Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
agh..i actually have a question myself...should i put the banner down now that the role play is closed off for new ppl??

BTW kaz- it was really nice of you to make that banner !!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yea, you should probably go ahead and turn off the banner, for now. o.o Or redirect it to the IC thread, when it's made?

And no problem~ I get all giddy when I see banners I made on the page. :I

• Thank You
Reactions: Cea Drago
That was an awesome banner by the way and thank you for helping tooru by make the banner ^w^

Im starting on my male character and could my characters be acquainted with yours

All sounds good to me~ c: Before we start, should we work out already-existing relations between characters? Like, who are already friends, who already at least know each other, who are the childhood friends, ect. (Since some of the love twists actually require prior relationships)

To help get that discussion started, does anywhere want their character(s) to be acquainted with mine? c:
opps- good point- i almost rushed ahead

I like the idea of determining who we all know and who we dont would make things run a bit smoother in my opinion.

Ahah~

Since Jason is a Therapist, and doesn't really go out much aside from work and occasionally the grocery store, his main relationships would be with his patients....

Aleksandr is a lot more outgoing and should know a lot of people~ Most of which he's probably run off by developing a crush on them... He probably has a lot of exes, too, so... Whatever relationship anyone might want their character to have with him, just ask. xD

Maybe you could be Tercoise's therapist with her wild imagination trying to help her ring it in.

I'm trying to think of something with my other character

Are you sure that you don't want to form this into a group since there is so many of us. We can make seperate threads one for the plot the second for the ooc and the third for our relationships. Make it easier to manage and less confusing

Ahah~

Since Jason is a Therapist, and doesn't really go out much aside from work and occasionally the grocery store, his main relationships would be with his patients....

Aleksandr is a lot more outgoing and should know a lot of people~ Most of which he's probably run off by developing a crush on them... He probably has a lot of exes, too, so... Whatever relationship anyone might want their character to have with him, just ask. xD
i can see Damon going there for having suicidal thoughts

name: Matsu/Mitsu (they are one person)
appearance : Uta.no☆prince-sama♪.full.1386269.jpg (Matsu) Shinomiya.Natsuki.full.756195.jpg (Mitsu) Shinomiya.Natsuki.full.681019.jpg (with his glasses on he is sweet and loveable but with out his classes he is a protective bad boy)
bio: As Matsu was younger he was suppose to have a twin but his twin died while still in the womb but as that happened his twin became one with Matsu but he just didn't know it though. But one day a lady broke his heart and thats when Mitsu decided to protect him from getting hurt so when ever he takes his glasses off his personality change and he is mean towards anyone who tries to hurt Matsu. After glasses are put on him he doesn't remember what he did at all but he wants to love again and protect that love.
Love twist: Over protective: Matsu wants to love someone again as this time and protect her with all his heart could offer, Mitsu wants to be able to love someone as well with Matsu and he wants to protect them and find love even though he can be a rude and mean person if met for the first time. Mitsu is very protective over Matsu and anything that Matsu holds dear to his heart and Mitsu will do anything to keep him and what he likes safe.

Ahah~

I wouldn't mind being friends with Aleksander! I think our characters would be besties~

Reactions: Kaz
Damon needs a best friend that will cheer him up lol

I need someone to play my character Safires best friend/love interest if wait for the to but I kinda need to have the best friend set already

My characters are open as well! :3

@Kaz
And could Aleksandr maybe have some kind of relationship with Taylor? I like the idea of 'The Hard to Get' with 'The Free Faller'. :) It just seems like they'd have a cool relationship. Maybe sibling-ish? With Taylor always lecturing Aleksandr about how he gave his love to freely and comforting him when he got hurt. And Aleksandr, possibly, teasing her about making people work and how no one was worthy enough for her heart.

I don't know. Just a thought~! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
@innocent devil -- Alright~ c: That'd be an interesting friendship, since their love twists are the complete opposite. xD

I should probably mention this, for those that didn't notice it in my signature: I'd prefer the main love interests for my characters to be male. :I; I'm really just no good with hetero relationships. Friendships and stuff with either gender are perfectly fine, though~

Reactions: hero.ic
@innocent devil -- Alright~ c: That'd be an interesting friendship, since their love twists are the complete opposite. xD

I should probably mention this, for those that didn't notice it in my signature: I'd prefer the main love interests for my characters to be male. :I; I'm really just no good with hetero relationships. Friendships and stuff with either gender are perfectly fine, though~
well if it becomes hard to find a guy in a relationship then don't forget that Damon is gay also

Hey guys!

Sooo for Jiraiya since he is a night owl.... I'm curious to know which characters can kind of want a type of relashionship (friend, drug dealer, hitman, lover, rival...)

Just tell me haha

For love interest, he likes strong girls, not easy ones or over dramatic. Kind of see the type with either a normal girl a bit hard to get or some cowboy girl or anything that is not over submissive. I can work it out though if you have ideas :)

Also... Can we like do a summary of every character On the first page o.O like the name linked to a picture with occupation?

I'm copying every ones bios and saving it to a word document for faster refernce

Hey! If anyone wants to have a relationship with the kind, sweet, dreamer yet yandere in disguise Hana Utau or the cocky, badass secretely has trust issues Hiromasa "Hiro" Sykes feel free too. Hana wouldn't have any enemies but Hiro might. Both are outgoing enough to have friends. Hiro could have some Ex's he ended off badly with but Hana really wouldn't end badly with ex's unless they cheated on her or she thinks they did....

Status
Not open for further replies.