Lucrative planning ooc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, quick question: Suri just exploded, so is she a messy exploder, or is she more of a dry-boom?

Important information, this is :P

I think she would be rather messy, but not a major juice because...well, this is her first orgasm. This, of course, only means that the more she has multiple times, the more it'll build in between. The more she feels, the more she'll cum.

Then, there be no telling when it'll stop. Once her emotions and her body starts to work together, Suri'll probably juice up just by watching Gar work, or smile... LOL!

Ah... I quite enjoy a bit of mess, so that works for me! :D

sounds like an awesome rp plot! so up for it :)

ROTF! Oh, our sweet Craz and Grut... Somehow, we need to find them someone to settle with.. Perhaps with the pirates, or with a new group of peoples they might run across in this adventure. Well, at least they can relieve themselves for now, right? LOL!

Yup! XD
But yeah, I figured that since they were the only characters that were a bit important that hasn't gotten laid yet X3
But hey, for all we know, they could end up being happy together forever too! :D
Adventuring together during the day, fucking during the night! Just like Mona and Arz! But only in the bum!

Wow, is that like...the end...our that amazing, chaotic triple threat? LOL! I guess that's what happens when there a full moon out over Ssagonot.

So, any ideas on where we should begin this abduction of ours?

You know I have a few ideas, but I also know I want to see what you've got on your mind too... O_O

Um, to see what you got on your mind for the abduction scene... O_o

Oh, Bother! No matter how I say it, the same thing keeps popping up! Okay, to see if WE'VE got a Different idea on mind for the abduction scene...

THERE!

LOL!

Anywho, I'm not going to post, cause you just ended that scene perfectly.

Yay! Am perfect! :3

Also: Naughty Phi! *Spanks*

But uh... Lets see... Uh... Lizard and Lemur jumping down from a tree and grabbing Panda?

I haven't thought of it at all! >_<

HA! I'm not naughty! I'm an innocent little thing.

:mischievous:

Ignore that little horned creature on my shoulder... lol!

I think we can actually jump into the day - somewhere in the afternoon... We can have them discuss where they want to head off to, to live and hide until they can get her dad out of that house.

Mona and Arz are already watching the group...

The Goblins and Vel can sneak into town to steal provisions. So, then all that's there is Gar and Suri.

I think I want to bring back the Vanile creatures... Mona can persuade them to attack Gar... That will be hard. Vanile are dangerously evil looking things, but they don't have enough confidence in themselves, or drive, to do anything too strenuous. If fighting hard for some food is the only way they can survive, they'll either forage for little things that are not filling, or they'll just end up dying cause it's too hard to fight for bigger game.

So, maybe we can do something with them... But, I think I want some sort of attack to happen when Vel and the others return, so then Vel can end up secretly going with Suri to keep her safe, and it will be Gar and Sleo working together to save their girls.

Well, if the Vanillas attack, Gar'll be beating one flavor with another *Ba-dum-tish* :3

But yeah, that sounds kinda like a plan :3

And I foresee a ship being captained by a certain Orc and not being crewed enough ^_^

Also: I feel like shit for contributing so little to the planning 3:
But I have the dumb 3:

OMG, if you start downing yourself about contributing, I'mma gonna whip you until you get it through that thick brain of yours that you've been participating perfectly fine all this time, adding new things throughout...

I'm just the one who comes up with some sort of foundation to jump off of. It's us combined that gets this story working.

I so love that captain idea... Um, I think that's a great way to return a certain Dwarf cook who would love to be apart of that short-handed crew. ^^

And hey, all of that wasn't a plan at first. I came up with that when I was typing out my question. It sort of popped up when I started to think about what had happened throughout the second part of this thing... besides all the epic sex. LOL!

And don't laugh about my stupid animal names... Vaniles ...Va - neal, if that makes it sound better. :quixotic: Geez, I can think of great names for towns and such, but animals with ugly dispositions; forget about it!

Ah, names. My mortal enemy.
Though, I guess I can make the Orc or Lizardkin languages' versions :P
Mostly because I use each word exactly once, and care nothing off it ever again. And they're mostly just random letters tossed together in the hopes of it sounding decent :P

Oh, beautiful ending to that scene.

Okay, if you're up for it, are we ready to move to Silver, his son, and the package Mona has for him?
I wonder how Silver will feel about Arz's sudden partnership with her, when he'd told Mona specifically no to using one of his crewmembers?

Well, fuck. It wasn't until now that I got this message, for some reason o.o

Anywho! I'm ready to move onto the pirates! :3

And, about Arz and Silver: He's a pirate lord, whit a fuckton of people under him. Do you really think he'll recognize one of the grunts? :P

Oh, you'll have to go into your Preferences and your Alert Preferences to mark if you want an alert if a new post pops up on a thread you're watching.
I'm a Mod. on another XenForo sigh just like this one, and we're learning real fast how some of the Automatic Activations are not as 'Automatic' as they should be.

Well, I guess Silver won't notice a thing then. :P

Alright, I'll try that then. Unwatching and watching the thread seems to work too though.

OR MAYBE HE WILL!!! DUN-DUN-DUN!!!! >:3

Huh... Apparently, it was already on. It just decided not to work.

Anyway, I found out two other things too.
1: I don't really like any of the new themes 3:
2: I've only got 2 rps going atm o.o I needz moar! D:

Captain Geynor Ravenscoft

Lieutenant Landa Rabi'luquist

Of Course, Raifia

Other Officers and Crew: I'll have their names and such later. Or, if a crew member appeals to you, snag and name 'em. They won't all be active. I just wanted to get a visual of the types of species on this ship.

Okay, lets take this in order:
1: Captain Jack Banana.
2: OMFGYES! A FERRETLIKETHINGY!
3: Fuck yeah! Elephant with a literal arm cannon!
4: I updated my post.
5: Now I really wanna draw both Arz, and Gar, with the tree on his shoulders o.o

Yea, some of these pirate images were just too awesome to ignore. I just had to see this crew for myself. The only thing I'm not too happy about is the fact that I'd found some really awesome avian images, but they weren't pirates. The particular artist is epic though and, if time permitted (which I doubt) I would definitely glean from his avian concepts to create a pirate one of my own. He even had a rooster concept that was to die for, but I will have to save it in another format to show it here. Might do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.