Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys- for zachary, i want him to fall for a girl( his decreased girlfriend look alike) that is already in a relationship..anyone?

@innocent devil emilia the heart break...Julian the hopeless romantic...you see where this is going yeah?

and oh @Kaz can Julian be the brother of Jason decreased wife? he been there- saw how they were so in love and everything,ever since he felt very bad for Jason- being the romantic guy he is- he rally felt for him.So, he did his best to stay in touch with Jason after his sister passed away, h made sure to help Jason as much as he can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, there's two of The Suicidal. Didn't notice that, before. xD

Sounds good to me, Tooru~ c:

Ah, there's two of The Suicidal. Didn't notice that, before. xD

Sounds good to me, Tooru~ c:
oh wow didn't know that, sorry

I can pretty much deduct how Jiraiya will label each xD

-akira: possible lover
-emilia: the hoe- possible fuck friend
-hana: the annoying
-hisae: possible lover
-Lacy: can be close friends that are brutally honest to each other
-Marie: like a sister
-mckenzie: the freak
-Spectra: dunno
-taylor: possible love that annoys the shit out of him.

What about my girls have any ideas for them. I just enjoy seeing the way you categorize the characters

Reactions: Cea Drago
Oh
What about my girls have any ideas for them. I just enjoy seeing the way you categorize the characters

I thought i categories all of the girls!!! What are their names and are they on the collage taroo ( i forgot how to write her/he username) did

I dunno why i just over looked them O.o

Sorry bout that!
Safire: accomplice/ friend/ cool
Terquoise: the nerd/geek, might get along and crack up crappy joke. Enjoy getting her drunk and stuff.

Yup! But i might be wrong! Depends on how you guys rp them in the thread and how they meet!!!

So anyone interested in meeting jiraiya first?

Who's gay and who's straight
Yeah, it would probably make things a bit simpler if we added sexuality to the profiles...

Aleksandr is gay.
Jason never really had a sexual preference, he was only interested in his wife. Now that she's gone, he probably considers himself asexual, but he'll eventually end up with a guy. Whoever can get him passed her, and such.

I dunno why i just over looked them O.o

Sorry bout that!
Safire: accomplice/ friend/ cool
Terquoise: the nerd/geek, might get along and crack up crappy joke. Enjoy getting her drunk and stuff.

Yup! But i might be wrong! Depends on how you guys rp them in the thread and how they meet!!!

So anyone interested in meeting jiraiya first?
Haha I love that so Safire and Jiraya can be friends and Tercoise is on the bridge when they meet?

@Jazz we could work something out~

Mckenzie is pansexual.

Love all around~! ♥

And Taylor is as straight as a ruler. ^~^

Aria is strait.

Some how I predicted she would be the hoe... It's pretty interesting that way >w>

@Tooru Oh yeah they are gonna have some issues. I can see it already. Oh and around what time do you think we'll start?

Honestly I really like Matsu/Mitsu... He/they? are so fricken cute. It reminds me of so many things. Anyway I kind of sorted out who she would hate or tolerate. It's so weird though.

• Love
Reactions: Cea Drago
Spectra is bi and Matsu/Mistu bi as well

Status
Not open for further replies.