Lost Words Of a Castle

Lucy closed her eyes then reopened them once he started touching her "You should be in school, or with your sister. Not here with me"

"My sister is in school, and I went to the nurse and told her I wasn't feeling well." He shrugged."It's taken care of."

"Oh' Lucy closed her eyes once again and eventually she had indeed fallen asleep, the one thing she wasnt supposed to do. Her mind was at ease and her killing was once and for all gone and faded away with the rest of her nightmares.

Lucy woke up 2 hours later, the false headache gone and she took some time to figure out that it was past dinner time. Was her mother home? She sat up and fixed her dress. Her mothers purse was in the kitchen from what she could see. Then she glanced at Shylo from the corner of her eye.

Shylo hadn't moved. He looked down at her solemnly.

Lucy eyed him for a while, before gently touching his cheek "Shylo, are you okay?" she was hoping he didnt die with his eyes open...like those vampires. She frowned, the consern still in her eyes.

"Are you going to stay for dinner then?" Lucy asked. She didnt want him to leave but knew he had to tend to Midna, so she wouldnt excape again. The child had done it once, probally more than once so it wouldnt suprise Lucy if Midna was gone right now.

He nodded,"If you'd like. Midna is staying at a freind's."