather badly into crowds of smaller people... >_>
But yeah, I'm guessing the Umbreon and the Goblins wont be paying too much for their little gathering of goods :P

Just wondering where we wanna go from here on Mona and Arz?

Like, do we want to just end their scene with your post, or move forward throughout the night until they shut things down for the night? They've already chatted a bit about the situation with Suri. If he's still curious about that mess, then I guess they can chat about it while they eat Leaird... Or they can plan their strategy for spying on the runaways...

Just wondering if there's something better to do... I've got a headache...

A wise redscale knows he does best when following someone else's plan.
A wise blurscale would ask more questions though :P
So I think we can just end it here :3
Until the morning session, that is XD

Status
Not open for further replies.