Lost Words Of a Castle

"Go Shylo!!!NOW" The girl began to shiver as Corona/Lucy screamed, the building began to shake as pieces fell from teh cieling. she snatched his arm and began running, trying to drag him out.

Shylo looked aorund as he stumbled after her, calling for Midna, but there wasn't a response.

The girl hoped that all innocent lives would be saved. If the girl he was looking for was innocent, hopefully she would be saved. The building creaked above them.

Shylo followed he out looking around for Midna still, his face full or worry.

And with that the castle collapsed. The grils screamed thinking that they got caught in the collapse. But she was wrong, they made it out fine. the stable still in tacked "Shylo, there is a girl in the stable...I can see her, is she yours?" the girl breathing heavily, pointed to the stables where a coughing sound came from.

Shylo ran over to the stables and scooped up little teen Midna in relief.

"now leave and dont return here EVER!" The girl screamed as she ran away from them as fast as she could jumping into the trees.

Shylo picked up Midna and flew away. He glanced back at the castle grounds. He had failed Corona.

~two years ahead~

BlondeSchoolGirlWithPinkFLowers.jpg

"Lucy come on your going to make us late!!!" A black short haired girl called out the door of an apartment building, stomping her foot as two other girls both with blonde hair who look exactly the same giggled.
Lucy put the two flowers in her head as she slipped on her shoes and rushed out of her house. Grabbing her three friends and rushing towards school. She didnt want to be late during class when it started. Her long hair flowing as a cape on a flying superhero. Her blonde hair waving in the breeze of the morning air, stupid skirts she had to wear drove her insane.

Shylo was shuving books into a locker, keeping his bag on his back. He had enrolled him and Midna both now that they could live normal lives, well, shylo could. Shylo's eyes were still dark from his murderous deeds and he had fallen into a quiet state which scared Midna very much. He walked into class and settled in the farthest seat back to be unnoticed.

Lucy had met her friends and walked into the class room, the teacher eyed her down "Nice for you to be late Lucy" his mustached face made Lucy blush "I'm so sorry, there was traffic, I fell...I...I'm so...so..sorry sir" she bowed to him, her blonde hair touching the floor. While the class laughed, the teacher sighed and continued to write on teh white board. Lucy turned red and closed her eyes, she was such a failure.

Shylo hadn't looked up till he heard the teacher say Lucy. He staid quiet as the class mocked her. He finally looked down again, of course Lucy was here and Corona was dead, he couldn't save both, she was here and he'd have to see her every day till he graduated and be reminded of his failure.

Lucy was sure, she should get out of the class. She glanced around and her eyes fell on Shylo from the back of the room. He had such a familiar face, but it looked so lonely and unhappy. Was it her fault? She wondered picking up her things and walking out of the classroom to go get a pass, wondering if she could do anything to make him happy. Draw him a picture of something that would make him happy. She was such a horrible drawer, she knew origami quite well. She'd make him something at lunch.

At lunch time Shylo sat at a bench by himself away from all the others, just watching his food.

"You can do it Lucy, just drop it off and bail before he has time to kill you" Lucy's friend said taking a bite of her pizza. Lucy eyed the dragon she had made for him, she wasnt sure he'd even like it but it was worth a shot. She took a breath and stood out of her seat clutching the dragon in her hand. Once she came close enough she cleared her throat and put on a smile "Excuse me? I made this for you, I....I saw you this morning, you looked so unhappy...so...I m-made this -ffor you" she set the dragon down next to him and bowed quickly, rushing back to her table grabbing her things and leaving. Her body burning up from embarasment.

Shylo watched her make her hasty escape then carefully picked up the dragon. It was quiet unique to him, paper folded just right into a creature, something that took hundreds of tries possibly and alot of time.

Lucy sat outside eating all alone except for the academys white cat that lived around. Its paws on her knees as it looked up at her, its green eyes watching her blue ones "Hi, kitty" she ate the last bite of her pzza and gave a little piece of pepperoni to it. She loved cats, wasnt a fan of dogs they reminded her of screaming kids. At least cats were quiet. She continued to pet it as it purred, she felt the need to explain her problems to it. Meanwhile she munched on an orange

Shylo had thrown away his food and went to find her,"Hey." He mumbled, when he finally found her.

Lucy jumped at his words as the cat escaped her caresses. It took her a while to figure out where she was. She looked up at Shylo, he was cute, those eyes, so mysterious. She cleared her throat, sat up straight and smiled "Hello" she said cheerfully watching him again. his hair looked so soft, what she wouldnt give to have her fingers running through his hair.

He came over and sat down beside her,"Thank you, for the gift." His voice was rough as if he rarely used it.