Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I also need fans for Safire's band.
Julian could be a fan- music is very passionate ,anything like that can be addictive to his artistic passionate self.If her band music is not the loud rock metal type, then he is definitely in the fandom .

Tooru, am I stepping on your toes with the Google Docs thing? .w. I probably should've ran it by you, first.
no no,kaz!not at all. Its actually really nice for you to go the extra mile and help organize the roleplay and not just be a part of it.

Taylor Haunting
  • GONNA DO HERS TOMORROW CAUSE THIS TOOK FOREVER
god i feel like am torturing you guys ,T^T I cant think of any way that will make pre relationships easier to make.Both sides have to approve, so it naturally takes time.

Anyone thinking this is dragging on too long?Am ganna make the first post for the role play today-anyone who doesn't mind jumping in could post. Those still stuck pre planing, hard luck guys- you all are trying so hard *sniff*

The relationships for my characters that am thinking of but still need approval for

for Julian : *A fan of safire links.
*Friends with jeson (purely coz he feels sympathy for jeson..I guess their friendship is only recently developing)
*Emilia eX (still likes her though)

For Zachery: @IceQueen ,can she be his decreased lover look alike '^', with her afraid to love , and him obsessing over her...i think that's a nice twist there.

*also, anyone illegal out there?anyone that gets in trouble (physical trouble) and has Zachary tend to his/her injuries ?

god i feel like am torturing you guys ,T^T I cant think of any way that will make pre relationships easier to make.Both sides have to approve, so it naturally takes time.
It's okay, Tooru~! It's actually very fun to write out my characters' thoughts about everyone else/how they'd get along. X3

I'm really not sure who she is friends with...
Actually I think everyone hates her Q~Q She doesn't hate everyone she's really nice I promise!

Julian could be a fan- music is very passionate ,anything like that can be addictive to his artistic passionate self.If her band music is not the loud rock metal type, then he is definitely in the fandom .

Yay a fan and no she's just regular rock maybe a bit alternative but no metal or screamo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cea Drago

Anyone thinking this is dragging on too long?Am ganna make the first post for the role play today-anyone who doesn't mind jumping in could post. Those still stuck pre planing, hard luck guys- you all are trying so hard *sniff*

The relationships for my characters that am thinking of but still need approval for

*Friends with jeson (purely coz he feels sympathy for jeson..I guess their friendship is only recently developing)
*Emilia eX (still likes her though)

For Zachery: @IceQueen ,can she be his decreased lover look alike '^', with her afraid to love , and him obsessing over her...i think that's a nice twist there.

*also, anyone illegal out there?anyone that gets in trouble (physical trouble) and has Zachary tend to his/her injuries ?
I'm really not sure who she is friends with...
Actually I think everyone hates her Q~Q She doesn't hate everyone she's really nice I promise!

Tooru! I broke my computer :L
I dunno when ill get it so might jump in later....

And Jiraiya will probably have a gunshot.... Probably will be my
Introduction to ;)

And, innocent devil or wtv, Jiraiya wont be shy to call her a whore, but he would hang out with her and be fuck friends if ya want..

And, Kitsuni, I was kind of hoping that Jiraiya and Taylor could have something going on~ :p

@Tooru I guess that could be interesting.

Reactions: Cea Drago
*Friends with jeson (purely coz he feels sympathy for jeson..I guess their friendship is only

In the google docs, I put down your earlier idea of Julian being the brother of Jason's deceased wife, so basically, his brother-in-law. o.o Is that still okay?

Reactions: Tooru and Cea Drago
McKenzie James
  • Aleksandr Keys - "He's pretty cute~!" (Possible love interest)

Ahah, I'm okay with that bit, if you want them to meet at some point. c:

You said earlier in the comments that Aleksandr and Taylor could be good friends, too, right? I'm alright with that, too~

Reactions: Kitsune
McKenzie James
  • Aleksandr Keys - "He's pretty cute~!" (Possible love interest)
  • Aria Korata - "She seems really fun!" (Pre-friends/friends???)
  • Damon - "I heard about his sister. He must be broken inside...." (Friends/best friends???)
  • Emilia - "Heartache seems to take a human form in her." (Acquaintances)
  • Hana - "Think I'd rather stay far away." (Strangers)
  • Hiromasa/Hiro - "Another dangerous one." (Strangers)
  • Hisae - "Oh, her." (Slight dislike)
  • Jason Yuu - "I heard about his wife. Poor guy..." (Acquaintances)
  • Jiraiya Satoru - "Asshole." (Acquaintances)
  • Julian - "The guy who loves too much." (Acquaintances)
  • Lacey Bellrose - "Sounds like me." (Pre-friends/friends??? Maybe a love interest)
  • Lukas Shappell - "Dude needs to take a break and go party....or something." (Strangers)
  • Marie - "No one deserves to be that sad." (Would try to be friends)
  • Mitsu/Matsu - "Duo personalities, huh? Seems cool." (Friends??? Maybe a love interest)
  • Safire Links - "AAAAAHHHHH, I LOVE HER~!!" (Huge fan of her band/the band she's in)
  • Spectra - "Spectra is the nicest person in the world, I swear." (Friends/best friends???)
  • Taylor Haunting - "Taylor's cool~!" (Friends XD)
  • Tercoise Smith - "She's a good teacher. One of my favorites!" (Teacher/Student)
  • Zachary - "I heard rumors about the creep..." (Strangers)

Taylor Haunting
  • GONNA DO HERS TOMORROW CAUSE THIS TOOK FOREVER

[BCOLOR=#800000]REMINDER: NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE. I REPEAT, NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND WE CAN DISCUSS AND I CAN TWEAK IT.[/BCOLOR]
looks good, it would be cool to have McKenzie be bestfriends with Damon if you would like

McKenzie James
  • Safire Links - "AAAAAHHHHH, I LOVE HER~!!" (Huge fan of her band/the band she's in)
  • Tercoise Smith - "She's a good teacher. One of my favorites!" (Teacher/Student)
I approve and love it.

And, Kitsuni, I was kind of hoping that Jiraiya and Taylor could have something going on~ :p
@Jazz
Sure, they can have something going on~! :3

I'm glad that everyone likes McKenzie's relationships~ Now, on to Taylor's!

Oh, and I'll post soon. c:

Reactions: Tooru
Speaking of which does anybody object to my characters relationships or have better ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.