Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have another

68d059ff5fb9115711686d1687efc596.jpg

~Name~
Kora Jackson

~Age~

~Bio~
Kora grew up in a broken home with an abusive father, and a dead mother. Her mom died in childbirth, and her father detested her for killing her mother. Since that day, he vowed noting but revenge on the poor little child. If that wasn't enough, she made no move to attach herself to
anyone at school, which only caused rumors to start. Since then, her life has been nothing but torture.

~Love twist~
|Suicidal|
Kora has been put though a lot in life, and it seems like it only gets worse for her. She spends a lot of her time
thinking about how the world would be better if she was dead, or how much more fun it would be for everyone else if she was gone.
She has attempted suicide before, and she is not afraid to do it again, and is contemplating doing it soon.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@IceQueen

GOSH she is so cute and agggh thats so sad!!
CAN JULIAN FALL FOR HER?~

she is so cute and "soft" HIS type.

o.o That makes three Suicidals...

But, on another note, Tooru -- Did we give a name to Jason's deceased wife? If not, I vote for Jezebel. J names all around~!

Reactions: Tooru
One of the suicidals quit so 2

o.o That makes three Suicidals...

But, on another note, Tooru -- Did we give a name to Jason's deceased wife? If not, I vote for Jezebel. J names all around~!
umm!Sounds like a great name.

and one suicidal dropped out so 2 lol ;p( character name marie)

oh really wow
yeaaah...these things happen in large group roleplays, sure she has her reasons

Since her character dropped out-we had one empty spot which ice queen just took with her new girl character

(that's the latest update-am out)

@Tooru @IceQueen -- I've an idea for how Julian and Kora could meet, if you want. Kora could be one of Jason's patients, and Julian could meet her at his office at some point?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds good

Then, shall we continue gentlemen/women?

Status
Not open for further replies.