Lost Words Of a Castle

Lucy only nodded. Noticing his voice was rough, maybe he was thirsty "Do you want some water? I have a bottle left" she lied, she had three left. She lived off of water. But she felt the need to explain things "you just looked so sad this morning, I thought maybe it was my fault so I made that for you" she let a small smile form on her lips as she looked at him.

"It's not your fault." He shook his head,"Just can't let go of my sins." He muttered.

Lucy looked away from him "Sometimes the only thing we can do is forget, its the only way we can move forward in out lives. the only thing most of us live for" she sunk down and eyed the gravel of the street. Lucy couldnt help but glance at him again, no wonder she's had a crush on him since 4 weeks ago, when she finally noticed him. The thoughts made her blush.

"You're are right, but it's all harder than it sounds." He sighed looking over at her, his hair falling over his eyes.

Lucy withdrew her attention, wanting so bad to pull his hair away from his eyes "Just try too, I'm sure you can manage it" unlike herself, these dreams of someone not her, killing innocents. She didnt know how to see those dreams.

He nodded and shifted uncomfortably. He never too the large bag off his back.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Lucy hadnt noticed how akward that sounded untill she said it "Ahh! I mean, I didnt mean it like that! I just umm..." she decided to shut up for her own good, it was usually the guy that asked the girl out. Her friends would have slapped her, she sat back down after gettiing up to explain herself. She covered her reddened cheeks.

"Where were you thinking of?" He asked, looking over at her.

Lucy thought "I havent the slightest clue. I went to a castle when I was three, I saw a scary girl with a scythe. But I've never been anywhere special" she thought harder, her nose slightly wrinkling "Where would you like to go?" she stood up and fixed her skirt, grabbing her long hair and brushing off the excess dirt from her hair dragging on the floor. She realized that she hadnt introduced herself "Oh, I'm Lucy Kiohara by the way" she bowed to him and smiled, her hands behind her back.

He nodded,"I'm Shylo Limbardae." He stood,"Cmon, we'll go to the local ice cream parlor, my treat."

Lucy jumped alittle "Really? Okay" she acted all happy, but inside she was brilliant. The guy ove half the school girls have a crush on is taking her! to Ice Cream. Lucy didnt know how to fathom this, she just hoped it wasnt a scam because of pity. Thats how she thought why her friends were with her, because they felt sorry for her. Shylo, that was an interesting name, sounded familiar too but she just smiled "Nice to meet you" she picked up her panda backpack and followed him, a smile on her face.

Shylo led the way across the street when it was safe and opened the door to the shop for her.

Lucy blushed as she stepped in, rubbing against him to get through the door. The smell of chocolate and vannilla ice cream filled her nose. She loved Ice Cream, it had always been her favorite. She found a booth near the window and slid into it crossing her legs and glancing around.

"What would you like?" Shylo asked, handing her a menu. He'd have to get her order then go ask the person at the counter.

Lucy looked at the order and picked the least expensive thing on the menu 'A banana split please" she handed the menu back to him and grabbed her homework from the class she was late in, which she had doodled all over. the teacher was used to it, taking out a pencil she began to do her homework while she waited.

Shylo lifted a brow."you sure? If you're worried about the price it's no big deal at all."

Lucy looked up from her doodled on homework and gave him a sweet smile "Its fine, thats what I want I'm sure of it" she eyed him and watched his hair flow back as he moved. So handsome, she felt her cheeks going red again and she looked down at her homework.

He nodded and ordered two bananna splits before returning and setting one next to her.

Lucy finished her homework and put it away. Grabbing her spoon and poking at her banana split for a moment before digging her spoon in and taking a bite, leaving the spoon in her mouth for a while, her mind distant.