Lovely Made

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shen had been absently grabbing at his cuffs for the past minute and forced himself to stop. "Oh, yeah. I usually just roll mine up. The suit is great though. I feel fancier just wearing it!" he offered Kia his arm. "And you look great!"

Kid blushed "thank you and thanks for coming along I had fun hanging out with you". Kia felt bad because even though they spent time together she knew Shen probably thought more of this as a date which it was meant to be but Kia was the one treating it different. "Where sitting in the back handsome".

Shen settled down beside Kia and watched the procession. The dresses really did look delicate enough to tear. The organ music reverberated through the pews. "Who are the bride and groom, if I may ask?"

Kia put two hands over Shen's lips. "Dim the lights and send in the couples". The door opened and the bridesmaids and Groomsman came walking in side by side. They went to there spots. "Start the music and send the groom out on the 3rd line first verse".

Shen watched from behind Kia's hands. The music began and everyone seemed to turn around to get a glimpse of the procession. He also noticed how remarkably soft Kia's hands were. He wiggled his lips against it a little, hoping Kia would take it away as the air around his nose began to go stale.

Kia moved her hand and did a little soft laugh "Im sorry i had to call orders but the bride is a soon to be doctor and her groom has been in the medical field for 10 years now". The groom came out and he had a little grey on his hair. You could tell he was an older guy but not that old maybe his late 30s.

Shen chuckled. "A medical family eh? Funny enough, I was born into one. Those guys are in for a bit of a roller-coaster ride." He sat back to enjoy the wedding procession. It was the first he attended without somehow knowing the bride or groom. It felt more detached, more of a statement of two people's dedication to be united. He found it quite inspirational.

"Dim all the lights and bring up the glowing birds for the bride. when she comes start the piano on her right foot" Kia looked behind her like everyone else when the lights dimmed. The doors opened and the bride came in. A lot of gasps feeled the room as she walked to her groom. Kia smiled to herself. Helping two people become one was something she wouldnt change the world for. The wedding went by smoothly and now it was time for the reception. Kia looked at Shen "what did you think"

Shen stretched his arms. Sitting for so long had made him stiff. "The bride was lovely. Of course, I lost sight of her once she was on the altar because of that lady's hat." Their seat was behind a row of women, one of whom, sitting right in front of Shen, was wearing a gaudy feathered hat that blocked out most of his view. "Where's the reception?"

Kia smiled "where my beautiful light show will be".Kia looked at Shen "thank you so much for everything" Kia moved some of his hair from his eyes". Kia was very thankful for all Shen did. She knew she had to make the rest of this day good for him cause it was in fact her who made the date seem more like a job.

Shen dared to caress the hand near his face. He suddenly realized how tired he was. All he wanted to do now was to have a drink or a warm meal and get to bed. "Can't wait!"

Kia grabbed Shens hand and lead him to the reception room. Roxie was checking Shen out as she seen him hand in hand with Kia. "Shen i have to go to the restroom...wait here for me i'll try and be back befor they call my name to walk in" Kia walked to the bathroom. Roxie waited till Kia was gone out of sight before she walked to up to Shen. Roxie put her hands over Shens eyes "Guess who?"

Shen made no attempt to remove Roxie's hands. He smirked humorlessly. "Whoever you want to be." He put his hands on his waist. "I kept your secret so far, but the day's young. Your sister will have plenty of opportunity to discover what you've been up to. So how about it? What are you willing to do?"

Roxie laughed "nothing at all. You could tell...I mean if you wanted to ruin Kias reputation and be known as a wedding Crasher..I mean who would ruin someones wedding like that accusing someone's sister of being some kind of call girl". Roxie squeezed Shens cheeks and made a kissing gesture "shame on you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kia was done using the restroom and started washing her hands. A girl was in the mirror next to her putting on lipstick "that Asian Guy he with you" Kia looked at her and did a light laugh. The girl rolled her eyes "um just saying you better watch out for that Roxie chick". Kia dried her hands and opened the door. She caught Roxie doing kissing gestures at Shen. Kia gasped and closed the door. The girl opened the door "I told you...even the good ones turn bad". The girl walked out and Kia just stood there.

Shen smiled and got up real close. "I have ways of letting people know what's going on without them knowing it was I who was behind the information. You're a really messy job, aren't you? Doing something so incriminating in a place that can easily be bugged." He patted his front pocket, where he kept his cellphone. "I bet you didn't bother to check the door to see the cute little camera I stuck near the lock when I put my hand on it. The small talk was just me stalling, babe. The resolution requires some enhancement, but I think your sister will get the idea if the video was suddenly sent to her phone from an encrypted bluetooth signal. Better yet, sent to all the phones whose signals I can hack into."

At the end of his lengthy monologue he saw the door open and thought Kia had come out. He was about to push Roxie away and leave, but he saw it was another girl. He had time.

Kia got her phone and called Kev.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roxie laughed "and you'll be labeled as a pervert" . Roxie didn't care if he had a video because if he watched it he would have know Roxie didn't go through with it "so is this your prada suit"

"Encrypted, Rox- I'm sure you don't mind if I call you Rox- means that they will have to decipher complex coding before they figure out where the message came from. And no, this suit is not mine, but from the lovely Kia Welsh, whose company was the only reason I attended this wedding. Do you like it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken felt his phone ringing. Well, whoever it is, they've got some timing. He swung around and punched the man who was charging towards him. His face made a weird crunching noise then disappeared behind the man's hands, who was now screaming in agony. The phone rang again and Ken finished off the large man with the crowbar with one final hammerfist to the jaw.

He cracked his knuckles and flexed his neck. Twelve unconscious gangsters lay groaning around him in the dark alleyway. His last assignment for the day.

He took his phone out of his pocket as he walked away, after grabbing the first man's thick bundle of cash in his jacket. The number was new, unregistered in his phone. He spoke cheerfully, quite detached from beating up a bunch of men in an empty street.

"Hello there? Ken here. Who's this?"

Roxie laughed "well it makes you seem fuckable but knowing you didn't pay for it yourself makes me think otherwise my Asian friend".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi its Kia....you still wanna hangout or are you busy" Kia felt like she had been lied to. Like she was part of some big joke."I mean if your busy its ok"

Shen laughed with her. "I'm not really one for suits, you see. Corporate attire is overblown and unnecessary. Besides," he tilted his head. "My student assistants are much more fun than any old call girl." At the back of his mind, he realized that Kia had been taking a while in the bathroom. He was still working out in his head whether or not this was a call for concern.

~~~~~~

Kelvin kicked the stand on his bike revved up the engine. "No, not at all. I've been meaning to go out into town tonight, and a pretty girl like you would make the perfect companion."

Roxie smirked "so your screwing the help huh...Kia I mean"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kia smiled as she got up to look out the window. She was 3 stories up and had to find a way to get out. "Cool I'm at the big castle looking building on Suntide street...meet me at the entrance..bye". Kia looked around and found a cart of table clothes in a corner of the bathroom. Kia called the front desk lady and told her to write a note and send it to the reception upstairs. Kia tied the sheets together and tied the first on to the leg of the table in the bathroom. "Here I go"Kia took of her pumps and threw them down first. They landed in a bush. Kia grabbed on to the cloth and jumped out the window and climbed down. She landed on the ground safely. She grabbed her shoes and ran to the cart driver. "Can you take me to the entrance please" Kia asked as she sat in the car and put her shoes on and fixed her hair. Kia was at the entrance where she waited for Kev.