• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Lost Words Of a Castle

"Welcome back!" Lucy smiled, not bothering to get him off of her because she was so red in the face. It was unsuspecting thats for sure. She just laughed for a while.

He smiled slightly."Thank you." He kind of didn't want to move but he climbed off her and asisted her up.

Lucy smiled and dusted herself off, turning slightly and touching her bra to see if the weapon was still their, it was and she sighed relief. She fixed her shirt and her skirt gently not wanting it to rip.

Lucy nodded "Yes, I'm fine, just a little startled thats all. I thought angels were supposed to be expert flyers?" she joked. Rumaging through her bag and taking out her cell phone with a text saying that she needed to be home "Umm, Shylo, I have to go. Parents want me home, since the slasher thing" she smiled at him gently "I'll see you maybe tommorow, if your not busy" tommorow was saturday, of course he'd bee busy.

the hissing scythe in her mind made she shake her head "No, I will be fine, its only two blocks from here. I'm sure I will be fine. Thanks for hanging out with me today Shylo" she smiled, grabbing her bag and rushing in the direction of her house.

Lucy stopped around a building, taking the diamond scythe out of her bra. It writhed in her hand "What is this magic?" she asked herself. She walked slowly away, not wanting to go home yet. The scythe telling her to go somewhere else.

Shylo waited for Midna outside. She walked over to him slowly, watching her feet. She was bullied and it was never fun,

Lucy found herself at a field, a woman young and about crying. She was slumped over a gravestone "Ma'am are you okay?" Lucy asked trying to touch her shoulder. Why had the scythe sent her to a graveyard? She touched the womans shoulder and she snapped her fangs at lucy, forcing her away. Lucy skid against the dirt, suprised the woman hadnt killed her with the blow. She felt something in her hands and opened her eyes. Corona's scythe was back to its normal size, it made a growling sound. "I will destroy you!" the vampire woman hissed charging at her. Lucy felt the scythe shock her system, she felt her mind being taken over. Yet she smiled "I'd like to see you try leech" she smirked, holding the scythe behind her as she stood up striaght.

The woman lunged and Lucy felt the scythe slash the ground as she was lifted into the air. At the gravity played with her, she used teh weapons strength and slashed at the woman. The womans body severed in half diagonally, straight through the spine. Lucy's eyes widened. She needed to be at home. The scythe sucked up the blood that had aquired on it. Lucy watched but in time her vison went black. the Scythe transported her home.

Shylo sat at home working on his school reports. He heard a thump and sighed."Midna, you're supposed to be in bed. He glanced at the clock it was 9. He stood,"Midna." He opened her door, no Midna he went through the house serching for her.

Lucy was in her bed when she awoke. The wind howling as Lucy's eyes snapped open, she sat up a major headache in her head. She glanced around, this time blood wasnt on her clothes. She searched for the scythe, back into its diamond form. She picked it up and set it once again into her jewelery box. Tommorow if she didnt meet Shylo at the park, she would certainitly train how to use the weapon. She was always getting unwanted attention. The scythe would help her problems.

Shylo hadn't found Midna and went out serching for her through the wind, the air smelling like rain.

Lucy, unable to sleep drassed in a trench coat and slipped outside, the scythe with her as always. She walked around slowly looking at all the closed shops and finally sat down in the park. The moon was full, this was when teh vampires came out to play. She felt the scythe hiss like the wind, a evil smile formed on her face.

Shylo cut a corner into an alley. He stopped short. There were several red eyed girls all dressed very fancy and seductively. He turned and walked away seeing out of the corner of his eye as one had stood, something didn't feel right.

The scythe growled, gently stabbing at Lucy's breast. She stopped instantly took it out, it writhing. Something was wrong she could feel it, but instinctivly she followed the trail of blood it oozed from her fingers. A light greenish tinge, she assumed from the vampire she had killed this night. It lingered and flowed to another street, she ran and followed it.

Brom called out for Midna once more. He glanced behind him his wings wishing to open but they were tuked away under his coat. One of the girls stood there smiling a little too sweetly, then another joined her,"Hmm he looks delicious." Said a third. Brom peeled off his cloak bolting for the sky, but he was too late, one tackled him and the other two took this moment to help, biting into his flech kneeling on his wings.

Lucy had seen this and in a sudden attack to help him, she threw the Scythe sideways. It expanded and slashed at the vampires that were on top of Shylo "Shylo leave now!!" she said as it begun to spin back to her.

Shylo stumbled to his feet the vampires not happy as one lay dead on the ground. He looked back at Lucy before taking off for his house.

Back