Lucrative planning ooc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, thank you! :3

Hm... getting them out... Well, the little green would love to tag along with big green a bit. And they could pretend he had escaped or was being brought along to clean something. I dunno! DX

Goblin #1 is the talkative of them (he has no name yet XD), and should be the one with Vel.

And the idea of getting the other Goblins out sounds easy enough. With all the guards busy and whatnot :P

Well...yea... once I'd thought about it... :P

It would be really cool if Sleo and Vel happen to find an old location on the property, haven't come up with what that might be though, but there they end up overhearing someone talking about things.

I'm not sure if it should be the spy in the household talking to the pirate connection he's working with - discussing their plans for getting in the house before evening, looking for Suri and/or for Gardosh. Or, if it should be the representative from Foneroy that is staying at the residence, talking to his messenger about what's going on at the estate.

Either way, Sleo and Vel won't see their faces, for the location is rather dark, wherever that might be... Perhaps an old wine cellar barn, or a barn, or a juice barn where they use to smash the grapes and berries for making wine. IDK, you can pick. I can see an old stream beside the place that use to run the water wheel, but now the stream is too low to do anything, but that stream is coming off the mountains behind the entire estate, and it feeds off to the side of the estate. It's where the wash rooms are located so they can pull water from it.

I think they will probably attack the two people there, and come away with some memento of the occasion, something that might clue the group later on who their spy is, or what's about to happen next.

Just a thought...

What did we decide on when it comes to who Sleo and Vel overhears at the barn?

I think I vote for the spy and the pirate - to pull more of the threat story line into things... I'm wondering with this group of friends Suri has under her belt, if they decided to take matters into their own hands after Sleo and Vel tell them what they overhear... Instead of taking it to Roan and Killeens?

I believe we can set up a post with the Foneroy storyline later on in the story - when Suri's life is threatened in the house. Then, the Foneroy representative can report things which causes that part of the story to alter a bit.

Let me know your thoughts...

I'm going to be away longer than normal; rushing a large sign project out the door today. I might be back on around 5 or so... Not sure... If not, I'll see ya tomorrow then. :)

Yeah, I think the overhearing thing could turn interesting! And I'll put my vote on the spy as well!

And a bit of a direct approach instead of going to tell on them to daddy sounds like a fun idea XD

Also: Awwww! D:

Awesome! Will do then.

And yea... Awwww! :3

They're just too sweet... Wait! Really, I don't thinks a goblin and a umbreon are the type to be - sweet... :devil:

Okay, how should we go about the secret meeting that interrupts Sleo and Vel?

I'm thinking that the assassin(s) are residing in the old winery that no one dares to go to in fear of Lord Roan's wrath. But, for this particular meeting, they decided to move further up the grounds to the juicer barn so they can show their sponsor (the pirate captain guy) what's going on at the estate and the location of Suri's wing.

I'm not sure if I'd said that the spy is part of the pirate crew, or is part of the household. Is the person a trusted member of the household and is doing this to - hopefully - stop Roan; but it's backfiring and hurting Suri as well.... Or, it's a person that the pirate captain sent as a new employee...

I'll read over our OCC again to see what we said...

Anywho, let me know about that first part - what ya wanna do with it. And on that note, do you want to run the Pirate Captain and I the spy, or you take both?

For some reason, I doubt that Sleo and Vel will go unnoticed if someone enters the juice-barn while they're going at it :P But otherwise... I dunno, they finish and then the pirateassasins come?

And yeah, I'll be more than happy to play Captain Rat! :3

LOL! I know that... I was mainly speaking about when they're done...lying there relaxing and chatting a bit; being interrupted then. :P

K, well perhaps they are walking to the barn hoping to spy on the estate again, planning on getting inside deeper in order to find their targets. Perhaps, the assassin is not quite in the house just yet.

Ooo, I think I have an idea on the assassin... one of the bar babes Dache picked up from the club the night of his death. She can portray a new maid or assistant to Raifia in the kitchen...

Well, them barging in like they own the barn sounds like a fitting idea :P

And yeah, the maid/assistant idea sounds like a good one :3

I just hope you aren't planning on adding 10+ more characters. My head'll explode from all the people in it then D:

LOL!

Yeewwwaaaa, I'm a major charrie bunny too... I thought I'd warned you? 0.0

If I do bring in a charrie now, it'll probably be for the scene, a come & go for the moment, that probably won't be seen again; like with Roan's advisers or some government official discussing things with him... No one that will stay for the long haul.

We've got our main and supporting cast. Tell me to back off so you pop out a few when needed. :P I don't mind that one bit...

(Oh, you're doing that now, aren't you? :D)

I'll update my little charrie list on here - to help you keep them straight. I might put a little history with them, cause most will die and others will go or stay in the end to - maybe - help Suri and Gardosh rebuild the winery. :)

Yay! Happy ending! :D

NOW REMOVE ALL CHARACTERS BUT GAR, SLEO, VEL AND SURI! D:<

Am kidding, of course. I just dont want a million main characters, ya know :P

Appearance for Mona DelMorray [SPOILI] The pirate assassin looks similar to this with dark hair, but her markings are like the the girl lemur from the movie Madagascar. (love this pic!)
[/SPOILI]

This is one of the bar babes who befriended Dache the day he died. They were suppose to just try to get close to the group to learn information. But, after Gardosh and Suri fowled the attack in town, Mona here decided to take matters into her own hands and send the message her boss wanted sent herself. He should have sent her to do it anyways, but opted to send four fighters instead....and look at where that left him.

So, that's about it. I guess, after handling Dache so cleanly, where even the staff there were unaware of her actions, her boss decided to let her find her way in and just kidnap Suri - threatening Roan more.

She's just finished an interview the week before for a position there. So now, she's about to return to start her first day there....even though she's already started - her first appearance being hanging Dache out to dry.

[SPOILI]
1242486964.rufellen_piratesfinished.jpg
[/SPOILI]
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2292280/

Captain Jeremiah Silver

The feared, yet almost unknown captain and leader of the Red Anchor. Rose to the top through deceit, backstabbing and murder, just like any true captain of the Red Anchors should! Merciless, murderous and generally not a nice person to those opposed to him.

He has been dealing with outsiders, hiring out his men as assassins, thieves and other acts where their skills could be useful. One of those who has hired his men is Roan. Yet he has been rather stingy with the payments.

Silver is determined to either make Roan pay what he owes him, with interests, or end his whole empire, possibly even his life.

Pic is not showing up. :(

Ooo, nice!

Mona's going to have to behave herself then. Those claws he has are vicious!

Thought...

I'm thinking that we can skip to pass a week - the assassin has already been introduced to the household as a new maid and has been at D'Larrie's shoulder following her around as she learns her new role in the household. She works on Roan's side of the house, but frequently has to assist on Suri's side.

Then, one day when Roan is in town at a city meeting about his nomination, the assassin attacks Gardosh in the attempt to kidnap Suri. With her skills, she using various tactics, including chemicals, to knock him out - but not kill him. Or, she thinks she's killed him, but didn't. She gets to Suri and knocks her out and almost gets her out of the house, but Gardosh stopped her. The assassin escapes without her package.

Roan returns to learn what has happened and decides to push forward to speed up Suri's betrothal plans. Suri and Gar decide that it will be a good time to make her announcement now - to get her out of the situation and hopefully - if Suri can, to get her out of that house and hide with Gar in the woods where he's in his element and can protect her proper.

When she tells Roan, he sends Hawkwin to search for him, but they find that he's long gone. Her father decides to push forward with the wedding anyway. HE's planning on lying to the other Lord about her condition. But Killeens suggest to bring in the Physician to see if she has lost her maidenhood. This strikes fear in Suri and D'Larrie because they know she hasn't been deflowered.

Not knowing what to do, she sneaks out of the house through her secret tunnel - no one knows where she's gone. Gardosh had told her where he will be located, but with no idea where exactly to look, she ends up getting lost in the thick wooded area around the estates. He finds her and she tells him what has happened. And they can just go with a new plan...one they've been thinking about for a while by this time. Afterwards, he gets her back to her room. Through the goblins, Suri is updated on Gar's situation, and he's updated on hers.

I think that after the Physician proves that she is not a virgin anymore, Roan loses Foneroy... he loses the nomination... the monies from these ventures he was hoping for are now lost, and everything breaks down for him - all except the threats on Suri. There's no way he can pay the pirates now, unless he just sell off everything, or give Suri to them instead.... TWIST!

Ooooh~
That would really be where the plot twist would serve the worst good! :3

I don't have any idea how we'll take down the whole pirate organisation, but heck, it'd be interesting! :D

We'll still be doing the little meeting in the barn though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.