Lost Words Of a Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The afternoon is beautiful. I wonder if that girl with the scythe likes the afternoon. I only saw her once, I didnt even get her name, why does Shylo remind me so much of a girl I dont know. Lucy found herself eating but looking out the window at the park and the pond, where many people were swimming. The sidewalk people used, the green grass. She felt so out of place and wondered if thats how the girl felt she saw on the roof when she was three, maybe she was lonely. Lucy shouldnt be lonely, she had her school crush sitting across from her. Her soft blonde hair in an untidy mess in her lap to keep it off of the floor. She took a bite of her ice cream and continued to think to herself.

Lucy lifted her head from the window and thought about what he meant.....the origami she made him. Lucy shrugged "Thats the only one I know how to make, its a very misunderstood creature. Seen as something from hell when nobody knows or bothers to ask why it does what it does" she sighed and held her head "Brainfreeze...ahhh" she shouldnt have eaten so fast.

"Stick your thumb to the roof of your mouth." He instructed."It'll stop the feeling."

Lucy did as she was told, after a moment the frozen feeling went away and she removed her thumb from her mouth, wiped it off and smiled "Thank you" she said quietly.

He nodded."the least I could do." He watched his ice cream.

Lucy had finally finished her ice cream and was wiping her mouth off, that was so good she felt horrible for never had stepped foot in this place before. She decided to say 'thank you' to Shylo since he was the one who brought her here. Lucy didnt know what to do next so she just decided to pretend to search in her bag for something. But at least she had her cell phone with her.

Shylo watched her,"How long have you been coming to our school?"

"Ive been here for 4 years. But the last two years I cant remeber, All i can remeber is seening a girl on the roof with some type of weapon when I went to see a castle for one of my feild trips then I cant remember anything after that. Its just fogged for me. But this is my fourth year and when this year is over I'm going to move to the city close to a beach and live my life there as a chef" Lucy felt herself frown at the mention of the castle, btu she perked up again.

He nodded,"Well here's hoping to your dreams of the future." He smiled slightly, but it was a sad smile.

Lucy saw his sad smile and wanted to just reach out and hug him but kept still "I'm sorry if I made you sad, I think i should leave now, thank you for everything, bye" she stood up grabbed her things and ran out, her eyes on the sky. It was getting dark and bad things seemed to happen too her at night.

Shylo frowned. He hadn't meant to show his sorrow. He sighed and paid the bill before leaving to go pick up Midna from her babysitter.

Lucy slowed her pace, a couple of blocks from her house. she had no choice but to stop, she couldnt breath, nearby she heard laughing. Looking a round she saw no one, but a shadowy figure up ahead. She called out to the person and they just dissapeared before her eyes. She continued to run home not caring about her breath and her overly beating heart. The feeling of being followed.

Shylo had picked up Midna from her school and was headed home.

"Little girl, you shouldnt be out so late, something could happen to you" the man breathed on Lucy. Her back against the wall in the alley way, she hadnt meant to fight back she was just scared but as she filtered through her mind. The mans hand started from her thigh and ran slowly up her waist. His other hand holding her hands together on the wall, his feet on top of hers so she couldnt kick him. She breathed deeply and thought of Shylo, Please.....Somebody...help me! She thought, feeling the gun on the mans hip as he got closer to her. She felt a voice speak to her. As you wish. The man was suddenly cut in half, his blood spilling on Lucy as she screamed. His limbs fell off of her and she stood frozen in shock. As Corona's scythe hissed itself into her hand, Lucy could feel its evil radiating off of it. She ran with it onto the street right in the middle. The light sillohetting Lucy's form and the Scythe she held. A few kilometers away from Shylo and Midna.

Shylo heard the scream and jerked Midna behind her roughly, looking around till his eyes fell on her"..C-cassandra?" He asked.

Lucy gasped, what would happen if he saw her with this weird weapon. She couldnt tell him she found this weapon. The weapon hissed in her hands. She had only one thing to do, she turned and bolted running down the street away from them, the weapon hissed loudly. Lucy felt herself run faster, whatever this weapon's powers were, they were splendid. She was running so fast it was like she was flying. But she needed to run from Shylo. She kept running untill her heart gave out and she passed out. The scythe made a screeching sound and lucy dissapeared with it.

Shylo had dashed after her but he ouldn't find her and soon returned back to Midna and took her home.

Lucy awoke, a major headache. she glanced around, she was back in her room, but she was covered in the mans blood from last night.....the weapon. She searched around for it, but it was gone all that was left was a small minature diamond version of the weapon. Enough to fit on a necklace. Lucy picked it up, eyed it and set it down on her bedside table. Getting dressed with a new school outfit she smiled. She didnt look tired or anything, good. She watched the scythe for a while and picked it up, putting it in her jewelery box for the time being as she headed to school.

Shylo wasn't going to school today. He instead was hiding in a nearby park, stretching his wings and fixing the poor bent feathers.