Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahah. I've just realized that McKenzie and Damon's faceclaims are from the same show and they're best friends. IT WAS MEANT TO BE.
lol we both noticed seconds before each other lol

Yeah, im kind of running cause my garanti on it is almost over xD

Oh and Kitsune, i read you were in a different timezone??

-Comes from the ground-
That makes three of us!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Um, I was wrong. Now it's set so that anyone with the link can edit. xD

Reactions: Kitsune
Ahah. I've just realized that McKenzie and Damon's faceclaims are from the same show and they're best friends. IT WAS MEANT TO BE.

@Kitsune -- Yeah, it's set to be editable by anyone with the link :c

Also,IlikeSupernatural,too.
lol we both noticed seconds before each other lol
YEAAAAAAH *HIGH FIVE* and sam is my favorite !!!!
-Comes from the ground-
That makes three of us!!!!
@Kaz IS YOUR FACECLAIM HARU-CHAN?!?!!?!

And, yeah. Good 'ol Free!, man. :3

YES! I'VE FOUND MY PEOPLE. SUPERNATURAL IS LIFE. I love all of the characters. <3 Dean is giving me a lot of feels this season, though.

Yeah, im kind of running cause my garanti on it is almost over xD

Oh and Kitsune, i read you were in a different timezone??
Yes, ma'am~! You read correct. :3 I live in Hawaii so my time is different from everyone else's.

@Kaz IS YOUR FACECLAIM HARU-CHAN?!?!!?!

And, yeah. Good 'ol Free!, man. :3

YES! I'VE FOUND MY PEOPLE. SUPERNATURAL IS LIFE. I love all of the characters. <3 Dean is giving me a lot of feels this season, though.

Yes, ma'am~! You read correct. :3 I live in Hawaii so my time is different from everyone else's.
no i have his face claim lol

Kitsune already knows it but I'm another Supernatural fan! awesome to meet others. and okay Kaz so I should be able to now right?

no i have his face claim lol
I just reread Kaz's comment before seeing yours. Hehehe, sorry. ^^"

I wasn't even thinking about face claims when I decided that I wanted McKenzie to be best friends with Damon. But what Kaz said is right. IT WAS MEANT TO BE. FATE, I TELL YOU. FATE.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I just reread Kaz's comment before seeing yours. Hehehe, sorry. ^^"

I wasn't even thinking about face claims when I decided that I wanted McKenzie to be best friends with Damon. But what Kaz said is right. IT WAS MEANT TO BE. FATE, I TELL YOU. FATE.
it's alright

That's awesome though lol

Maa.....I should bring Taylor to hang out with Aleksandr. :3

hmmm..i was thinking that Julian took part in some volunteer work in town (aside from his actual job-an artist((which he did from home))
Anyone else think their character would do that?

hmmm..i was thinking that Julian took part in some volunteer work in town (aside from his actual job-an artist((which he did from home))
Anyone else think their character would do that?
Aleksandr seems like the type for volunteer work, yeah. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.