Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jazz i think Jiraiya and Zachary will make great friends- specially when their both possessive in love. How about it?
Hmmmmm i guess. But they need something in common, or else Jiraiya won't even talk to him or pay attention

I'm trying to put together a Google Docs thing with all of the profiles, where relationships and sexuality and stuff can be added. :I; Never used Google Docs, before, but I think I'm doing it right...

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ETWCw7_uJMoqN_ZTTQJx4nd0xdISi47TmTAjMXkXMhk/edit?usp=sharing

As far as my understanding goes, anyone with the link can edit it, so it should be easier for us to keep organized, I think? I'm still adding profiles, at the moment.

Looks good Kaz. I like that. It would prob be best if we all did something similar to what Jazz did except with all the characters to develop our possible relationships and then have the ones who see it either a approve or deny it could help us decide who we want and who is considering the others.

Reactions: Kaz and Cea Drago
I'm not really sure what to do for Jiraiya's profile, it's not ordered like the rest. :I; What's his love twist and stuff? You can just add his info to the document, yourself, if you want, @Jazz.

If not on here it's because I couldn't figure out a relationship doesn't mean I don't want one. also I'm making Tercoise a new Chem/Bio teacher for multiple grades. This is just as the story goes on if it's before the story starts I'll note it. Remember this is only if you approve I'm not enforcing anything

For Tercoise

Lukas- Poss Lover/ Friends
Zachary- Friends
Julian- Poss Lover/Friends
Spectra- Student (BRP)
Mitsu/Matsu- Poss Lover/Friends
Hana- Student (BRP)
Hiromasa- Poss Lover/Friends
Aleksandr- Friend
Jason- Therapist (BRP)
Marie- Student (BRP)
McKenzie- Student (BRP)
Taylor- Best friend (Before RP)
Emilia- Enemy
Lacey- Student (BRP)
Damon- Student (BRP)
Aria- Friends
Jiriya- Fri-enemies
For Safire

Zachary- Poss lover/friends
Julian- Aquaintances
Hiromasa- Best Friends& Poss Lover /Friends
Aleksandr- Friends
Jason- Aquaintences
Hisae- Strained friends
Taylor- Aquaintences
Emilia- Friends
Lukas- Aquaintences
Aria- Dislike
Jiriya- Friends

Ok remember if your not on its just cause I couldn't think of anything. If you have a different idea I'm open to hearing them again this isn't set in stone. I also need fans for Safire's band.

Reactions: Kaz
Tooru, am I stepping on your toes with the Google Docs thing? .w. I probably should've ran it by you, first.

Btw sorry if I'm making too many suggestions.

My characters are open as well! :3

@Kaz
And could Aleksandr maybe have some kind of relationship with Taylor? I like the idea of 'The Hard to Get' with 'The Free Faller'. :) It just seems like they'd have a cool relationship. Maybe sibling-ish? With Taylor always lecturing Aleksandr about how he gave his love to freely and comforting him when he got hurt. And Aleksandr, possibly, teasing her about making people work and how no one was worthy enough for her heart.

I don't know. Just a thought~! :3

I somehow completely missed this until now. Sounds entertaining~ c:

Relationships? Uh... Lukas is a businessman and travels a lot so he should get around a lot. Though if you want to be a friend or someone close, that's for clients, co-workers, childhood or etc. But other than that I don't mind what kind of relationship you have with him.

Also he's demisexual. I don't mind whatever gender though I wouldn't mind a guy.

Oh my flippin' gosh I missed soooo much!!!! Σ(゚д゚lll)

@Jazz I think that Jiraiya and Lacey would make great friends! I like that!

And @Takani Watashi what of Spectra and Lacey are neighbors and besties who are forever hanging out at one another's homes.

i need someones character that is very positive.

Mine is going to be happy and positive, though I am not sure mine would work with yours due to the love twist.

Mine is going to be happy and positive, though I am not sure mine would work with yours due to the love twist.
oh oops i meant for a bestfriend

Well then, Aria is probably a good choice~

What do you mean?? XD

Geez..... My computer broke :( now i just have my phone bouhou

McKenzie James
  • Aleksandr Keys - "He's pretty cute~!" (Possible love interest)
  • Aria Korata - "She seems really fun!" (Pre-friends/friends???)
  • Damon - "I heard about his sister. He must be broken inside...." (Friends/best friends???)
  • Emilia - "Heartache seems to take a human form in her." (Acquaintances)
  • Hana - "Think I'd rather stay far away." (Strangers)
  • Hiromasa/Hiro - "Another dangerous one." (Strangers)
  • Hisae - "Oh, her." (Slight dislike)
  • Jason Yuu - "I heard about his wife. Poor guy..." (Acquaintances)
  • Jiraiya Satoru - "Asshole." (Acquaintances)
  • Julian - "The guy who loves too much." (Acquaintances)
  • Lacey Bellrose - "Sounds like me." (Pre-friends/friends??? Maybe a love interest)
  • Lukas Shappell - "Dude needs to take a break and go party....or something." (Strangers)
  • Marie - "No one deserves to be that sad." (Would try to be friends)
  • Mitsu/Matsu - "Duo personalities, huh? Seems cool." (Friends??? Maybe a love interest)
  • Safire Links - "AAAAAHHHHH, I LOVE HER~!!" (Huge fan of her band/the band she's in)
  • Spectra - "Spectra is the nicest person in the world, I swear." (Friends/best friends???)
  • Taylor Haunting - "Taylor's cool~!" (Friends XD)
  • Tercoise Smith - "She's a good teacher. One of my favorites!" (Teacher/Student)
  • Zachary - "I heard rumors about the creep..." (Strangers)

Taylor Haunting
  • GONNA DO HERS TOMORROW CAUSE THIS TOOK FOREVER

[BCOLOR=#800000]REMINDER: NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE. I REPEAT, NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND WE CAN DISCUSS AND I CAN TWEAK IT.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.