Lost Words Of a Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lucy ordered and waited. Setting teh Ice Cream down on the table and sliding into the booth. Lucy ate it, hungrily picking at the banana. Her mind thinking about past occurances with the scythe, it seemed the scythe and Shylo were always on her mind. Whenever she saw Shylo, she was instantly happy. Telling him about the scythe and her being the slasher, would loose that forever.

Midna ate hers, ice cream was the best treat in her opinion.

Lucy stood up and paid, tilting her head towards Midna when she was done. She tried to find the resemblance that Midna had to Shylo. She found it instantly and turned her face towards the window, staring as the people walked, talked and did other things humans could do. Most of them walked with their couples, their mates, she thought of Shylo again. Them walking, holding hands, kissing. she shook the thoughts out of her head, never going to happen. "Ready?" she asked seeing as Midna's ice cream was gone.

Lucy slightly smiled and walked Midna home. Still seeing Shylo on the front step and the police searching the house, she stopped in front of the house, and watched Shylo quietly. Her hands behind her back and her Light Blue dress and black high converse. A small smile on her face.

Shylo looked up when Midna ran over and hugged him he hugged her back looking over gratefully at Lucy.

Lucy let a small smile form over her lips, yet it was filled with sadness. She slowly slipped away unable to stay while horrible memories filled her, she just had the sudden urge to go home and cry.

Shylo took Midna into the house to get her ready for bed.

Lucy walked home, alone and her mind in relief. At least he didnt ask about how she ran from the vampires, cops driving back and forth on the streets. Lucy didnt want to go home, or be at school tommorow, she would ditch.

The next day Shylo did realise she wasn't there so he snuck out to find her,

Lucy was in her room, she didnt want anyone to see her in this state. Two nights of nothing but depression and nightmares, filled her head, the vampires and their mangled twisted bodies. What type of evil weapon could do something like that. The diamond Scythe resting on her chest, her face covered by her hair and her dress unchanged from when she found Midna. Her room was quiet except for the scythe that slowly sang to her in her head. She wouldnt rid herself of the weapon, she felt safe with it and empowered.

Shylo had snuck into the school office and looked up Lucy's files, so now he was knocking on her door.

Lucy opened her eyes from dead sleep, she rubbed her eyes and grabbed the scythe from her chest. It had stopped playing and now it was silent, which in some ways frightened Lucy. She lifted a small latch and placed the Scythe in her jewelery box. Scrambling down, halfway tripping, to answer the door. Not looking through the peep hole she opened the door and looked suprised at Shylo's face "Um- hello"

"Hey..I dind't see you at school today, figured i'd come check on you."

Lucy smiled slightly "I'm fine, just a major headache" she touched her knotted hair and leaned against the door frame "I didnt know you knew where I lived" she mentioned, grabbing his hand and pulling him in, closing the door behind him "Can I get you anything?" she asked

"I looked at your bio, some drink would be nice.."

"Oh" Lucy opened the fridge and handed him a bottle of soda, just a random one. He looked at her bio, then he must know that her father is dead. He couldnt. She sat down on the couch and eyed the floor, holding her head as if it hurt, which she knew it didnt.

He nodded,"Have you tried taking a nap?" He asked.

"No" she lied "I cant sleep...at all, Ive taken sleep pills and they do nothing for me, its like my bodys immune to them" Lucy sighed and layed down on the couch, resting her head on shylo's lap. She stared up at him, with glassy eyes.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled softly and began stroking her hair.