Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! But is it like best friends before the RP? Or they become best friends in the RP?
hmm what do you think, it could go either way for me

yeah I just noticed it said closed XP oh well!

I've been through through the Google Doc and adding the usernames of who each character belongs to. I kept having to go back in the thread and check, so. :I;

I've been trying to add relationships as you guys discuss it in the thread, too, but it's getting pretty confusing. :c
You guys can edit it, too, you know~ And if you sign in with a Gmail account, there's a chat function thing, I think.
Here's the link, again, because I'm persistent.

Reactions: Tooru
I've been through through the Google Doc and adding the usernames of who each character belongs to. I kept having to go back in the thread and check, so. :I;

I've been trying to add relationships as you guys discuss it in the thread, too, but it's getting pretty confusing. :c
You guys can edit it, too, you know~ And if you sign in with a Gmail account, there's a chat function thing, I think.
Here's the link, again, because I'm persistent.
I had problems editing

@Kaz
Yeah, I had to remember. X3

Then I had to go through so much to get the GIF right. x.x

Darn Nook....

I just couldn't access it and I was signed in. Idk maybe its being mean.

@Jazz
Sure, they can have something going on~! :3

I'm glad that everyone likes McKenzie's relationships~ Now, on to Taylor's!

Oh, and I'll post soon. c:
maybe its because of Sam in your signature but like whatever you say man

@Kaz
Yeah, I had to remember. X3

Then I had to go through so much to get the GIF right. x.x

Darn Nook....
i just found out who your gif was lol

Like what? o.o I've never used Google Docs before, so I don't really know what issues go along with it.. You might need to be signed in to a gmail account to edit?
I just couldn't access it and I was signed in. Idk maybe its being mean.
There is an option that lets people edit and then there's one that lets people only view the document and only the creator can edit. It might be on the 'View Only' option. You can tell in the upper left hand corner next to the options that say 'File', 'Edit', and stuff.

maybe its because of Sam in your signature but like whatever you say man
FAN OF SUPERNATURAL?!!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.